India Yamaha Motorproduct

M Aug 16, 2019

I have bought Yamaha R15 V 3.0 on June 24th 2019, it's only been a month, but it came with a defective paint at so many spots and it has been started rusting already, if it continues like this my bike will be spoiled soon. Please give me a proper solution for this. When I contacted service centre they aren't providing me a proper information. I have took my bike to the other district and provide me the help here itself.

RESOLVED

• India Yamaha Motor's response · Sep 05, 2019

Dear Munna Maxim,

Greetings from Yamaha,
    We request you to please provide details of your complaint at [email protected], so that we can process the complaint further. The following details are mandatory:
    User name
    Mobile number
    Email id
    Chassis number
    Nature of Complaint
    Concerned dealership
    Retail date
    Address (if possible)
    You can also register your complaint at our Toll free number [protected], Monday to Friday between 8:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M.

Regards,