INTEC CollegeIncompetence and bad service

A Oct 14, 2020 Review updated:

I have been trying to retrieve my certification from 2004. i have tried to contact the contact number provided and each time its the same response, please email ***********. email after email 3 weeks later i receive a response with banking details and and a ref.

Mandisa Nkanjeni | Administrative Support agent you are an idiot that does not understand simple english.

Good day

Thank you for e-mailing student services.

Please be advised that you course doesn't have credits, its just the certificate

Please forward the following documents in order for your award to be reissued.

• Affidavit stating what happened to your award
• Certified copy of ID (certified documents need to be within 3 months)
• Proof of payment (reissue cost of R100)

Banking Details:

FNB Corporate Services Account
Account Number: **********1
Branch Code: 204109
Reference:

I need the damn name of the account not the Banks Name, that i can clearly see.

Clearly email after email and the same response from them, currently ive been asked to put my student number down as the refefference, ive passed the course in 2004 its now 2020 how am i suppose to know the student number from that time, and then this morning after another email sent " whats the name of the account ? "her response FNB" i dont need the damn name of the bank i need the account name.

Can i please get assistance from some1 that knows how to do there jobs and clearly knows how to work in support.

mamokwena Dec 08, 2020

good day all, i have apply at intec been help by Fathima all fees been paid and still struggling to access online, here is my contact info student no.[protected], Mamokwena Edwina Masha [protected], [email protected]
    please help asap because i have apply for grade 12

i thank you

• Lu
    LucindaBotes Nov 20, 2020

I have enrolled into the Introduction to Supervision of Building Construction Certificate course on 2 Feb 2019. I submitted my last assignment on 16 October 2019. Since then I can not retrieve my certification or any document from Intec to proof that I am no longer a student at this Tertiary Facility. I could not enrol as a Student at TUKS beginning of 2020, and now have been turned away again for registration for 2021 Study year as I am still a "Registered" student at Intec according to TUKS.
    My Intec student number is: [protected]
    The assignment code for the last subject was: I10023678-B - never marked, nor results received???
    My contact details remained same as per regoistration.
    Please email any help to: [email protected]
    If I can not get any joy from Intec this coming week, my family is taking Legal action and proceedings with costs will be started.