Intelcom Expressdelivery of amazon package

L Jun 27, 2018

I am extremely upset and frustrated by your delivery drive for my amazon package. I live in a condo where the package could've simply been left at concierge in the main lobby of the building. Instead, the driver left the package at my door while I was away at work and came home to find the package is gone, probably stolen.

When someone lives in a condo and you knock on their door to drop off the package and find that they aren't home, Leave it at concierge !!!

Your company has costed me $65 and items I will never see.

Take responsibility.

Poor excuse for a driver and a company.

RESOLVED

• Intelcom Express's response · Jul 12, 2019

Hello!

We're a bit late, as we were just made aware of this website.
    Have you contacted us about this issue? If you experience any other events like this one, kindly connect with us at [protected]@intelcomexpress.com for immediate support.

Thank you!

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices