Intelcom Courrier Canada IncDelivery

O

this company is a scam,
hey deliver your parcels, if you get them, with personal vehicles?! your personal info like full name and address is given everyone ...what about identity theft ?
on Dec20/16 I had pruchased something on amazon.ca prime and was marked that my pacel got delivered on Dec22/16 and that I had signed it as guarantied by amazon.ca with Intelcom Courrier Canada Inc...
that never happened
Intelcom Courrier Canada Inc has stolen my parcel because never got delivered to me and I have cameras around my home

RESOLVED

• Intelcom Express's response · Jul 12, 2019

Hello!

We're a bit late, as we were just made aware of this website.
    Have you contacted us about this issue? If you experience any other events like this one, kindly connect with us at [protected]@intelcomexpress.com for immediate support.

Thank you!

• De
    Demoman Jul 13, 2019

I typically give delivery companies the benefit of the doubt for circumstances. The amount of fake delivery attempts by Intelcom is insulting. With security systems and cameras on their houses, the attempt would be on camera but never happens. These issues tend to start at the leadership level. I've contacted Amazon to bump intelcom for delivery.

• Ml
    ML Morandin Mar 03, 2020

I received my email that my package was delivered and when I went to look it wasn't there.Thank goodness your drivers take pictures to show that it was delivered to the wrong address!!!It was laying on my neighbours front porch who I don't even know!Not a very happy customer!

• Oa
    Oakland9 Apr 20, 2020

Someone signed on my behalf that's criminal!! That's forgery...and the stated delivery never arrived at my address ...nothing at my address, but email confirms it as delivered.

When I attempt to call, it simply leaves me on hold then ends the call on me, three attempts all just ended up with me being hung up on.