Having problems with IncrediMail?

26 HaRokmim Street
Azrieli Center 1 Building A, 4th Floor
Holon

Tel Aviv
Israel - 5885849

Complaints & Reviews

Doesn't work 1 / 3 of the time

I downloaded incredimail and was encouraged to buy an option, well, i bought all the options, and it doesn't work half the time. When i try and contact incredimail help, , all i get is a computer generated message, which, by the way may be several days later, or. I get some idiot that keeps asking the same questions no matter how many times i answer their questions!, , , , , , , , they have not corrected any of the problems, and have not helped with anything, , , , , , , incredimail is a big ripoff!

everytime I turn my computer on this comes up

I uninstalles this but the My Start Incredimail.com comes up every time I turn on my computer. I have tried everything to get it off but nothing seems to work. I would appreciate if you could help me and try to get this problem solved. Thank You.

[protected]@yahoo.com

• Do
    Donna Hodson Jan 20, 2009

seems like alot of other people have had problems also, I'm just hoping to get this one solved. And I do feel bad for the ones who have put money out and lost it. I wish we could all get together and put them out of business???

• Ca
    Carole Jan 30, 2009

I want this off of my computer...How do I do it???????????
    Carole

Incredi Feb 04, 2009

We at IncrediMail understand your frustrations and would like to try and help. We also encourage you to share any feedback with us at this link (http://www.incredimail.com/english/contactForm.asp?deptSelect=1 )

IncrediMail is unable to provide technical support over the phone. We invite you to visit our extensive self-service area (http://www.incredimail.com/english/help/faq.asp?lang_id=9). You may also send an email to our customer services department at [email protected] Requests are usually responded to within 24 hours.

Thank you for considering IncrediMail™. And please visit us at www.incredimail.com to learn more.

• Vo
    Vonda Mitchell Mar 09, 2009

I need explicit instructions of how to get incredimail off of my new computer altogether!!!
    I have e-mailed you guys several times and have had absolutely no response!!!

Vonda Mitchell

• Vo
    Vonda Mitchell Mar 09, 2009

I WANT TO GET INCREDIMAIL OFF OF MY NEW COMPUTER!!! I KNOW THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH MY COMPUTER!!!

VONDA MITCHELL

• Rh
    Rhonda Stamper Mar 20, 2009

I struggled getting yahoo's leftovers off my computer but there was an actual site I went to and it worked. Incredmail is now on there and they've seemed to have blocked anyway of deleting them. What do they gain by doing this crap? It's not like I would re-load their program because I'm stuck with them. It should be mandatory that these sites be red flagged to warn others that they don't play fair. I feel Incredimail is desperate to promote their program and have to use these tactics so people will use them. The Smiley Center deletes professionally with no leftovers.
    So, how does one delete the leftovers of Incredimail? I have a nice google page done up and Incredimail seems to think there better. Not!

RicRho

E - mail

At incredimail, we are committed to the improvement of the incredimail application as well as the...

Unauthorized Charges

Incredimail charged me for a renewal when I never authorized it. Beware giving out your credit card information to this company.

• Valerie Nov 15, 2008

Incredimail fraudulently billed my card for a renewal and was not authorized to do so. Beware people!

• Ps
    pshermanfl Jan 12, 2009

Yes, I am currently disputing an unauthorized charge to my credit card. How long can they stay in business doing this? Word needs to get out.

• Ba
    Barbara Roby Mar 18, 2009

It is screwing my computer up

• Ba
    Barbara Roby Mar 18, 2009

Everything is screwed up. I just want unsubscribed, please

• Tr
    Tricia Apr 25, 2009

The above statement is untrue. They charged me for a product that I never agreed to and I have contacted their 'customer service' it has gone ignored for 4 months now. Do not believe this company, I am not the only one who has been shafted by them. And they misused this complaint to advertise their product, further proving their shady business practices. Buyer Beware!

CHARGE ON MY CREDIT CARD

I WAS BILLED $25.95 ON MY MASTER CARD FROM INCREDIMAIL. I DID NOT AUTHORIZE THIS, OR RENEW MY...

Scam and cheating

I ordered a subscription to incredimail on November 27th, 2007, and tried to cancel my subscription before...

Do not want this service

I have asked several times to cancel this incredible mail without success and wish to get this off my desk...

Completely frustraited

I purchased increimail premium several months ago, after installation, i went to download some more backgrounds, that where part of the gold section of choices, and all it did was redirect me to purchase the gold offer. So then i copied the registration # i was given at purchase, and pasted it into enter registration bar in help menu, and it gives me a website address- purchase AT incredimail .com. But of course it is not a legitament address.

I am very disappointed with this situation, i love the idea of the cool letter backgrounds, emotioacons, mail announcers, etc. it is ashame that it now seems obvious to me that it is just a scam. if this product was a usable one, it would be my most favorite e-mail applications, an i would gladly be a purchasing consumer, HINT, HINT, to anyone who might be creating or has created a similar app. that actually works!!!

• He
    Helen Desjardins Nov 23, 2008

To whom it may concern:
    I have tried to download letters, I was able to get some, not too many. But, my major complaint is when I send an email to a friend, Like the cabin in the snow on dark blue paper. I used yellow for the message. I rec'd an email back from my friend, asking me not to use yellow because she could not see the writing on WHITE paper, she did not receive what I assumed I had sent. Navy paper and dark yellow paper. Can you please tell me why that happens, or if that is how they receive it what is the point of having colored paper? Please get back to me, I really love incredimail and would like to continue using it. Thank you
    Helen Desjardins

anne Mar 20, 2009

Please help me get rid of incredimail there is no contact for them please please please help.

• Ex
    exdigger Apr 06, 2009

Click on the left end of the toolbar and then delete it.
    Or go to control panel click on add/delete then find item, high light it then delete.

• Fr
    Freda Jun 13, 2009

I am able to send e-mails but unable to receive any e-mails. Please
    help me to fix this problem

• Ra
    radigast Jun 05, 2010

I downloaded Incredimail into my PC and to my disappointment it does not work! Wonderful emoticons but the whole set up is a bleeding SCAM!!! Keep away from Incredimail!!!

phyllis a kirland Sep 13, 2010

i cannot send or receive email and i would like to cancel my [email protected]

phyllis a kirland Sep 13, 2010

cancel the order please!

Nola Harrison Nov 08, 2010

I am not receiving e-mails how can I correct this problem [email protected]

Nola Harrison Nov 08, 2010

Am not receiving my e-mails hoe can I correct this am connected to broadband

• Ev
    EVA L. McATEE Feb 05, 2011

IncrediMail: MY E-mail Address: [email protected]
    My AOL ACCOUNT DOES NOT COME ON, I have to find it now and click on it to go back to what I once had, BUT when I delete the E-mails on my AOL Account, it shows that they are deleted, BUT when I close the AOL Account and shut off my computer, I restart with Enternet Explorer and YOUR PRODUCT, IncrediMail pops right back up again and when I go to my MAIL, it goes back to your product, NOT MY AOL Account...I WANT MY AOL BACK AGAIN, through my ENTERNET EXPLORER...PLEASE, GET THIS OFF OF MY COMPUTER AND RE-IMBURSE MY CREDIT CARD. I AM AT A LOSS and I'M AT MY WITS END.
    Get this damn product off of my computer and my credit card. I am very leary of your business not having a telephone number to call, FOR customer complaints. This is NOT the way to do business in the 21st Century. I have E-mailed you and I was told that my Credit Card would be adjusted and it hasn't been. I was also told the you would REMOVED YOUR PRODUCT OFF OF MY COMPUTER. You have not done that. This was ALL TOLD ME IN A RETURN E-MAIL 6 DAYS AGO. NOW, what do I need to do to get you to rid my computer of this lousy product? My E-mails are ALL SCREWED UP and I CANNOT DELETE THEM. WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO DO? PLEASE HELP ME!!
    HOW CAN I DELETE THIS LOUSY PRODUCT FROM MY COMPUTER...I NEED TO KNOW. MY COMPUTER IS ONLY 4 MOS. OLD AND YOUR PRODUCT HAS TOTALLY MESSED UP MY WEBSITES. I HAVE HAD IT!! You better let me know something real soon, because I'm starting to think that this is ALL A BIG SCAM OF WHICH I WILL REPORT !! I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT I AM RECEIVING ALL OF MY E-MAILS, MY HUSBAND ISN'T RECEIVING THE E-MAILS THAT I SEND TO HIM, AND I CANNOT DELETE THE ONES THAT I AM RECEIVING WHEN I CHOOSE TO DELETE THEM. SOOOOO RE-IMBURSE MY CREDIT CARD AND DELETE YOUR LOUSY MERCHANDISE...THIS IS MY SECOND E-MAIL TO YOUR COMPANY CONCERNING YOUR PRODUCT. NOW WHAT???? DO SOMETHING!!!
    My IncrdiBackup ----------- Code is: IM_BACKUP - 1916268577-1651273765
    My IncrediMail Plus --------- Code is: IM_PLUS - 1920331809-1651273765 = COST TO ME: $25.95 (Charged to my Credit Card)
    My Gold Gallery (1Year) -- Code is: IM_GOLD - 1383460913-1651273765 = COST TO ME: $19.95 (Charged to my Credit Card)
    My Emoticon SuperPack --- Code is: IM_SUPERPACK - 1383591985-1651273765 = COST TO ME: $9.95 (Charged to my Credit Card)
    $55.85 TOTAL CHARGED TO MY CREDIT CARD
    RE-IMBURSE MY CREDIT CARD $55.85...AND...GET THIS PRODUCT OFF OF MY COMPUTER!!!
    IT NEEDS TO BE DELETED SOME WAY OR OTHER. LET ME KNOW HOW!!
    MY REGRETS,
    EVA L. MCATEE
    [email protected]

Doesn't work & won't issue refund

Earlir this week, I downloaded Incredimail. Their newest version that's supposed to work with OE in Viasta. I spent over six hours trying to make it work. I am not a beginner when it comes to computers. Not only didn't it work correctly, it started affecting other programs as well as periodically freezing my machine. (HP laptop dual core 1.66 with 2 gigs memory, etc. After contacting tech, trying their suggestions, results were the same. They said they would give me a refund if I didn't want to use their product. The next day, I completely uninstalled, went back to OE & requested that they not charge my CC, if they did, to issue a refund & deactivate the codes for the products I had purchased...

That was the last time I heard from them. Three days later, I saw that my CC had been charged $29.95 & I contacted them two more times (including tech & sales) without even any kind of acknowledgement or action. I have since contested the charge with my bank, who of course would rather I solve the problem with IM & have them issue a refund, but then it seems that they've taken the attitude that perhaps if they ignore me long enough, I'll go away...

Tonight I wrote an email, attached it to the one & only time they bothered to contact me & offering a refund & sent it to each of their departments. Sales, PR, investment, the NY office, etc. Just as I said I would if they would continue to ignore me. Which brings me to this site. Incredimail is not an honorable company. We're talking about $30 here. Not a large figure. (though these days, it's becoming more important)...

What I am talking about is the fact that these companies, once they make the sale, not only leave little in the way of support these days (other than someone who can't help in any way but read from a couple of sheets of paper that are basically F&Q & have no true knowledge of the product (& sometimes can barely speak English), but don't even keep their word concerning all the promises they make when trying to get you to spend your money on their product...

I may never get my $30 back for a product that doesn't work & I can't use, but I won't stop trying & hopefully, others will think twice before they spend their money & be treated the wys I've been by Incredimail...

Incredi Feb 04, 2009

We at IncrediMail understand your frustrations and would like to try and help.

IncrediMail XE™ is 100% free. If you are ever asked to “pay to download IncrediMail XE™”, please alert customer support at this link (http://www.incredimail.com/english/contactForm.asp?deptSelect=1). We do offer a premium version called IncrediMail Premium available for purchase. The premium version offers additional features and services, but by no means are you required to upgrade to this version.

If you signed up for auto renewal, your subscription will automatically renew each year. If for any reason you would like to discontinue use, simply email us at [email protected]

• Ic
    icu844 Oct 13, 2009

What got me upset was the fact that I felt assured that the PayPal logo was a fairly safe assurance that these people had a product that was safe to purchase... I downloaded their free software, and was somewhat amused at the options. So I paid the $ 19.95 for there Incredimail Premium...

From prior experience when purhasing "virtual programs" off the net, you usually get a registration code within a reasonable period of time. Since the monies were taken out of my checking account and transferred to Incredimail, I assumed I would be getting an email which would allow me to be free of the advertisements that accompanied my emails... After 5 days, and no response and 6 emails later asking where is my code ...not a single reply came forward other then 1 email apologizing for the delay and assuring me that if I sign up for the Premium program it would benefit me in my business ventures... That of course is what I already had paid for 5 days earlier...

I filed a dispute with PayPal, and they were kind enough to refund my monies in 24 hours after they Googled "Problems with Incredimail" Shocking, what these people do to unsuspecting customers... Its somewhat of a tragedy as the product is probably good, but the service is atrocious, and the support is non existant.. Its a rip off, and PayPal I hope has indicated that they will no longer allow there logo to be used on Incredimails websites...

Nothing but problems

I purchased Incredimail at least two years ago and I have had nothing but problems. I can't receive any Emails with attachments. The Emails come through in a format with unreadable numbers and letters. I can't even make out who sent them. I have to send Emails to all my friends to find out who sent the Emails. I have sent numerous Emails to their so called complaint Dept. and all I get is automated responses, asking me to send in information. I sent in all the information at least 3 times and I never heard anything else from them. There is never any human response. I think Incredimail is a joke. I ask for a refund and never got any kind of an answer.

Is there a Consumer Fraud Department where person could get something done about this "rip off " called Incredimail.

Please contact me with any ideas with this problem.

Thanks,
John

Phyllis Campbell Mar 12, 2007

I've been using Incredimail for my email carrier and I paid $49.95 for a Lifetime membership to their letters and emotions etc. I couldn't Download the letters that I wanted (stationary). So I contacted their Support. They in turn offered a suggestion that didn't work, so then they Had me click on this link that would download some information for them to Help me. It put something on my desktop and then I attached it to an email To their support. When I got done, out of curiosity I opened up this Desktop icon and found all my files and everything else that is on my Computer in it. I question the necessity for them to have all that?? Can you offer any advice. Thanks, Phyllis Campbell.

Ann Glendinning May 05, 2007

I am having so much trouble with incredimail i have written to them about receiving hundreds of emails every day which are all ole e mails i have deleted and still they keep repeating them again and again i am disabled and find it so frustrating having to spend ages waiting for them to download and then deleting them this week it has happened every day two hundred and forty odd emails each time i have had no answer from them is there anything i can do to get it sorted.

• We
    Wesly Nov 08, 2009

I think there is something wrong with Incredimail service.I use it for years.It was very great to have IM.This year I bought on 25 th October 2009 JFP with credit card.The money have been drawa from my account, but no wya to get the code of activation.What is going on, I have no idea.Wesley

Makes me angry!

When I start up my computer, I always see incredimail trying to configure. I then see it make an icon for me...

Butler appearing problem

I used incredimail and opted to bow out. The service was great with one exception. The butler appearing everytime new mail arrived was too much. Is there a way to remove or disable?

• El
    Elizabeth S. Jan 04, 2008

I presume you removed Incredimail at your control panel's add/remove location. That's just the beginning! Go to My Computer and check your disk space on C drive. You should have AT LEAST 15% free space or your computer won't defrag. Go to hidden files on your control panel. Delete all "uninstall" files. That will clean up a lot of space on your C drive. You're just beginning. Incredimail leaves logos and files all over the place on your computer! Delete anything that starts with incredim. (yadda yadda) Delete all those orange logos, as many as you can find. Try your My Computer search function where the little dog comes out and type in "incredim", then delete anything it finds. Don't forget to look in "games" and delete the incredimail games. You're in for quite a siege. Good luck.
    Betsy S.

Incredi Feb 04, 2009

At IncrediMail, we are committed to the improvement of the IncrediMail application as well as the satisfaction of our users. We value your feedback and will take it into account as our services evolve.

IncrediMail is unable to provide technical support over the phone. We invite you to visit our extensive self-service area (http://www.incredimail.com/english/help/faq.asp?lang_id=9). You may also send an email to our customer services department at [email protected] If you are unable to send and receive email, we have created this online form (http://www.incredimail.com/english/contactForm.asp?deptSelect=1). Requests are usually responded to within 24 hours.

• Da
    dannoy Dec 15, 2011

what has happened to your 8 ball pool . i love it, where is IT

• Re
    Reginald Davis Dec 27, 2012

i WANT To DELETE...REPEAT DELETE INCREDMAIL URGENTY

• Me
    Me.Ellen Oct 31, 2018

I'm using Increditmail for quite some years, no complaints so far.
    But now I've been charges with € 18.30 on the 9th of april on my Visacard.
    I didn't ask for anything, I have not been asked anything,
    I didn't recieve anything from G2S * Incredimail smilebox.com
    I don't know what it is. Why am I being charged?
    I want a refund of this payment.

• Vi
    victor peachey Nov 12, 2018

A charge of £27.95 has been taken from my MBNA credit card account without any service or purchase being made.I therefore want this payment refunded immediately.I am disappointed in this companies activates.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices