The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved International Winners Lottery/Gold Rush — Lottery Winning Scam
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I have been receiving constant phone calls from someone name John Lee(Representative) and John Fisher (Manager) from a bogus lottery winning company going by Winners International and Gold Rush Winners Lottery. They said I won 2.5 million dollars and a 2009 Mercedes Benz 5 series. Taxes have already been paid 100% and all I have to do is to send $250 doallar to cover shipping and handling cost via Western Union to Marvin Morris in St. Janes, Jamacia, WI. Once they receive the Western Union confirmation number they would be on their way with 2 US Marshalls, a lawyer to sign the papers and the process will be completed. I thought it was for real until they wanted me to send more money and I told them this was nothing but a SCAM. They keep calling telling me if I do not pay the rest of the money authorities will come and arrest us for money laudering. We told them send the authorities you all will be the ones locked up because we have done nothing wrong. How do I keep them from harrassing us. Mr. John Lee's number is [protected] or [protected]; Mr. John Fisher *'s #[protected] or [protected]. We now have been screening our calls for any 1-876 number from Jamacia and refuse to answer the call. These people are very persistent and won't give up. Please help put a stop to these SCAMMERS out to prey on poor people struggling to survive. Is there a way to get our money back?
More International Winners Lottery/Gold Rush Complaints & Reviews
- Winners International - scam
- Winners International - mr. michael washington & others
- Winners International - you won 3.5 million dollars! oh did I forget 2 mention all the strings attached? scam
- British Lottery International Winners Promo - Fraud winning notification!
- Winners International - telephone call
- Winners International - threatening phone calls
- Winners International - won $2.5m and a car from publishers clearing house and would have to come up with about $875 to have it wired to my bank
- Winners International - $2.5 million & new car
- winners paidout international - raffle/sweeptakes scam
- gobal winners internationals - scam