iTunes — unauthorized charges for a subscription
My itunes account was charged $43.19 Jan 20, 2018, Feb 20, 2018, March 20, 2018, April 20, 2018, and May 21, 2018.
Itunes recovered the April 20th and May 21 unauthorized charges. I want my money back as I never ordered or used your service. I don't know how you gained access to my account. Ive had a boyfriend since Jan 2018 and never subscribed to your service.
Your company owes me $129.57 and I want to be reimbursed ASAP. Please advise on the fastest way you will handle this dispute.
More iTunes Complaints & Reviews
- Apple iTunes - unauthorized charges 
- iTunes - fraud 
- Apple iTunes - charges to my account 
- ApliTunes - illegal charge on my debit card 
- Apl*ITunes - fraudulent charges 
- iTunes-Apple - idiotic design
- iTunes Istore - account managment 
- iTunes - itunes will not contact me and have no other way but email for them. 
- iTunes - itunes
- iTunes - gift cards