ITV company logo
ITV
reviews & complaints
ITV
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

340 complaints
35 resolved 305 unresolved

Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more

ITV reviews & complaints 361 - 340

ITV complaints 340

K
Aug 10, 2018

ITV - breakfast news

I watch the breakfast news in order to find out current affairs and national and international news. What I don't want is to have news readers opinions forced on me and to hear presenters talking...

Jul 29, 2018

ITV - stacy solomon on big star little star

How low can you get? stacy discussing ;her personal habits was disgusting, I was watching this with my grand daughter as the first series was very good and entertaining, we switched off as soon as possible, this is not what a family want to be watching there must be other artist you could have who have some self respect and standards, apart from how she looked even my grand daughter (11) commented on her strange hair or was it a mop? very disappointed in the new show, people's bodily functions are of no interest to the viewer who has certain standards of good behaviour, I am sure you will reply with how many people enjoyed this which is even more worrying about what is happening to the world, standards will only get worse whilst you encourage this behaviour by employing this sort of guest.

U

ITV - x factor auditions 2018

Hello, This complaint is about X Factor 2018 auditions. We spent a fortune last week heading down to Wembley stadium for X Factor auditions after four months working closely with a researcher only...

Jul 24, 2018

ITV - itv evening news

At about 6:50pm today on 24th you ran a story about the hot weather and to illustrate you included a piece from Clacton on Sea. At the end of the piece there was a shot of a young boy from the back wading in the water holding sunglasses. He was only wearing long shorts that were wet, clinging to his body and appeared to have dropped down revealing part of his behind. As a mother of two boys I was appalled by this. However innocent you may have thought it to be you exploited this child and, in my opionion, inadvertently sexualised him by showing him with his clothes not properly covering him. Did you ask his parent/guardians permission to use this image or just decide that it was the right one to illustrate the high temperatures etc.? Couldn't you have used a different image where the the child's "butt crack" was not showing? Take responsibility for your reporting and not advantage of others. This should not happen again.

Update by DeeRee12345
Jul 24, 2018

Jul 15, 2018

ITV - love island

I have been watching Love Island for the previous 3 series which was additive but this season (season 4) has been boring... alot has changed and been cut. The islanders don't seem able to act there age and have fun. If you look at the previous years there has been alot more characters and bonds between all islanders.
I won't be watching again along with alot of my other friends have said the same!

Y
Jul 09, 2018

ITV - love island 2018 show 36

I wish to raise grave concerns over what appears to be emotional abuse for a black contestant on the Love island Show 2018, and rumours of racial abuse from one female contestant towards Samaira.
I found today's epsiode deeply unsettling and very tramatic for Samaira, and I am really concerned about her well being within that show environment.
Somebody needs to intervne, they have already had a previous contestant take her own life this year.
Please please do not let this damage another young person's life ! This is not enetertainment watching a young person have a break down on tv, it was very unsettling to watch.
I am genuinely concerned for this young woman's well being.

V
Jul 12, 2018

I agree also wit Yentals views, I have been watching Love Island, not that I dont have a life, but i do look at it to see how representative the show will be and how they address racial and diverse issies. in this case it appears that the program makers are very insensititive to Samira's emotional and psychological needs, yet they are trying hard to meet the news of Alex the Dr. how low can you get, a human being is a human being, does the program have not black representatives or can they not see also how rejected Samira is being treated. I am shocked and there is certain 'unconscious bisa' happening right infront of our eyes, yet noting being said on the other programmes, yet they all feel for Alex. how unfair, if this was the other way round and Samira was the only Caucasion girl in the show and this was happening there would be an outcry...get it together ITV, , , , surely you cna see what happening. ... Val

Jul 07, 2018

ITV - itv news

Headline news on 7th of July, "The Nation will be at a standstill this afternoon as England play Sweden". Sorry, most people in Scotland are mourning the murder of a 6 year old child and couldn't care less about a game of football. Absolutely disgraceful and bias reporting, there is more than one country in this "nation" and if football qualifies as headline news then no wonder we are in the mess we are in at the moment.

ITV - fifa world cup commentary

I am reporting about comments made by Gary Neville during the coverage of the Uruguay vs. France football game. I thought there was a campaign about not hiding your feelings, yet Gary Neville was mocking the Uruguayan player Jose Maria Giminez, who was clearly emotional as his team were being knocked out of the world cup. I thought the comments were disgraceful coming from a fellow Sportsman, who should know how important this is to people.

Jul 04, 2018

ITV - world cup coverage during an england game

The World Cup coverage has generally been okay, however whenever there's an England game the levels of biased commentary, especially against Colombia was sickening. You as an organisation are required to give a natural perspective of the game - there was no such thing last night. It was like hearing two English lager-loats shouting at the TV, than two 'well respected' TV pundits / commentators. Yes, England got roughed up by Colombia, and we were duly told during the game but whenever England did anything wrong - and they certainly did (2 blatant dives in the box, 1 kick to an opponents head and a head-to-head incident) there was either 'radio silence' or "oh that was naughty" or "well, they do that to us".

If you can't find an English commentator and pundit for the England games that can do a professional job then get someone natural in to do so.

Jul 03, 2018

ITV - world cup coverage

The commentary of the World Cup Second Round tonight (3 July) match between England and Colombia, was, to be bluntly direct, disgraceful and unacceptably England-biased. Yes the studio team/commentary team are largely English but these people are not there as fans, they are there to do a job, a fair, unbiased reporting job.
Pre-match all that was talked about was the next game, (a potential quarter-final), actual little mention of the upcoming second round match at hand, some would view that as dismissing the current opponents (Colombia) entirely, some would view that as 'oh never mind this game, this is won' mentality, disgraceful from presumed professional presenters/commentators to be very clear, and quite honestly it would smack of, to many, of unbridled arrogance. For that is what it is.
In half time of extra time the commentators were pretty much raving 'something needs to be done' 'we need to do something'
We ?
There was a lot of 'We' in the game, and I would think that if ITV broadcasts in not only the UK, what must other countries think, listening to such biased fantalk, because its certainly anything but neutral commentary. That is what they are paid for, neutral commentary. Not talking about plotting Englands route through a competition like no other team matters.
I would hope ITV aims to be a fair and unbiased broadcaster and that you understand genuine sports commentary does not start and end with one nations interests or chances. If your sports staff are paid to be fans and talk about their own country as if they're down the pub then fair enough. It is not, however, I believe, fitting for a major tv broadcasting channel, be it BBC, Sky or ITV and is no good reflection on you either.
Perhaps you should look at how much analysis/chat was actually spent on the featured match before kickoff, and listen to some of the extra-time commentary and consider how appropriate it is.
It is the World Cup, not the England Show, if 'pundits' cannot rein that then let them go and bring professional analysts and correspondents.

ITV - glenn hoddle

I have been a spurs fan all 60 years of my life glenn Hoddle fantastic footballer mediocre manager & the worse commentator with his boring drool & verbal replay of what I have just watched you must of got him on the cheap from bt sport there are much better commentators out there if you have him under contract & cannot get shot of him can I suggest a Glenn Hoddle mute button he is spoiling my world cup

L
Jun 21, 2018

ITV - ladies day at ascot

LADIES DAY.
I am not a racing fan but I do like to watch Ascot for the fashion exceptionally on Ladies Day. I do not want to see Charlotte and Mark all the time, I like a percentage of people would like to see the general pubic fashion, and as for going on the ship instead of showing the public I think is a time that could be spent showing the people that are attending Ascot.
Hope to hear from you soon,
A very disappointed viewer..

A
Jun 21, 2018

ITV - love island

I am fed up with the lack of colour in the house all the girls are white all the guys are white there are no asian black or chinese at all throwing one black girl and two guys in does not count the...

Jun 16, 2018

ITV - world cup coverage

Why of why do you have Roy Keane. He offers nothing mumbles comments in as broad Irish accent as possible so he is not understood. No eye contact with fellow guests. He was even more disinterested in effort than Nigeria. If you persevere with Roy Keane please can you provide feedback to him to improve speech with effort that he can be understood and appear that he wants to work as part of the team.
Regards
Julian Eddy

Jun 20, 2018

How can any young footballers respect and look up to someone like Roy Keen when he comes out with ( I SHOULD HAVE RIPPED HIS HEAD OFF )He should be taken off the panel and replaced with someone who is a Role Model not a has been footballer.

R
Jun 11, 2018

ITV - programme subtitles

why are you using American language, it really deters me from watching your programmes.
When it is a British programme, with English being spoken, there is absolutely no valid reason to turn it American for those who are unable to hear the spoken work; and are dependent on the sub-titles to convey the correct feel/atmosphere of whatever you broadcast.
RSVP
[protected]@rhuthwaite.eu

C
Jun 05, 2018

ITV - itv local news tonight at 10:30pm

Why was news reader Sharon Thomas (I think that was her name) sitting with a fake cigarette thing in her hand ? Not professional at all.

She was sitting with it in her hand that shouldn't be allowed sends out wrong message to everybody.

Why would you let her sit there with it visible or even be allowed to use whilst live on air although usefvwhen out of focus beyond believe really.

W
Jun 03, 2018

ITV - britain's got talent

It's in the title BRITAIN'S GOT TALENT so why are you allowing people from other countries to perform? Only people who currently reside in Britain and who have done so for a year should be allowed to...

C
May 30, 2018

ITV - inappropriate innuendo

David Walliams on Britain's Got Talent tonight 30/5/2018. What does he have to do to get voted off, I wish I had a red buzzer! A remark he made after the Japanese naked man was to near the knuckle...

ITV - drama - innocent

I have just watched this excellent drama but was disappointed and upset that the name of Jesus was used as a blasphemy on no less than three occasions. This was totally unnecessary and as a Christian I found it offensive. I am sure I speak for many other Christians who will have felt the same as me. We are a Christian country and I think this issue needs to be addressed before things get out of hand and we are hearing actors blaspheming as a matter of course.

ITV - itv international news

Yesterday a Sichuan Airline Airbus A319 flying from Chongqing to Lhasa made an emergency landing when the cockpit window cracked and blew out nearly taking the co-pilot with it, he was only saved by the seatbelt.

This has been reported all over the worlds press EVEN on the trending feed of FACEBOOK yet the UK news and papers have NO mention of this MAJOR story.

Unless its UK politics, Brexit, national leaders visiting each, court action regarding baby care other or countries bombing each other for nothing more than cultural or religious reasons the UK media IS NOT interested.

1  ...  9 10 11  ...  17