IHOP muskegon Michigancurrent management

S

I am a current employee and I am extremely offended by the way management is caring for this location. I have personally worked my butt off to try and move up in the company from my current position. Instead I have been overlooked twice with almost 6 years management experience. It is becoming a family that is running the location. You have a mom as a manager, her son as a cook, and her daughter is now the other manager. I am not looking to lose my job but I don't believe it is very ethical. Not one person was interviewed for the position from inside the location. Many employees are upset about this but fear losing their jobs so they won't say anything. I just want a fair chance at moving up in the company and now I feel like I have no chance of moving up. It's definitely lowered my morale about even going to work. I love my job and have gone in everytime I am called. I want my job respect me and my qualifications that I can bring in.