iTunesunauthorized charges for a subscription

L Aug 05, 2018 Review updated:

My itunes account was charged $43.19 Jan 20, 2018, Feb 20, 2018, March 20, 2018, April 20, 2018, and May 21, 2018.

Itunes recovered the April 20th and May 21 unauthorized charges. I want my money back as I never ordered or used your service. I don't know how you gained access to my account. Ive had a boyfriend since Jan 2018 and never subscribed to your service.

Your company owes me $129.57 and I want to be reimbursed ASAP. Please advise on the fastest way you will handle this dispute.

[protected]@gmail.com
[protected]

• I
      Aug 15, 2018
    2001 - us bank
    O Fallon

I've had this problem previously with the banker at the ofallon location, Ashley. shes always rude to me, never answers my questions, and she just isn't ever helpful and makes rude remarks and makes you feel stupid. in my opinion, she should never work within customer service.

• E
      Dec 11, 2018
    2001 - unbelievable
    4281-4-6 jalan merdeka 2 57000
    kuala lumpur
    Malaysia

yesterday i was busy working and when i check my phone i realize that i miss my the delivery so i call the customer service but no answer for like 30 to 20 calls later i tried to rearrange the delivery but still no answers from them