Its just Lunch SeattleHorrible Customer Service

I really dodged a bullet here!
I was shocked a lack of professionalism and customer service this company displays!
I filled out a "request more info" option from their web-site and received a call the very next day. I'm thinking "nice, " I appreciate the prompt response. That is where the perceived great costumer service ends. I was asked a series of questions about myself and what I was looking for in a person. (again, all good...so far)
Booked an appointment to find out more. I wanted to see the operation, meet the people I would be handing $2200.00 to. Then and only then would I decide if this was a wise investment. I then starting my online research. I wanted to see what others thought of their experience with IJL Seattle. I was hard-pressed to find any good reviews. (1 in 10 if that) Post after post after post on multiple boards stated the same horrible experience; many specific to the Seattle office. ...On and on I read.
I called to have a discussion with the Rep with whom I had scheduled the appointment to discuss my concerns. What I got was one of the hardest sales pitches I have ever received with a ridiculous defensive attitude. You would think I called her up to insult her mother!
I told her I was still considering signing on the dotted line and paying for the service, I would just need a couple testimonials from REAL people who had used their service and would have to think over my decision. II respectively asked that when I come in I am not pressured to commit at that time. I was literally told that if I didn't commit and pay upon my arrival to the appointment I need not come in. Really!? This is how you run your business, by threatening your potential clients? I am a professional woman with a 6-figure income. I don't even buy a coffee pot without checking out the manufacture and the consumer reports. Yet, this woman thought she could strong arm me with her silly, completely transparent sales pitch.
The sad thing is, had my concerns been addressed in a respectful and kind manner. I probably would have taken the gamble, kept the appointment and eventually paid the $2200.00. Instead I'll take my $ elsewhere.
Do your homework. Ask the hard questions. Do as I did and read other's experiences. Save yourself the heartache, not to mention $2200.00.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices