iOfferscam

I am a trustworthy person and I decided to trade 3 hollister shirts for one Juicy Couture outfit. After we decided we would send it off and give the tracking numbers to each other I though everything would be fine. Her feedback was at 100% too! I sent it off paid for shipping and all the next day she was no longer a member and ioffer will not do anything about it! Cold turkey got off! I receive a few e-mails after that from another member who said she had been scammed by the same person! I will never trade again!

• Re
    reid Nov 21, 2008

i do agree ioffer do have alot of scams and i am sorry for what happen to you. i am a seller on ioffer i dont scam people all my items are authentic look me up at www.weare1.ioffer.com i know one bad business makes it bad for other business my store is call weare1 and we are no rip off .and for the stores that do rip people off need to be kick off and investigated.
    real name
    real store
    real merchandise
    real e-mail address
    www.weare1.ioffer.com

• Sc
    scammer.loving.ioffer Jul 03, 2009

imma scammer on ioffer and i love it. it's too hard being legit. SORRY

• Sw
    sweetp28 Aug 09, 2009

Yes First Expierienced And Last I Bougt Appear Of Shoes From These ###s And Never Recieved Them, And It Was The Same Negotiation I Payed And Seller Agreed To Send Tracking Info And I Never Recieved My Item, It Was Funny At First When I Had Questions About The Shoes The Seller Answered All OF My Questons But When I Payed And it Was Time To Send The Tracking Info The ###er Never Replied, Thankgod I Payed With Pay Pal I Have Now Got All Of My Money Back!Will Be The First And Last Time I Will Do Business With I Offer!!!

• I sell on ebay and started to list items on ioffer, have a shop and have been in business for 10 years, i am also bonded and a trade assisant for ebay, my customers are always number 1 and what i sell is the real thing. I took classes from GIA for Diamonds, gems, pearls, i am a jeweler i give talks in schools and churchs to teach people how to find the real thing. All the newspapers did a story about my shop and what i do. So there are people who you can trust on ioffer. Just ask questions before you buy or send money. Next to Nature Thank you and have a good [email protected]

Sasashimi Sep 08, 2009

I got ripped off on Ioffer. I bought from a seller from China. The ###er sent me a random cheap item i didn't buy and because he/she sent me a package Paypal won't cover me under their buyers protection program.

Miss V Sep 13, 2009

I actually sell on ioffer as well, I don not accept any payment but paypal, this is because the buyer and the seller is protected, i also correspond with my buyers as to when their items are going to be shipped, the tracking number or what ever. I have been scammed before as a buyer on Ebay as well as not receiving my items on various websites, but by paying through paypal I ALWAYS gotten my money back. Need addtional advice? Write me excitements.ioffer.

mattyvanhalen Sep 15, 2009

I recently ordered 2 iphones from ioffer and after the seller accepted the offer and i bought but didnt pay for it, good thing too because after that he closed up shop and no longer sold the iphones anymore and never answered any of my questions so i ended up not paying for it. And i knew it was a scam because its from an unconfirmed adress in china. I will never do anything off that site again.

• Ij
    iJames Sep 28, 2009

• Mo
    Moinmoin Oct 10, 2009

There is this ioffer seller who has been banned at the moment, but am sure he will come back with a new handle to continue his scamming business, the seller is "ghjkltyte45"
    I purchased two burberry coats from him paid by paypal and he sent me a dirty used Tshirt. I filed a dispute with paypal and I am waiting to see what paypal will do

• Ms
    Msauve Oct 14, 2009

Bought 3 items from iOffer. 2 were never received. PayPal refunded 1/2 for one of the unreceived purchases. Hate to admit the money involved is over $300.00. Shame on me.

• Co
    cochon Oct 27, 2009

I have the same problem as Moinmoin. I bought a burberry coat and I got a dirty piece of a jean ! Paypal has just refused to refund money because Paypal it is not responsible for what is sent but if it was sent well. I am disapointed by the answer that Paypal gave me. I think that Moinmoin will have the same reply.

• Ti
    tis3tis Oct 28, 2009

I ordered a bag on ioffer and instead recieved a pen. When I tried to contact the seller I have yet to recieve a reply. I am screwed! ioffer is a scam and the people running it must be cold hearted immoral people who only live for money! I hope anyone who works for them have restless nights and a nagging conscious that tortures them forever for getting over on people!

• Dr
    Drwhosmate22 Nov 08, 2009

Paypal HAVE to refund your money if item is not as described providing you return it. If you used Paypal to pay with they are your insurance. Never take no for an answer from them. I have used them and still use them for years and ALWAYS get my money back. This is why I use Paypal it is an insurance against being cheated. It is terrible to cheat people and send fakes etc. The old adage is true, if it seems to good to be true, i.e. too cheap, they it probably is. There are a few good sellers on ioffers, Got a fabulous pair of genuine Juicy Couture boots for $70 including shipping and they are wonderful, been confirmed genuine by the Juicy shop recently opened in London.

• Ev
    EvansMommy Nov 13, 2009

i bought a cell phone off a seller on ioffer and he sent me coasters instead of my phone. When i called paypal because its ioffer and he sent me something i do not get my money back they said if he never sent me anything i would what kind of ### is that. only if u order on ebay will it get refunded no matter what. So now i just got screwed and paid 200.00 for coasters. Thanks ioffer

• Da
    DanK89 Nov 21, 2009

I have made over 10 purchases with ioffer. I have a excellent rating with ebay. Every single one of my purchases with ioffer has turned out to be a scam. I know the the Chanel merchandise is fake, BUT, I still expect to get what is pictured or EVEN close to what is pictured. But instead of boots that I have paid $80.00 for, I get a cheap chain. Instead of a purse that I have paid $150.00 for I get a 3" laughing buddha( I probably deserved that for being so stupid) BUT what gets me, is that 5 days AFTER each purchase, ioffer sends a "Buyer could be fraudulent" which is TO LATE. They know these guys are crooks and yet they continue to support them. And then when I send a complaint to THEM, they halt my account, so that I cannot say anything on the site. It is deplorable and despicable. They are as bad as the crooks sending the junk. ALL my purchases came through as a cheap chain of a buddha piece of junk. They need to shut down and be held responsible for their actions. Because they know exactly what is going on. I think it would make a good news story or even 60 mins. They are all scam artists. I have never had a problem in 10 years on Ebay and now I have lost about $1, 000. on ioffer. Hopefully, others can be warned.

• Lo
    looking for iphones Nov 29, 2009

I have never used ioffer but am sure their are allot of scams out their and am scared to buy. I need iphones and don't know where to go.

• Br
    brohkenrecord Dec 01, 2009

Practically the same happened to me!!! I ordered a burberry bag for $90.00 and received a fake burberry scarf which is so cheap I would feel guilty even paying $5.00 for!!! I paid through paypal and they cannot do anything because the seller did send me a package, even though it was "not described". I am furious!! and do not know what to do!!!

• Br
    brohkenrecord Dec 01, 2009

I also forgot to mention that today Ioffer cancelled their account, because in Ioffers words "This seller is restricted for violating iOffer policies. To protect yourself, please withdraw your purchase and discontinue all interactions with this seller. For tips on how to protect yourself, please visit our Buyer Safety Guide.". The seller I bought from is tyuchdh09.

• Mc
    mc4u Dec 10, 2009

i had the same problem with i offer i bought iphone for 200 dollar instead i got this dollar worth chain then i called paypal they say they wont give me money back because i didnt buy at from ebay so i called my credit card company and they got my money back thank god oh yea i had to pay 10 dollar for identity theft program but hey i got the money back lol

minse Dec 21, 2009

i wish i had seen this blogspot BEFORE i ordered for a computer on ioffer, I like most of you also got instead of the computer chopsticks ! so no refund from paypal either :)))) It was sad and funny at the same time. 200 euros down the drain. The thing is that its a major risk but NOT everyone on ioffer is a scamer. Before the computer i had ordered ipods and they came through fine, my friend ordered shoes and they also came through.
    Has anyone heard about a scam through western union? I was offered to pay through western union but instead of putting sellers name making it out to a name of my choice till i receive the product and then going back to western union to change the name when i get the item.

• Am
    amberrr Dec 29, 2009

i ordered something off ioffer and once it was time to send me my tracking number the seller didn't reply and deleted his account and i haven't received anything! i also payed with payal. IS THERE ANY WAY I CAN GET MY MONEY BACK??? SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!

• Hi
    hilghul Jan 02, 2010

i offer is the best for scams like me so u all can go fuk off and die

• Si
    simon303 Jan 07, 2010

amberrr:

you have to claim a dispute with paypal. it will take awhile, but i have had this problem a few times on ebay, and paypal has always refunded my money.

Chrispat Jan 15, 2010

The guy that was selling Canada Goose Jackets is a scam!!! His user ID Smnikodw. He is no longer a member of ioffer.

• La
    lacey1267 Jan 27, 2010

I sold a item on ioffer I would only except pay pal as a form of payment .I sent the item out along with tracking .When the item arrived a huge Louis vuitton Noe bag the woman started to write that she would have preferred to pay $55.00 for the bag not the original $200.00 i told her it was to late to bargain she had the bag already . we told her to send it back she did not respond after 3 months pay pal sends me a e-mail stating this ### is doing a charge back!After numerous emails insisting she send my item back as she is requesting a refund she called her local police department and get this tries to get a harassment on me!I received a letter in the mail from the troy police department. I immediately called the police department the thing she left out is that she had my bag and was asking for a refund so, needless to say the cop is on my side but, this is a civil matter grrr.I faxed all the emails to pay pal all my evidence that she will not send it back and I am not sure if i will be out of the money and the bag.I told her i would take her to court for it and her response was
    (Go ahead and press charges. I am well prepared, and have no problem involving this transaction in any legal disputes with you. My attorney has cleared her docket for me. )
    This is word for word from a email is this woman nuts or what like I am doing something wrong what a professional scammer or what?
    Any advice?

• Ke
    Kellkn Feb 12, 2010

Paypal is useless on ioffer...just go to your CC and request a charge back. I disputed with Paypal regarding item not received from toykpt on ioffer and Paypal closed the dispute right away and said to work it out with vendor so I contacted my CC --- Now Paypal has an open dispute with the vendor---STUPID PAYPAL!! Anyway now the vendor sent something thru registered mail after 2 months for 1 order and 1 month for another but I wasn't home so a note was left for pick up--- it stated it was a large magazine sized envelope which is not even the size of the amount of DVDs I ordered and why now in 1 envelope??? So thinking of refusing it cuz he probably sent some crap to satisfy PAYPAL but I already got the charges reversed by my CC so don't trust this toykpt on ioffer!!! All correspondence before this registered mail claims he sent it but without tracking info...BS!!

• De
    Denise Terwilliger May 22, 2010

This is a scam. Invoice states what I ordered. Sent something totally different. Cheaper version. Would not senf me a shipping label to send back...scammers BEWARE!!!

sandman4565 Jun 13, 2010

i ordered a play station 3, from ioffer, instead of receiving the ps3, i received a little stuffed toy.

missyheart888 Aug 04, 2010

oh. im sorry to heard that from all of you. im actually about to pay now, coz i wanna buy some shoes...now, im scared and think twice.haha

• Of
    *offervictim Sep 07, 2010

Something didn't feel right when I tried to do business with these guys..There was no reliability or insurance of anything. I got fed up and asked their customer service to terminate my account. Bottom line is: I received no invoice or item. They couldn't give me a straight answer with my termination either. Run for your lives- get help!

• Vi
    victimized200 Sep 18, 2010

i have been scammed by an ioffer seller id jamesunclebench for buying a hermes birkin handbag, this seller is very clever first i ordered 4 handbags i paid them by paypal i recived 2 handbags the other 2 i received an empty box i got mad contacted the seller file a dispute and i got my money back after she called and tried to justify what happened that EMS ppl have steak the bags and sent an empt box, i got a full refund for the 2 bags, i trusted her i came back for a small item costs 160$ i received it great in good quality, i started to trust her more, i order a chanel bag and birkin with a tottal value 1360$, i received the chanel and the birkin bag was horrible, dirty lowest quality ever, i told myself may be its EMS again, she confirm that this is EMS ppl who replace her bag with a low quality bag, she promissed to send the bag again by DHL and she will pay the DHL expenses as a curtacy ..lol then i was surprised by an email she ask me for another 500$ more to send as the bag size that i have ordered is no more in stock i told her give me mymoney back or send the right bag, she scammed me, she started to through accusation on me and curse me assuming that i replace the bags, i have proves the EMS box and the AWB but unfortuantely i paid her by westen union as she asumed paypal and googlecheck out is not working, i was a fool sending her the money by western union, now i have scammed for a 1000$ will never buy from ioffer again, this seller always asume that there's chinese guys attaching her ioffer store asking for money, its now clear that all her victims when they try to post a comment on her on her ioffer page she block them and thats why they try to log with diffrent account like i did just to warn people from her scam, worst experience i have ever hadd

• Ra
    rajendra mISTRY 62 Sep 19, 2010

Yes ioffer seems to be running only scam seller and may be they themselves are part of selelr. I purchased 4 laptops worth 800 dolalrs. Selelr informed me to send money by western union and now not responding at all. I complaint to ioffer and selelr many times but no response. Comparatively Alibaba.com have betetr system that the website will release payment only when the purchaser gives consent after verifying that the item purchased is received at required destination. I m not agent of alibaba but just a comparison. I purchased many things form that website and no problem even refund also was smooth. But ioffer says they can not do anything if the seller defaults. the why ioffer can not delist or have some kind of legal binding on seller.
    Rajendra Mistry, Kuwiat.

• Na
    nashtenn Dec 09, 2010

for rajendra..who commented before me...1st off no one send money thru western union anymore unless its a last resort. Also keep in mind you have to read these ads on ioffer as well as find out where they are. And why would you even think about buying anything from a site or company called 'ALIBABA" Cmon people use your common sense if you have any.

• Na
    nashtenn Dec 09, 2010

I have been on ioffer for 3 yrs. I sell a few items but have done more purchasing. I have NEVER been ripped off nor heard of anyone being ripped of. Not saying it couldnt happen, but with any website even ebay, you have to use your common sense. "if its too god to be true, it probably is"...remember that?? Well that old saying is still true today, stop using western union and losing your money...read the ads comepletly...do not order ANYTHING from China...I dont even order from China when its on ebay...or anyone out of the country for that matter. Common sense people...and for those of you spending 800.00-1000.00 order that much off line especially for computers etc.

jackiiie Jan 03, 2011

nashtenn, spot on!
    I buy on ioffer and haven't been scammed so far. Its all about common sense and i think the bigger purchases should be done personally like going to a shop or something rather than staring at a computer screen and buying off a stranger that might send you crap instead of what you really wanted. My biggest purchase off ioffer was $80 and I would never buy more than that amount, because it might look too good to be true.

• Ed
    EddDdddddd Mar 15, 2011

So far I've read 2 people on here who scam on ioffer. You should stop using it immediately and let everyone know not to use it. I can't believe you people didn't do your research before using ioffer. The ONLY way I can think of to get your money back, is to send the item you received back (or even an empty box) and tell paypal that you agreed with the seller to refund your money, but they never did.. Maybe you can get the money back that way :)

• Io
    ioffer.comISscum!!!!!!! Mar 16, 2011

ioffer.com is run by complete scammers!!! I believe the website is setup by gangs as they allow and encourage all counterfiet products to be sold on their site. For those people who said PayPal will refund your money your are sadly mistaken. It is all part of the SCAM!! PayPal will only refund you after 45 days but the seller will tell you that the shipping will take up to 35 days and after that they tell you something must have happened and they will send it out to you again. After that you cannot make a claim to PayPal. ioffer.com must be shutdown!!!

• Ve
    veronica golubovic Apr 05, 2011

Every company selling designer handbags on Ioffer.com is from China selling counterfiets. They are all stealing photos from e-bay sellers and passing them on as their own. One big difference the ones on Ioffer are all fakes. Ten of these sellers from China have stollen my photos and images from my e-bay store.

• Sm
    smartcooky Dec 13, 2011

Well, if you linked your credit card to use when paying with paypal, and you get scammed by a seller on ioffer, then what is to stop you from filing a dispute claim directly with your credit card bank? They will issue a chargeback of the money you lost while they investigate. I can't imagine they wouldn't help? Has anyone contacted their credit card bank directly to try and resolve the problem?

• Gi
    giga Jun 09, 2012

seller hermes2012 is SCAM, also known as hermes shop.Selling fake hermes bags with fake receipts.And you never receive the bag!SCAM

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices