iPayment Inc — do not use this credit card processor
I am single mom and I started a small graphic design business. I already had clients paying with check, but it was an inconvenience for some, so I decided to ad credit card processing. Everything was fine and I had several transactions with my clients, until I was accused of not delivering service or merchandise by a new customer. After faxing all documents to this processor, proving the complete opposite, even a tracking number by UPS proving that the merchandise was delivered,
This processor went into my account and withdrew $1500 twice (total of $3000) in one day, and they are withholding over $4700 in customer transactions (total of $7800) and they are not returning my calls now. My bank account is overdrawn and I had no one to turn to. The initial dispute amount with the client is $270, and I even had a letter from UPS proving that the merchandise was delivered. This is putting me and my 2 kids in an awful situation. This processor is scam and they do not listen to their clients (let alone to give us the benefit of the doubt). They withdrew the funds and said that it could take up to 180 days for them to investigate..investigate what???? I gave you proof that it was delivered. This is a tactic used by ### to gain interest by holding funds of hard working Americans. DONOT AND I SAY IT AGAIN, DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. We found them online thru gotmerchant.com.
More iPayment Inc Complaints & Reviews
- iPayment Inc - money scam
- iPayment Inc - pci fraud
- iPayment - ipayment sucks
- iPayment.com - they are holding $1367 of my batch funds
- IPayment, Inc. - scam company
- iPayment - unethical behavior
- iPayment - ipayment is a scam!
- iPayment - credit card processing
- Paysafe Group / iPayment - re:. paysafe withholding refund
- iPayment Inc D/B/A Creditcardprocessing.com - credit card processing fake ad & incompetents