IVRosepictures stolen, clothes not as you see them

N

I received my order in 4 parcels, none of the clothes look like the pictures, they are all cheaply made with see through material and the shorts stank when I received them! None of the clothes fit, I purchased size medium for all my orders, the bikinis wouldn't cover a 12 year old girl never mind a size 10/12 woman.

I am also still missing a dress. I ordered 6 things, 5 arrived in 4 packages. The company is a complete shambles!!! I would send the things back but conveniently there's no returns labels or receipts with the purchases! I have no choice other than to write this off as a terrible experience and warn anyone I can to stay away from this thieving, lying, corrupt company!