Crunchyroll / Ellation Logo

Crunchyroll / Ellation

Having problems with Crunchyroll / Ellation?

Crunchyroll / Ellation reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Feb 1, 2011. The latest review Account login was posted on Apr 22, 2021. Crunchyroll / Ellation has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 13 reviews. Crunchyroll / Ellation has resolved 0 complaints.

Crunchyroll / Ellation Customer Service Contacts

835 Market St., Fl. 7
San Francisco, California
United States - 94103-1901

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Crunchyroll / Ellation Customer Service. Initial Crunchyroll / Ellation complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Crunchyroll / Ellation above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Crunchyroll / Ellation. Discuss the issues you have had with Crunchyroll / Ellation and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Crunchyroll / Ellation Complaints & Reviews

Crunchyroll / EllationAccount login

After creating a free account with Crunchyroll at the beginning of 2021 (or maybe the end of 2020), I haven't been able to login to it again. I created a new account (in April 2021) and I am having a similar problem (that being that I can only login to my account on one device). I wish to know if I have done anything against the terms of service for this to happen and whether it could be fixed. Thank you however for all the great content on your site.

• Updated by IluvanimeJJ · Apr 22, 2021

I'm sorry, I'm from Australia not America (I can't seem to change that on the complaint itself).

Crunchyroll / Ellationunauthorized credit card charge

I received a paypal notification that $10.62 had been sent to Ellation, Inc. From what I remember, I haven't purchased anything from this company. I don't have a Crunchyroll membership either, so I can't imagine what it's for. I believe I cancelled the payment through Paypal, but I'd like to confirm it's been cancelled. I have the Paypal transaction ID: 57C81885A6563625R. I hope this helps with location the information. I'd like to know what this transaction was for and I'd like to make sure the payment was cancelled. Thank you.

unauthorized credit card charge

Crunchyroll / Ellationunauthorized credit card charges

I am trying to figure out what I am being charged for. As far back as I can see I am being charged on the 8th of every month for either $9.99 or $10.96. I need to know what this is for? The description says digital media. If you can tell me what this is for and I agree that it is something I signed up for then everything is fine. Otherwise, I want charges stopped ASAP.
      Daneen Housman
      [protected]
      [protected]@gmail.com

Crunchyroll / Ellationservices provided by the company

Been paying for premium, which entitles me to new subbed anime an hour after release, this works fine. However if I can't even access there website how am I meant to use their services. On top of that i'm paying for a service which I can't use.
        For the last couple of hours been trying to access the site with no prevail or even signs that its gettign better

Crunchyroll / Ellationfree trial membership

After my free trial they kept deducting money for the last 3 years got refunded 4.99 pounds and after that they would still owe me around 140 pounds ... asked for help they never helped, not even responded to my emails at all ... don't really know what else to do to get me money back . The reality is I was paying for something that I never agreed, it was a free membership with a free trial and that was it, I have screenshots saying that my account it was a free account and not the premium and my money kept being deducted from my acc .

Crunchyrollpremium account fee

I used my card and paid for my premium account but it was not activated. Crunchyroll took my money very fast but they did not update my account and when I contacted them they did not reply. It's now more than a week and I still can't use my account and they did not refund my money. Crunchyroll is silent, and it seems like these people don't really care.
            I am very disappointed, because I used Crunchyroll for a long time and was in love with their site. I was very excited to get my premium account and of course I was extremely disappointed when I realized that I only wasted my money. I hope they'll contact me as soon as possible and we will resolve this together, but as for now I am truly upset with Crunchyroll.

Crunchyrollthey want only money!!

These guys are not here to make you happy, they are here only to take your money! They were charging me for who knows what and when I asked them to cancel my account because I did not want to deal with Crunchyroll any further, they said ok! But they did not cancel my membership and my account is still there and they still charge me! This site is only a business, and these people really don't care about their users. Very sad. I checked the reviews and the are many of bad ones, and the only way to cancel is through PayPal. I hope this works.

Crunchyroll.comthis company took out money from my account

This company stole money from my account. I decided to try this site because they had the English version of an anime I want to see. I joined the site and sighed up for the free trial. After I finished watching the anime I decided to cancel my account. But I couldn't do that! Every time I tried an error message appeared. I tried to contact customer service but it took them 3-5 days to respond. By the way, they don't even have a phone number! Later I received a message stating my account was successfully deleted. But those were lies! They also charged me three times for who knows what! They took $50 from me and in the end refunded me only $5! Horrible company! I really hate it!

Crunchyroll.comthey took money for so-called free option

People, be careful, because the company www.crunchyroll.com is taking money for the services. They offered to watch the apps and movies, and there were different option. It had free option, but it wasn’t free at all, because I have chosen it, but money was taken from my account. I noticed it too late. I tried to cancel this option, but I needed the confirmation from the rep. But I got nothing, because this person decided to ignore me and tried to avoid all my emails.

Crunchyroll.comtheir membership was total crap

I registered on the website www.crunchyroll.com. As well as I paid for the gold membership, but these jerks took money from me within couple of minutes. Unfortunately, their website worked with problems and I couldn’t log in. All my emails and complaints to the moderators were ignored. The website is real waste of time and money, so stay away from them.

Crunchyroll.comthey continued to take money from me

People, stay away from the website www.crunchyroll.com. I had a subscription for them, but it finished couple of days ago. I checked my account and it turned out that they continued to take money from my account. WTF? I tried to find their contact info, but it was impossible. I wonder if there are people, who faced the same problems. Please, share this info and post comments about your things with them.

Crunchyroll.comdifficult to stop membership

I don’t advise you to visit the website www.crunchyroll.com. I went to this website and watched the videos, but it was horrible. These videos stopped all the time and the resolution was also bad. So don’t waste your money and time on this website, ‘coz you won’t return money and it was very difficult to cancel my membership. So, please post comments and share your vies about this website.

• Th
                            thel Jul 28, 2014

this sounds fishy, i had a account with them. i canceled with no issues. while i was a member they did not ask me for money, and the videos worked fine. check your internet, there might be a receiving issue with viewing videos online.

Crunchyroll.comwaste of time and money

The site promises a free trial for two weeks to watch anime. In reality, these shows can be seen for free. Second, when the trial is over, payment or working for them is required to view these shows. Again, waste of time and money. They say that their site has no viruses. It is most likely true, but the amount to subscribe to their website is about the same amount you can use to get decent virus protection software. Don't pay these guy to watch something that they do not own.

Jasim20 Nov 13, 2018

I need my premium account be activated as i got billed since 19 NOV

• Th
                              thel Jul 28, 2014

This sounds like a fake review, while some of the info is true. Viruses are not, while on the Internet no matter where you go there is a chance of getting a virus. when a company states they are virus free, that means when you link to them you wont get any. if you go to another webpage or have a add on that a virus "likes" they will go after that program linked to the Internet. i could claim that complaints board gives me viruses. But that would be false since i have 7 tabs open and I'm using a public wifi. Public wifi is not safe to link to due to possibility of getting a virus. I know i wont cause i have good protection. Though i will get some i don't know i have.