Idrotherapy.comI was scammed

T

I ordered free samples from idrotherapy.com and I was scammed. They didn’t tell me about extra charges and took money without my permission later. If I knew the conditions I would not order from them. It is false advertising. Watch out!

• Na
    Nannery Oct 08, 2019

Do not purchase products from this company. Multiple payments were taken from my account before the bank alerted me to the scam. The bank also informed me that the company would have taken a regular monthly payment from my account. On the advice of my bank I cancelled my bank card. Stay clear.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices