Indian Gas — Delay in delivery & Booking
I am a consumer of Indian Gas and i am a client of its authorized distributor namely Lipi Gas Service which is located in Sambalpur Orissa. I have an double cylinder connection for the last 17 years. Sir although i have double cylinder connection it is very hard on my part to get one refilled cylinder per month. The dealer is playing games not only with me but also with other customers by stating new rules each time we visit the shop. Kindly state me In which of the company it directed the customer that we can go for booking for refilled cylinder after 15 Days of previous refilled cylinder delivery? Then after another 15 days of booking date delivery will be given, all this accumulate to 30 days then what is the meaning of having double cylinder?. I have booked for refilled cylinder on 02.10.10 but till today (i.e. 24.02.10) i am yet to receive the refilled one and it is getting very difficult on my part to manage family. In my town illegal Cylinder of Indian Gas is freely available in market for Rs.550/- and how this is available in black market but not for authentic customer? there is a nexus of black marketers and dealers which has to be dealt with seriously as 99 out 100 black cylinder is of Indian Gas company. so i request you to kindly look into the matter and take appropriate action which will help the innocent, law biding citizen get harassed.
More Indian Gas Complaints & Reviews
- Indane Gas Agency - gas agency problems!
- Indane Gas Agency - customer harassment!
- Indian Oil Corporation - gas distributor not caring for customers
- Indane Gas - harassment by counter staff and delivery boy
- Indane Gas - abnormal delay in lpg supplies!
- Indane Gas Cylinder - late delivery and non delivery at my resident on2nd floor
- Indane Gas - gas leakage
- Indane Gas Connection - availability and mass level black marketing here
- Indian Oil Corporation Limited - rude attitude & poor service
- Indian Oil Corporation - delay in delivery of lpg cylinder