iTechDealsfraud website.

P

After attempting to make an order on iTechDeals their website did not appear to allow me to complete my transaction. There was no confirmation on their site and I did not receive any emails from them. So I went to another website and purchased everything I wanted there. First few days I checked my credit card statement and saw no charges made by iTechDeals. Several days later I received a message from iTechDeals saying my order had been shipped. They also charged my credit card. I emailed and called them many times but there was no help from their customer service. Their useless agents were unable to help me! I will never do business with this company again!

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices