Instaflexdid not order but was charged

I ordered the free trial offer for $4.99 and I also got a bottle of joint support I did not sign up for anything more and now I received another bottle of instaflex for over $70 I have called my credit card company and they told me it was a scam. I want a return address label so I can send this bottle back and I want my credit card refund for over $70. I will be waiting to hear from you. I don't how you can get by doing this.

RESOLVED

• El
    Elvenbeads Oct 28, 2014

Any of you who have had issues, may I suggest that you first: Check to see if instaflex has a facebook account and if so, complain on their page. Secondly, I doubt a company like this is going to respond here so I suggest you complain about them to Better Business Bureau and file out the complainant with everything you have. If there are LOTS of complaints, the company is going to want to deal with it till the BBB black balls them.

jodi kick Oct 17, 2014

I said yes to a free sample and authorized a 4.99 charge for shipping. two weeks later they charged my account 75.00 WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION or an order. I WANT MY MONEY BACK. DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THESE SCAMMERS>

• Li
    Linda An Jan 29, 2014

Same happened to me!!! I must've missed the fine print saying I wanted to continue receiving and authorizing them to do so! It makes no sense - it is a TRIAL order. How does one know if it will work or not so where do they get off sending another bottle and charging cc???? I emailed them to take me off their data base and to let me know how to proceed with returning the 2nd bottle. They emailed back saying I was off the list but no mention of returning procedure! I emailed again and have yet to get a response and am not very positive that I will. What can my cc company do??????

James A. Loftin Nov 26, 2013

Charged for products and no statement sent to consumer about the cost of the product. One is sent monthly and the S*** does not work for me. Stop sending me the product because I am not taking it, and it is not consumer savvy to pay for something that does no sport joints nor ease joint pain

• De
    Dennis in Oregon Apr 14, 2011

Thanks for the information -- just noted a charge on my bank statement and was totally unaware that I had made any agreement for continuing shipments -- only a free trial offer. I have not received the second shipment.
    Is the product of any actual benefit? -- Not sure at this point if it helped with joint pain or it was just another "change in the weather."
    I was trying to decide if I should continue for a month and give the product the benefit of the doubt at this point -- but their billing and selling practices put them on my "black list" no matter how good the product might be.
    Dennis on Oregon

• In
    Instaflex Support Mar 29, 2011

Larry,

If you can contact us directly we'd be more than happy to assist you with your account. You can email us at [email protected] or call us at [protected].

Thanks,

Instaflex Support

• La
    Larry Heitmeyer Mar 29, 2011

Did not order additional product. Do not charge me for it as I will have my credit card company stop payment. If you have already billed it, please issue a credit to my account. This is a terrible way to do business.