Intelius — fraudulent membership created in my name & fraudulent charges on my bank account
An account was opened without my creating it & when I saw the first charge a month ago, I emailed and called Intelius advising this was not an account I created & I wanted it cancelled AND REQUESTED A REFUND OF THE FRAUDULENT CHARGES.
The rep assured me it was cancelled & I did receive a refund a few days later. Imagine my anger tonight while checking my card statement online, and I see I was charged an ADDITIONAL $29.95 to my MasterCard ending in 5317 for a fraudulent account using my name (Kelly Collins) that I was assured had been cancelled.
The account was set up under
BUT, my personal email address is
Just a 1 number difference!
More Intelius Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Intelius - stop billing me 
- [Resolved] Intelius People Search - www.intelius.com - intelius - beware it's a rip-off! 
- [Resolved] Int*intelius Sb - I was charged and have no idea what that is 
- Ino*intelius.com / Sb - repeated unauthorized charges 
- [Resolved] Intelius - scam 
- Intelius - product/ scam
- [Resolved] Intelius - rip off 
- [Resolved] Intelius - was charged for a subscription I never signed up or agreed to
- [Resolved] Intelius - fraud 
- [Resolved] Intelius - deceptive billing practices