IVRose โ€” missing order

K

I have ordered many things from IVRose and did not receive anything. My order was placed over a month ago and I didn't get a tracking number and after I paid I also did not get my payment confirmation message.
Their site seemed so legit, and all the items looked amazing, I couldn't just pass by without buying anything. And now I regret that I wasted my money here.
IVRose seems like a scam and after I made my research I found out about other people who were in the same situation. Please do not buy from this store, they will take your money but will not deliver your order. Do not trust IVRose!

LiL Luke Feb 09, 2020

I placed an order in January 2020 and haven't received my valuables. The company stated on their page that they ship orders within 5-7 business days and they would send an email to confirm shipment, I haven't received a email yet and it is starting another month. Over $75 in orders so I do expect my goods or a full refund. Thank you in advance.

• De
    Debs2106 Jan 21, 2019

I ordered from you on the 11th of January 2019 and paid £70.20. I have since had no confirmation of my order no shipment details yet the money has been taken from my card. I have tried to contact you on your whatsapp number and by email and had no response. I feel disappointed in your service and I also do not have £70.20 to throw away. I would like to know if my goods are on their way and if not I would like my money back as a matter of urgency.

I look forward to your response in this matter.

My email address is [email protected]

• De
    Debs2106 Jan 21, 2019

I ordered from you on the 11th of January 2019 and spent £70.20 and I am yet to receive a confirmation of my order or any shipment details. I have tried to contact you by email and also on the whatsapp number provided and had no reply. I do not have a spare £70.20 to throw away so if you cannot provide the goods to me I would like a full refund immediately. My email address is [email protected]

I look forward to an urgent response.

Marisol Milatz Jan 05, 2019

I'm trying to return an order and I'm getting no help with that. I need a returning label, I called a number that gave me another number and it wasn't the correct one. I guess the company is providing a private number. I will never order from this company again!! All orders should be sent with a return label when is delivered.

• Cr
    CRsupportteam Sep 15, 2018

Hello,
    Thank you for your review!
    We are deeply sorry to hear you had such an unpleasant experience with your order.
    Could you please send your order number to the email address:[email protected]?we will help you check your order.

• Ca
    Carole Richardson Sep 10, 2018

Money fro above item of clothing was taken from my account on 13th October 2017. It is now 25th October 2017, I have been given no delivery date or received any contact from Ivrose. I am unable to contact them and the clothing has not been received.

• Lo
    Louise pullen Sep 01, 2018

Ordered on Black Friday, money taken out of my daughters bank on the 24 th, I have had no emails about my order, can you please get in contact with ASAP,
    [email protected]
    Helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

Jaded94 Sep 01, 2018

I ordered a Christmas present and it hasn't arrived on time !!! I ordered in many weeks in advance and there is no information for refund facilities. Please help order ; 0220171202000000988347

• Ju
    Julie Erskine Aug 29, 2018

I placed my order in good faith with yourselves on 19/01/2018 cost of ยฃ36.56 order number [protected] I have not received my goods can you advise when I will receive them. After reading reviews of your company iam sceptical that I'm not going to recieve them. I would like a response asap to advise me of my goods purchased

• Am
    Amber unwin Aug 28, 2018

I have ordered trousers 13/1/18 paid for 5 to 7 day delivery still nit arrived but u have taken 18.00 for them advise when i will get them or refund my money
    1g5n1v598o7p303n4w825y3p11

LisaKanarek Aug 21, 2018

I ordered a jumpsuit on April 13. Order confirmation number is 0220180413000001210774. Please let me know when I will be receiving it. It said it will be packed in 3-5 days which means I should have received it already. I can be reached by email or phone .
    Email [email protected]
    Cell # [protected].
    Kindly resolve this issue as soon as possible.

• Ca
    Catherine Hummel Aug 21, 2018

I ordered a package April 17th 2018 and never received it. It said it was delivered however I moved and tried to tell someone before it was shipped out but my address was not changed, it was sent to my old address they said however my previous landlord said she never recieved it either.

• Je
    Jenniffer Hodge Aug 20, 2018

Clothing was not well made and did not fit. When i inquired about a return, Customer service informed me that they only offer 20% partial refunds. Meaning I spent $100 and My refund would be $20. THIS IS A SCAM!

• Di
    Diane Carnell Aug 20, 2018

I need to return an item as it's too small asked 2 weeks ago for returns address still no one replied it's really poor service

• Am
    Amanda B. Miller Aug 20, 2018

I ordered shoes well over a month ago and haven't received them. I'm trying to get them for my sister's graduation.

Lisa Innocent Aug 20, 2018

I never received my dress for my daughter's prom. I want my money refunded
    [protected]

• Ha
    harristwe Aug 15, 2018

I am very satisfied with my order and I think to place a new order quickly!
    I ordered a combination, I received it about 1 month after, the size is perfect!
    Thank you very much !

• Ve
    Venice Shaw Atkinson Aug 15, 2018

Hello my name is Venice Shaw Atkinson. I purchased a pair of sandals and returned it for a bigger size and I haven't received it Or my refund. I send all the paperwork to the address that I was told to ship it to. This is the sandals. And this is the email I was communicating with. This is what I just sent via messenger.

Lisa Innocent May 15, 2018

I hate this company!! Never received my daughter's prom dress so she missed it. No numbers to be reached at. No refund. They don't answer emails.. NEVER AGAIN... IM SO UPSET

• Be
    Bessard May 11, 2018

BEWARE...BEWARE...BEWARE...
    HATE THE EXPERIENCE...
    COMPANY...SHAM...I AM.. FROM DALLAS TX...
    WILL NEVER..BUY ANOTHER..THING. FROM THIS
    COMPANY...POOR QUALITY...DIDN'T LOOK LIKE
    THE DRESS..WE SAW.
    AND TO TOP ALL THAT..PAID FOR EXPRESS
    SHIPPING...AND STILL GOT IT...TWO WEEKS LATER
    I AM FURIOUS๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Not nice Dec 12, 2017

You people are bottom feeders, at the end of the food chain. Your web site is nothing but a scam!!! How can you people live with yourselves? Taking innocent hard working individuals money. Carma is a [censor] what goes around will come around. I hope that you eat rats, frogs and snake and use the money that you stole from me to buy a soul.

• Sh
    shawnetta Oct 18, 2017

My name is Shawna' Thompson. My order has not came to my address because there was not the correct address. the correct is address is 6903 Windsor Mill Road. .Please call me if you have any questions. My phone number is [protected] or [protected] Thank you. Have a great day

• Ni
    Nicole.bee30 Jun 18, 2017

Not even worth the 1 star!!! So I have received 4 parcels, none of the clothes look like the pictures, they are all cheaply made with see through material and the shorts stank when I received them! None of the clothes fit, I purchased size medium for all my orders, the bikinis wouldn't cover a 12 year old girl never mind a size 10/12 woman.

I am also still missing a dress. I ordered 6 things, 5 arrived in 4 packages. The company is a complete shambles!!! I would send the things back but conveniently the packages come with no returns labels or receipts with the purchases! I have no choice other than to write this off as a terrible experience and warn anyone I can to stay away from this thieving, lying, corrupt company!

By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Complaints Boardโ€™s Terms and Conditions