Indian Passportregarding the passport status

R

I submitted my passport in the new passport office which is near by Imax theatre on 1st December 2007(the day on which office is opened).In news paper its written that,if we apply for passport in this office,we will get the passport within 20-25 days.But till now Nobody even came for Enquiry & when i check for status in website its showing the file number is wrong or information is not available.And i m trying to call the numbers given in the website,but nobody is picking up the call.I sent an email also to the given mail-id in the website even though no reply from them.Can you please look into this issue and reply me.

Awaiting your reply.

• Bi
    bipin challa Aug 28, 2014

RESPECTED SIR,

DAYS GREETINGS!!!

I HAVE APPLIED FOR RE-ISSUE OF MY PASSPORT TO REGIONAL PASSPORT OFFICER AHMADABAD ON 14/05/2014. THE SUBMISSION RECEIPT OF THE SAME AM ATTACHING HERE.

File No :---AHD [protected].
    DOB:--16/07/1955.
    Name:-- bipinkumar vasantji.
    Surname:-- Challa.
    Type of Application:--Normal.
    Status: Under Review

STILL I COULD NOT GET THE PASSPORT, OR ANY KIND OF WRITTEN REPLY FOR THE SAME AS I HAVE VISITED SO MANY TIME TO PASSPORT OFFICER MR. KHAN BUT UNFORTUNATELY I COULD NOT GET ANY WRITTEN RESPONSE??????????
    I HAVE LOST MY PASSPORT IN CAIRO EGYPT, FOR WHICH DETAILS I CAN GIVE YOU.
    INDIAN IMMIGRATION ALSO SENT THE E.C ORIGINAL TO RPO AHMD.

WHATEVER SUPPORTIVE DOCUMENTS I AM HAVING I GAVE TO RPO IN SUBMISSION SOME DETAILS ARE IN PASSPORT WHICH I LOST HOW CAN I GET THAT???
    FURTHER MORE I AM HAVING ALL INDIAN GOVT. CERTIFICATES AND DOCUMENTS LIKE PANCARD, , ELECTION CARD, DRIVING LIENCE, BANK ACCOUNT ETC……………..
    SO PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL AND OBLIGE. I APPLIED LATELY FOR ISSUE THE PASSPORT I ALSO TOLD RPO WHEN I MET HIM I WILL PAY ANY KIND PF PANELTY OF LATE FEES .

THANKING YOU AND OBLIGE.

BIPIN.V. CHALLA

RAJKOT.

• Ar
    Arvind Soni Mar 11, 2014

I have applied for Passport on 30th Dec 2013 but as on 11th Mar 2014 the status is still " PASSPORT IS IN PRINTING" since 21st Feb 2014. could anyone please tell me how long will it take more to dispatch the same.

Application# LK2067462722013, Arvind Soni

manoj56 Jun 10, 2013

Dear Sir,

My Name is Manoj Kumar Chetri, resident of Dist-Darjeeling, Naxalbari and with utter disappointment from the passport office, Siliguri I am writing this email to you to help me with this issue.

My brothers and I applied for the passport last year and we are done with the Police verification long back as well however we haven’t received any information till date and the passport office in Siliguri is closed for good now. I don’t understand what we did wrong in the entire process. Passport is suppose to be under the government and this is frustrating to see how its turning up.

I sincerely hope that you will do the needful immediately. I have mentioned all the required details below. I will follow up till this is resolved.

1. Manoj Kumar Chetri

Date Of Birth- 17/07/1985

Apply Date- 30/10/2012

Token Number- paccslg4849

File Number- Office Closed in Siliguri.

2. Raju Joshi

File number: CA.10.O.[protected]

Apply Date-10/05/2012

Date of Birth: 12/03/1981

3. Krishna Kumar Chetri

File number: CA.10.O.[protected]

Apply Date-04/04/2012

Date of Birth: 02/01/1983

Note:-"O" after CA10 is alphabet O (oh) not 0 (zero)

Regards,

ONLINE PASSPORT APPLICATION AND APPOINT DONE HERE
    CONTAC ON THIS NO ;- [protected]/ [protected]

• Sb
    sbsidharth May 21, 2012

Sir, I have Applied for passport on 7th Oct 2011 with a File Reference No: BHU-A033360-11 at Bhubaneswar, after that when ever I checked the status itz showing the Police report is incomplete

Now I am staying at Bangalore and during my visit to Bhubaneswar In December 2011 and Feb 2012 I have enquired with the local police station (CAPITAL P.S Unit ! Bhubaneswar) and
    S.P Office (Vanibihar, Bhubaneswar),
    I got to know from the Passport verifying officer at S.P Office that itz already forwarded to Passport office as on 11th March But the status is showing that “POLICE REPORT INCOMPLETE”

Even one of my friend whose file no is BHU-A033361-11 named Hrushikesh senapati Got his Passport 15 days ago on April 1st week, though he is from rural area but being in the capital it is taking almost 6 month time for verification.
    I will eagerly waiting for your prompt action on this
    So I request you to check for this and update me about the status and oblige

Regards
    SIDHARTH

• Ni
    nikymerr Jan 20, 2012

Sir, we, holding the application numbers-H038742 and H038748 have applied for the passport nearly 3 months back i.e;in the 10th month of 2011 and still it has not been delivered.The status is :"It is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the despatch of Passport has been delayed and will now be despatched in a week's time " for nearly a month.Hope you look into this and help us . Thank you.

• Fa
    fathima lidiya p Dec 04, 2011

I am Fathima lidiya pookkuth from malappuram district, kerala.I applied for passport on 06/09/2011 and file no is MLPB06093011 . Police enquiry completed in last month.When I checked the status on Internet it is saying that " It is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the dispatch of Passport has been delayed and will now be dispatched in a week's time". This status remain same for the last two weeks.what should i do to know the correct status of my passport. and when it will be dispatched?

[email protected]

• Zu
    zunaid Apr 17, 2011

SIR,
    TO THE COMMISSIONER OF POLICE BANGALURU.I WOULD LIKE TO BRING TO THE NOTICE THAT I AND MANY PERSON FROM MUMBAI HAD BEEN FRAUD BY A WOMEN, SHE HAD A CRIMINAL RECORD OF DUPING AND CHEATING THE PEOPLE BY TAKING MONEY IN MUMBAI.SHE WAS TRYING TO ESCAPE ABROAD BUT BECAUSE OF THE PASSPORT SEIZED AND OF CRIMINAL RECORD IN MUMBAI SHE CANNOT GO ABROAD FROM MUMBAI.BUT NOW SHE IS TRYING FROM TO MAKE A NEW PASSPORT FROM BANGALURE BY THE SAME NAME OR CHANGE IN NAME.SIR THERE ARE MANY PERSON WHO R WAITING TO GET THE MONEY FROM THE GOVERNMENT AND HOPING GOOD FROM OUR GOVERNMENT.PLEASE DO NOT LET HER ESCAPE ABROAD. THE DETAIL OF HER IS LIKE THIS HER NAME IS PARVIN HANIF PATEL, MOTHER NAME IS AMINA, SHE BEEN DIVORCED AND HER HUSBAND SURNAME IS MERCHANT.HER MOTHER INLAW NAME IS RAZIA, HER SON NAME IS MUSTAFA.PLEASE WHOEVER READ THIS TAKE ACTION AGAINST HER, AND ALSO CAN FIND HER CRIMINAL RECORD IN MUMBAI PYDHONIE POLICE STATION MUM -03, KALYAN, ANDHERI, JOGESHWARI, J.J, NAGPADA

• Is
    issue with Passport Mar 06, 2011

I applied for my passport in year mar 2006 with named RAHUL TIWARI from JHANSI U.P. After my police varification lucknow office missed my docs, when i asked them they told me to applied again and i applied second time in 2007 with file reference number LKO-Z420026-07. Again i met with police enquiery in 2008 and wait for my passport. in 2010 when i was checking its status online i got comments as "Police report is clear and passport is despatched by 16-06-10". after two months in the month of Aug10 i mailed them two times regarding the same but still no action was taken from their side. Now i am getting as "wrong file ref or no information" in online screen for this file ref number. Am also attaching my online status.

Please help me as i am very frustrating and still waiting for my passport since last 4+ years.

Sabapathy Jun 03, 2010

Hello

I applied for new passport, DOB 12/10/1976 and file no A02478509 still i am not recieved the passport, even police verification done at Madiwala police station on 06/02/10, 20/Feb/2010 and on 21/Feb/2010. I have posted a letter on 14/May/2010 with all copies of necessary address proofs with a covering letter.

I have also approached Superintendent (Enquiry) on 30/May/2010 but not success. I finaly met an lady officer with a letter and all proofs on 01/June/2010. Till date no action on this.

Pls let me know what is my passport status, kindly despatch my passport as early as possible. Could you possibly assist, and if so, could you explain what I am possibly doing wrong.

Sabapathy

• Bh
    bharat b.dholakhandi May 09, 2010

Dear sir,
    I had (Shivani Dholakhandi) submitted PP form on 09th April2010. My file no.ddna00856310, key no.[protected]. My Police verfication hsd done on 16th April. But till know I haven't recive my PP it about one month I need urgent. So, please Issue me my PP as early as possible
    Thanks.

• Ab
    Abdulsalam Apr 19, 2010

File Reference Number : CBE-A030956-09
    Application Date : 09-11-2009
    Applicant's Name : ABDUL SALAM BADHARUDHEEN
    Applicant's Date of Birth : 02-05-1984

As i working in software company, i need to go to training in abroad.I applied on 9-11-09 past 5 month i didnt get my passport.so kindly consider my passport and sent as soon as possible.

• De
    delhido1 Apr 08, 2010

SIR, I HAVE SUBMITTED MY APPLICATION FOR NEW PASSPORT ON 15 OF JANUARY 2010. THE POLICE VERIFICATION COMPLETED SUCCESSFULLY. I WAS SUBMITTING THE SUPPORTING DOCUMENT 1> COMPANY APPOINTMENT LETTER (ADDRESS PROOF) 2> PAN CARD (ID PROOF) 3> 10TH CLASS CERTIFICATE (AGE PROOF). AFTER 2 MONTH, THE PASSPORT STATUS IS...

You have submitted only Ration Card; Pls. submit one more proof of residence as per Section IV A (1)(a) of Passport Information Booklet of Form 1.

I HAVE NOT SUBMITTED THE RATION CARD BUT I HAVE SUBMITTED THE CORPORATION BANK PASSBOOK AGAIN AS A ADDRESS PROOF ON 25 OF MARCH 2010. NOW THE STATUS IS SAME AND I AM NOT ABLE TO UNDERSTAND WHAT THE PROBLEM IS AND WHAT TO DO FARTHER. PLS DO ME A FABER AND HELP ME. THIS PASSPORT IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR MY CARRIER.

Name- Hemant Kumar
    DOB- 20-01-1979
    Passport File No- A002583
    Date of Application Submite- 15-01-2010
    Contact no-[protected]

• Za
    zafery_mu Jan 11, 2010

i have applied for my wife passport (FILE NO A-127645) at Patna passport . Earlier it was available in passport status page showing massage, POLICE VARIFICATION NOT RECIEVED, . now its showing file no is not correct or status not available. please let me know what is the problem at [email protected]
    best regards
    Zafery

Safwan usmani Jan 09, 2010

I have applied for pcc in Lucknow office file# LKO-H021407 on 09/12/09.My visa getting expire.But report has not come.
    Safwan usmani.Ballia

Savdeep Singh Jan 01, 2010

Sir,
    I have applied for new passport on 25-09-09/ 1;26;10PM through
    District Passport Collection Office Deputy Commissioner, Patiala,
    given Token Number 73297 Center Code : D001, my file no. is
    CHD z153329 . whenever I check my passport status it shows to me that
    either file no. is wrong or not available .Even after my inquiry is
    completed one and half month ago, yet i have not received my passport
    . I want to apply for further study in UK within the period of 15th
    January .

I request to help me get in my passport as soon as possible . I
    have been thankful for that.

Your Faithfully

Savdeep Singh
    S/O Harbans Singh
    R/O HNO:10 ASHA RAM COLONY, NEAR I.T.I, NABHA, DISST. PATIALA.
    MOB NO [protected]

• Me
    meenakshi singh Dec 23, 2009

Respected sir/Madam,
    i have applied my passport on 31/07/2009 and my File no is RAC a019519 my police report is also completed befor one month ago but still now i have not got my passport when i cheeked it on net is always says that police Report has not been recived i don't know how is taking a log time when plice rport has been sent by the plice station .
    there for i kindly request you to do somthing as soon as possible i m awationg and early responce

• Ra
    Ram Prabhu Laskhamanan Nov 26, 2009

Hi,

File No: MDU-Z723227-09

I have applied an application form to issue a passport for my 4 months old daughter on 12-Oct-2009 and internet status says "Passport is expected to be despatched by 02-11-2009 Subject to all documents being in order." But I have not received the passport yet.

I have left my family alone in India, as I'm in Australia for official work. So it would be great if you issue the passport at the earliest, so that I'll rejoin with my family soon.

Your response is much appreciated!

Thanks,
    - Ram.

• Ji
    Jitesh kumar Oct 30, 2009

My passport detail are given below, about one year back applay to passport makinf to patna passport office, but til date pending
    File Reference Number : PAT-A126093-08 Application Date : 20-10-2008
    Applicant's Name : JITESH KUMAR Applicant's Date of Birth : 10-11-1976
    STATUS :

Kildely help me
    Yours
    Jitesh KUMAR

• Ru
    Runlevel Oct 22, 2009

The Indian embassies and / or the Regional Passport center's in India have been the most horrible. My wife and several of my friends have applied for their renewals for more than 6 months and have yet to receive their passport (renewal). The consular staff behaves like trailer trash and are totally clueless and indifferent to this issue.

Mahalingam Natarajan Oct 19, 2009

I ahve paid Rs 2500 and applied for my renewal of my passport on 30 th Sep-09vide file No F04169 Key No: Till 9 th the Passport was not received. I have Trassfered to Indore. Kindly arrage to dispatch the passport to M.Natarajan, 214 Parag Nagar, Sukklia, Indore-452010 M.P and oblige. Please reply
    regards,
    Mahalingam Natarajan
    Mail I-D [email protected]
    please reply

• Gr
    G.RAJARAJAN Oct 19, 2009

sir
    I had applied for my passport on 13.03.2008, its been one and a half years now, i was told that police report report was not received i have sent twice for report and twice i have sent police report, and finally i met the assistant passport officer too with all the postal details, nothing happend and i dont know where my applications is lying and in which que i should stand next and whom else to meet, please help me to get my passport, i have applied on 13th feb of 2008.

file no is - z 151872

• Su
    suriyaprakash Sep 28, 2009

i have not received my passport... i have applied it on 15Th july 2009...my file no is ..a022911

MARAMREDDY GOUTHAM KUMAR Jun 11, 2009

I MARAMREDDY GOUTHAM KUMAR FROM NELLORE IS IN A PROBLEM REGARDING MY PASSPORT .
    I GAVE MY PASSPORT TO SOME OTHERS TO SUBMIT IN THE PASSPORT OFFICE MANY MONTHS BACK BUT I HAD NOT RECEIVED ANY DETAILS REGARDING MY PASSPORT .

CAN YOU PLEASE CHECK MY PASSPORT DETAILS WITH MY NAME " MARAMREDDY GOUTHAM KUMAR "

MY E-MAIL = [email protected]

PLEASE HELP ME .

Sandeep walke Jun 06, 2009

My name is sandeep walke, I have appiled indian passport but when i have checked my status on website there is show another person name on my file name. My file no. Nag Z050752 09. My email id [email protected]

• Jun 06, 2009

Try complaining on this page http://pgportal.gov.in/index.html

• Ka
    kashif kotawadekar Jun 02, 2009

i have submitted my passport last 5 months but still it shows its under process what to do about it

Manish Kumar Tiwari May 09, 2009

Dear Sir,

My name is manish kumar tiwari. I have applied for new passport for me on date 24.12.08 file ref no.- BPL-A029283-08. police verification pending status shows "POLICE REPORT HAS NOT BEEN RECEIVED". I have contact passport office and second time PPF Form submitted on date 05.04.09 as per discuss passport officer but no any response by police for verification. I have direct contact they are say no received your verifiaction form.
    pls look into the matter and try to solve it asap
    Thanks and Regards
    Manish Kumar Tiwari - [protected] (Bhopal

Thanks
    Яεgαг∂š
    Manish Kumar Tiwari (file no - BPL - A029283-08)
    L-79/2B, Saket nagar, bhopal
    Police Station - Bagsavania thana, Hosangabad road
    Mob.- [protected]

• Pr
    Prabhu Apr 15, 2009

Pls tell me by providing the details and information's here. does any body get response. does it worth mentioning here or waste of time.

• Di
    dilip kumar shukla Apr 11, 2009

i m dilip shukla my file refference isa029416 i hv submitted all the dacument with college bonafied certificate earlier 27 december 2008, and i hv also varified by police officer, inspite of this i hv receive the msg from passport office that plz furnish 3 pp form with permanent addrece after that i hd furnished the form with dacuments but still no change in application status,

Saqib Hasan Apr 02, 2009

Sir,
    I apply for a passport in 2006 & for the same year I got admission in Hindustan college of engineering in Chennai. Twise the police inquary have been sattled there but stile I am waiting for my passport. So please make order for my passport. My ref. no. is LKO A08736606
    your's faithfully
    Saqib Hasan
    3rd yr student
    of EEE Gemini Hostel
    Hindustan college of engineering Chennai

• Pa
    Passport_Enquirer Mar 18, 2009

I have applied for "Additional Booklet" for my passport in New Delhi, the passport authority has told me that it will be delivered within 5-6 weeks. But even after 3 months, I am still awaiting my passport. I checked with the local police station and the gurgaon district passport office, they had not received any police enquiry for my passport from the Delhi RPO. My status was updated to "Police Report is incomplete and the case is being examined" within 10 days of my application and it is still the same. Nobody replies to me there.

I had just one question : "Had I commited any crime by taking birth in country like India where you have to wait for months even to get your ID updated in the system".
    The passport system is a total ###. Those babus don't care at all and they care the least about anything.
    My wife is pregnant and she is outside India and I had to go to meet her but passport authority is such a nightmare that I could not have ever imagined about them.
    People say "Long Live India" but till the time these haryanvi babbus are there, no one can progress in this country.

• In
    Indian Feb 25, 2009

i heard that if we apply for normal passport . then there is SLA of 45 days. but i dont thing so its true. Indian passport process is very slow. they never forget to collect there salary on time. but they always forget to do work.

mazhar ullah khan Feb 19, 2009

Hi,
    My name is Mazhar Ullah Khan, Iam from Nizamabad district, there is no responce from passport dept, I dont know why they became lazy, 4-5 months before i send an e-mail to them till now its pending, Our india is too back from like this employees in dept.

Sincerely

Mazhar Ullah Khan

sagar sudhakar setty Feb 10, 2009

sir
    i have sent 2 photographs as per your requirement so please make passport as early as possible

• Sh
    shekhar khanna Jan 19, 2009

I applied for the passport in he month of December 2007, my Ref file no. a079294-07. still i m not recd my passport till now, this is v long time.The police verification was done in the month of jan-2008, the police man came to my home and he call to me on police station to meet the Inspector(thana incharge). I went the police station and completing the all formalities. But till the website of passport office show Police Report is incomplete and the case is being examined . I request to you please look into this issue and reply me...

Thanks and regards

shekhar khanna

• Re
    RENU BALA GUPTA Nov 26, 2008

i hace applied for passport long time back but till date there is no response. My file no:z241377.when i check for status in website its showing the file number is wrong or information is not available.And i m trying to call the numbers given in the website, but nobody is picking up the call.I sent an email also to the given mail-id in the website even though no reply from them.Can you please look into this issue and reply me as soon as possible.i need it urgently. Please do something or i have to escalate the issue.

Saikat Banerjee Nov 15, 2008

I have recieved my passport, my passport no.H1017488 ;file no.LK0A19255907
    but birth place is printed wrong, I am a student I could not go to the office till december
    if you kindly look into the matter, and correct the printing mistake.

• Mo

Near Jenda Tree
    BAPATLA 522 101
    Guntur Dist. AP

Respected Sir,

Sub:- Mrs.Mohammed Mumtaz Begum, Applied for Passport – Certain information called for – Furnishing of – Regarding.

Ref:-1. My Passport application dated 22.9.1999
    2. Lr.No.V/3364/99 dated 6.9.2000 of the Passport Officer, Hyderabad
    3 .My letter dated 8.9.2000
    4. Fresh application dated 21.7.2008
    5.Certain information called for about the previous passport – seen on online/website of passport office File Reference Number HYD –Z508330

***

In response to the Online message i.e, ( on website of passport office), on verifying the message stating that to furnish explanation for suppression of material, information about the previous passport and surrender the same vide reference 5th cited, I bring the following for your kind perusal and immediate action for issuing my passport
    I bring to your kind notice that through the reference 1st cited, I applied for passport at Passport Application Collection Centre, Vijayawada on 22.9.1999 and acknowledged with receipt no 1495, VIJ/3364/99 ( copy enclosed).
    In the reference 2nd cited (Copy enclosed), the Passport Officer, Hyderabad had informed that the passport had been depatched to my address and the same was undelivered and therefore requested to furnish the proof of my stay along with addresses etc., duly certified by the concerned authority and also to furnish my personal particulars duly signed by the Superintendent of Police, Guntur to issue passport.
    In response to the above, I furnished the explanation for my absence at my address and sent all the relevant documents duly certified by the concerned authorities through the reference 3rd cited for the purpose.
    Despite of furnishing all the required information and clarification as called therein, to issue passport, I had not been issued passport upto 2007.
    In view of the above, I applied for passport afresh on 21.7.2008 in Guntur ( File Reference Number HYD –Z508330) with a ray of hope to receive a passport at least this time.
    I request the kind authorities to kindly issue passport at the earliest, since I have eagerly been awaiting for the same since 1999.

Thanking you Sir,
    Yours faithfully

(Mrs.Mohammed Mumtaz Begum)

• Pr
    Prakash T.G Nov 11, 2008

Sir/Madam,

i got my passport(indian country) two years back.But in my passport my name is printed only, not with my proper incials, if any problem is occuredat that time of i am going to abroad... it is possible to correct it . i have two incialswith my name .that is T.G and my all records i have this incials. so what the procedure to change it, pls mail me ... thank you..