INTEC Collegerefund overdue

My child registered with intec to write her matric. All docs were completed and sent. We were informed before registration can be done we have to make payment. We decided to make FULL payment instead of a payment plan which amount to R7 thousand odd. We were then advised they could not register due to paper work not in order. This payment was made in November last year. After numerous phone calls and emails we were informed we had to wait 3 months for refund. We are in April already and still have to phone and still no refund received as no department wants to take responsibility. My child need this money as she has already registered with another college and had to pay them.

• Ca
    Carla'Q Feb 11, 2015

I am in the same situation. They offered a course, I viewed it, paid amount in full only to be informed it was discontinued, Now I am fighting for my money.

Nondyebo Penelope Mbolekwa Feb 03, 2014

I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR MY REFUND FROM INTEC COLLEGE SINCE 2009. I'VE BEEN CALLING THEM ALL THESE YEARS AND THEY HAVE BEEN PROMISING TO DEPOSITMY MONEY BUT IN VAIN. CAN SOMEONE OUT THERE HELP ME. MY CELL NUMBER IS [protected]

• Sm
    smart johnston Mar 21, 2012

been waiting for certificate for more than 3months, unable to look for job because certificate is needed

• Ca
    Careatall Nov 03, 2011

I already complained about Intec not keeping to their promises and giving 10% discount where it is due. Even Karen does not answer my e-mails or calls. She does not even call back on messages that I have left her.

• El
    E ll Mar 16, 2011

Good day,
    I have read your complaint and agree we need to take this public - As in maybe Carte Blanche or even that new program on SABC 2 (Speak Out) .We have paid in full over R7000 in cash in November last year and we still await Study Material... It is like Fraud, you just dont get feedback, empty promises.. I myself wonder if they are registered. My husband needs to study, Intec can not provide us with material, so we need to find another college that can help us.. They have had our monies for over 3 months.. Can someone not help us..

• St
    steel angel Feb 28, 2011

i am very hurt cause my friends ask me what i have been doing the last four years after school and i tell them i studied with intec but knowing that i dont have papers to prove it, i shouldn't have studied because there's no good that came out of it.

• St
    steel angel Feb 28, 2011

i also studied with intec from 2008 till 2010 yet i haven't recieved any papers to prove that i finished the course, i was suppose to recieve them yearly but that didn't happen.

• Ti
    tiamo123 Feb 24, 2011

good day
    i need my learning material from intec for diploma in financial accounting.They already deduct money from my bank account i need assitance asap or else i will reverse the debit order and ask my bank to remove intec college from my debtors

• Ji
    Jissmo Jan 10, 2011

These people are a law unto themselves, I really can't believe that they are in business with all these unsatiesfied customers. They will not refund my niece the money within two hours of paying, she was told she must wait 3 months, who is getting the interest. Are they even registered and accredited by the Department of Educatioon?

I say let us go to Carte Blanch as well and form a class action.

Malberto Oct 05, 2010

I would like to request study material for the graphic design course that i have registered for. Also the information system one. Also a form where i can request pass test question papers. This is my third request and no process. I hope i will get an extension on the college expense.

• Al
    Alrikone Sep 13, 2010

As no one at intec ever bothers to pick up a phone or reply to an email i have not been able to discuss this with anyone. I would like to cancel my course but no one will tell me how to so i am just going to block the debit order. Wonder how fast they'll phone when they dont get their money?