Having problems with IncrediMail?

IncrediMail reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Nov 8, 2006. The latest review is this program dead, no response from them at all? was posted on Feb 9, 2020. The latest complaint Low class software and service was resolved on Jan 02, 2013. IncrediMail has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 52 reviews. IncrediMail has resolved 19 complaints.

IncrediMail Customer Service Contacts

26 HaRokmim Street
Azrieli Center 1 Building A, 4th Floor
Holon

Tel Aviv
Israel - 5885849

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with IncrediMail Customer Service. Initial IncrediMail complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for IncrediMail above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about IncrediMail. Discuss the issues you have had with IncrediMail and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

IncrediMail Complaints & Reviews, Page 2

IncredimailCharges for VIP Customer Services Without Providing Services

Paid for this e-mail service over 20 years ago. We also are VIP Customers. Our system crashed over a week ago due to a virus. We have been e-mailing their customer service for help in re-installing our program and data. To date, they have failed to respond. This had costs us thousands of dollars in income and lost customers. There is no contact information for IncrediMail. They show that they are out of Tel Aviv 69710, Israel. I would assume that they have their offices outside of the US to protect them from lawsuits from customers they have ripped off.

G2S incredimail — charge on my credit card

A charge of 25.79$ is on my credit card on the month of December 2014. I did not buy or ask any product or...

Montreal

IncredimailUpgrade will not load despite payment

I paid for Incredimail Plus because I wanted the backup feature. After numerous attempted downloads that did not work (even though they were quick to debit my account for their payment), I have as of [protected] emails from their supposed support that does not correct the problem.

They will not refund my money since it has past 30-days (even though it was never loaded), have no telephone support line and the person keeps sending me the same instructions, despite the fact I try them and email her back to say they don't work.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE CHARLATANS!

IncredimailLow class software and service

I have read all the complains about Incredimail charges, software and technical services and i agreed 100% of what were written because i have gone through myself all the bad experiences before.
      It seems to me that the company just want to make money and nothing else.
      In gallery, they don.t give much away for free, everything now we have to pay for Gold gallery. Apart from that nothing have changed, same thing all the time year after year..

I hope the company will take up all the complains seriously and make changes in 2013.

• Th
          The Expert Aug 30, 2013

most probably this is a license renewal of your Incredimail software - www.incredimail.com

• Ro
          ROBOO1066 Feb 02, 2013

IV JUST CHECK MY BANK AND I SAW THIS ON G2S-INCREDIMAIL CAN YOU HELP ME AND TELL ME WHAT THIS IS FOR

IncredimailDon't get what you paid for

Had this mail program for years because i thought it looked cool. I don't know anybody using it here in bc canada. I recently found out all the nice background pictures i have been writing on and sending to people are not showing up on their computer or looks like my note looks like when i am sending. They either get the picture and no content or content and the picture in the background is coming in as an attachment. Not impressed. I just recently paid almost $30 to upgrade and they denied my credit card when it was good and then they tried to take out another payment. They tell me on the phone they had no idea which company collected my money.
        I just found a company called perion network used my credit card and denied me use of the program then tried to take more money from me. Now i am trying to get them to refund my credit card with no luck. I give up. Incredimail can't even keep track of their collections to use or upgrade product. Would not recommend it to anybody.

IncrediMail e-mailEmail

IncrediMail became
          Perion Network Ltd in Nov. 2011.
          It is located in Tel Aviv, Israel
          It is traded on NASDAQ as PERI

IncrediMail charged my credit card without my authorizatiom in January (2012). On March 1, I sent an e-mail to [protected]@incredimail.com and told them they had fraudulently charged my credit card, and they had one week to reply. Well, four weeks went by and --- nothing. So yesterday (April 16, 2012), I sent another e-mail to them but - guess what. My e-mail was returned. Bounced. [invalid address... error code 550] So I sent another one. Bounced. Today I sent a pleasant e-mail to [protected]@incredimail.com. So far, so good. I'll let you know what happens. In the meantime, do not buy anything from this company.

IncredimailFwd: Payment confirmation & usage instructions

I have purchased from IncrediMail Gold Gallery, IncrediMail Premium, on 23/12/2008 it was a LIFETIME product.
            Gold Gallery Code : IM_GOLD -[protected]-[protected]
            IncrediMail Premium Code ; IM_PREM -[protected]-[protected]
            Ordered Product Number : Gold Gallery /LIFETIME/: [protected]
            Payment method: PayPal Invoice #60106618NN000081D
            Total Price: AUD $72.97
            Today 13/03/2012 I am not able download Gold Gallery items, when I contacted IncrediMail, I just getting computerised answer or blank website.
            Thank you .
            Andrea

• Ge
                gerti semrad Feb 23, 2015

Have not authorized and not used Incredimail for ca one year but money was taken out of my account.
                Not legal-not on.

Charles Laliberté Feb 23, 2015

Je veux mon code d'activation

Charles Laliberté Feb 23, 2015

J'ai payé mon abonnement (no de commande 5664295) et je n'ai pas encore recu le code d'activation.

Charles Laliberté [email protected]

Merci

• Wi
                windsor Dec 30, 2014

The incredible web browser will take over any web browser that you have now. I blocks my RoboForm when it pops up & I have to x it out every time. I can't go to any web page any more without it taking over. I can't find a way to delete it without deleting my entire mail folder.

• Wi
                wilson kay Mar 16, 2014

Have not used this product for two years, and u are taking money our of my account on no authorization from me. not ON

• Cw
                c.w.a Jan 28, 2013

Lifetime membership is just another scam of theirs - just stay away from them, as nothing works as stated by them

• Ka
                KarenAnnY Aug 03, 2012

I cannot get this off my laptop either and I did not ask for it or want it. You can get it off by doing 49 steps in a proceedure and I hope that they hiding chicken piece of craps that did this get everything back and then some. Class Action is too good for them and the law has no enforcement any longer.

• Cb
                cbasics Aug 03, 2012

Their software has continuely screwed up my system, they do not respond to help calls even though I have VIP status.
                Their software is nothing more than a virus. I hope someone files a class action on them

• Tr
                Tricia Nov 25, 2011

Incredimail charged me for a renewal when I never authorized it. Beware giving out your credit card information to this company.

Incredimail Plus — no activation after payment

After continuing sending my complaint to incredimail it is ignored, i send proof of purchase that was paid...

Incredimail — Latest Update Download

After years of suffering through your supossed upgrades to my program, one time I had to find where you hid...

Incredimail — Fraud

Incredimail is the biggest PLAGUE since the GREAT PLAGUE of 1641. Incredimail, do you realize how many...

IncredimailLousy Tech Support

I have used Incredimail for years and have the paid pro account. It is suppose to be with VIP support. That is suppose to mean that when I have a problem they will fix it. I have had problems before and they responded usually the same day.

This last time was much different. I had a problem and contacted them. I mentioned I had VIP supprt and expected a response, after all I paid for this support. A couple days later they responded, at this time my email was messed up. The response just seemed to be a stall, no help at all. I contacted them and told them that I tried what they suggested and now ALL my saved email from years of using them is gone. All my passwords and receipts for purchased email and they NEVER responded. I waited several days.

I finally sent them an email telling them that I wished to cancel my account, which I did.

The service has really gone to pot the last few years and I am rather disgusted. I still do not have any of my saved receipt and it is their fault

Beware of this company

Advanced SystemCare PRO for incredimailRefund

Not satisfied with results. It doesn't work properly. I want a complete refund immediately. You must be a scam company.

• Fr
                    Frank Garrett Aug 21, 2011

I have Advanced System Care on two laptops, I renewed on one with no problem on the other I paid $12.95 and went from Advanced System Care v4.0.1. to a "Free" version! After (5) emails and no response I completely agree with the above comments.

• Ri
                    RICKAMAVEN May 09, 2011

i started using incredimail when it was first advertised, over 5 or so years ago. as with any software there are occassional bugs. they have always responded and helped me eliminate the problem.

it works well and see no problem with it.

• Wa
                    Wanda Hutchinson May 09, 2011

Total scam company. Don't waste your money.

INCREDIMAIL NEW YORKAccount Charge

My account charged $44.50 on the 13/04/2010
                  What is this charge for ???????
                  Please advise

Robert A Hodge

Incredimailinfected computer

Can not remove mystart.incredimail.com off of my computer, and I am an advanced computer user. Deleted many files including going through all my cookies and it keeps coming back at random times every day. This is an incredible (pun intended) invasion of my computer! I am sick of it. Shame on you IncrediMail. I purchased your software and have given gifts and this is the thanks I get.
                    ET

• Hi
                        hide-de-ho Apr 19, 2010

How do I get incredimail off my computer?

annie1984 Feb 13, 2010

I do not know what else to say except incredimail must have viruses

annie1984 Feb 13, 2010

how do i validate my embarq email with incredimail when i try to enter incredimail i get a message saying my email address and password are wrong i have been using
                        embarq mail for at least 3 years now they say my email is no good i am a paying member how can i get incredimail to work
                        Judy Ann Kellum
                        password 1glory23

incredimail.com new yorkcharged $24.95 WHY

All it states is www.incredimail.com New York with a charge of $24.95 and I don't know why you have charged me

• Da
                          Daniel Nieliwocki Dec 28, 2009

This has to be some kind of scam, i have been with Incredimail for over 8 years and have never had a charge like this. I believe some one has scamed me.

Incredimail LDT Valletta MHDid not order

I have been charged $39.95 for Incredimail LDT Valletts, not just on one credit card, but on two cards.
                        I did not order this product. Why was I billed for it?
                        Why do you have my credit card number? I did not give you permission it keep it on file.
                        Why was I charged not just once but twice? ref. # F880000D000IXFRL.

Please explain.

Catherine Holtel

• Mi
                            MikeC73 Apr 08, 2010

If you can find a reason for this, I would like to hear about it. I was also charged and no idea what this is or why I was charged.

Incredimailcharge on visa-debit card

I purchased incredimail on 11/03/09 for $68.50------invoice #471204----authorized dealer [protected]---order #2047291
                          Got my bank statement today and an additional charge of $2.o6 was added. I was not told of this charge by mail or email from incredimail. Don't appreciate this charge--used my visa debit card. The second charge was done on the same day as the $68.50 11/06/09 check card 1104 Www.Incredimail.com New York 74580459309068486252691 as International Transaction Fee.
                          I did not authorized the $2.06--and was not told of this additional charge. Tried to contact incredimail----could not find their complaint dept.
                          Vickie Notz
                          [protected]@cox.net

Incredimailunauthorized access

I clicked on an offer for "Free Emoticons" some weeks ago. I followed the steps, carefully reading along the way, and found to my annoyance that I had unintentionally signed up for Incredimail. (Years ago I had emoticons without changing email services.) All of my verizon mail was moved over to an Incredimail account. I can assure you that I did not authorize moving old mail, even unintentionally. I contacted their customer service and was told twice that they could not move the mail back to my real account. I realized though that if I did not open Incredimail at all, my new mail was going to my real, verizon account, and was not being redirected. So I ignored the problem for weeks, using only my verizon account with no problem. TODAY a butler character appeared on my screen from Incredimail, and I could not access my verizon account. I waited, and re-entered the verizon site, only to find that all my mail was gone! I feel I've been burglarised. What can I do?

• Jm
                                JMoody May 02, 2013

My parents clicked an ad rider in an email they received and inadvertently downloaded Incredimail.

It hijacked their computer, finding their gmail password and username, and logged onto the pop server and downloaded all their gmails onto their computer.

I note that this has happened to other people, here is an example

(begin quote)
                                (end quote)

IncredimailDuplications

Receiving all emails in duplications, triplicates, etc, etc. Having filled in numerous forms of complaints, trying to get hold of a human being who can read my complaints. . . Nothing happens.
                              My email contacts are all complaining that i am passing on a virus, because they are also receiving my emails now in duplicates (Up 5 duplicates!!!)
                              I have tried desperately to change to any other server (?) , but incredimail is just tooooo strong.
                              I cleared my pc, deleting my entire email address system, etc, went 2 weeks with no contact,. . . It gets connected again, the result ??? Here i am after 3 day with triplicates of my emails from. . . Incredimail!
                              Help!!

IncredimailSupport

The software is freezing and interrupting my work. I have more than 10 emails from support promising help and making appointments to assist online - which absolutely NONE have been kept! Emails to different corporate offices have gone un answered - ignored! I have the premium level of the software and therefore have paid for this support .. or should I say lack of ... harry brown

• Te
                                    Terry Sullivan May 25, 2011

When I upgraded to Incredimail Premium I was able to choose, through advance e-mail, what e-mails I wanted to receive and delete. But when I downloaded Incredimail 2 it will not let me choose my e-mails. If I want to choose I have to pay AGAIN for the upgrade!! To me this is another way of screwing you to pay more. I have been trying to contact them requesting my Premium back or they upgrade me, but no matter what e-mail address I send my request on it comes back as unidentified address or poor destination e-mail address. I don't know if they read these complaints or they just let them flow under the bridge like water. It would be nice if the complaints department of the Chief Executive are aware of our complaints but again I doubt it very much.
                                    They are happy for us just complain to each other. from Disapointed and Fed-up with the lack of reponse!!!

• Ho
                                    HOGGY Sep 19, 2009

Your product is so friggin; dodgy ... why can't i open ATTACHMENTS and LINKS in my mail. FIX IT NOW OR GIVE ME A REFUND at the moment the only way to see my mail is to forwad all to my Microsoft Account which has worked perfect and never gives problems unlike your stuffed-up product

• Ho
                                    HOGGY Sep 19, 2009

Well, well, well... after reading complaints here, i have made the biggest mistake by purchasing your dodgy product... my main problem is... ATTACHMENTS and LINKS in my MAIL will NOT OPEN ... THAT MEANS I AM LOSING MY BUSINESS>>>> IT IS GOING DOWN THE GURGGLER