Having problems with GrooveBook?

2 Commack Rd.
Sound Beach, New York

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with GrooveBook.

Complaints & Reviews

GrooveBookCharges for service I canceled

I canceled my service with Groove Book October 2019. We were going to serve a mission and I did not need the service.
Now I find out they have been charging me for continuous charges. I have no printed books just charges.
I have tried to log on to my old account and they say there is no such password. I try to change my password and they say there is already an account.
I find it impossible to get any information or contact with Groovebook.
My complaint is I want it all canceled so I don't get any further charges.

GrooveBooknot able to send my pictures but you are taking my money

I tried to put pictures in an you refused them for the last 5 months. If this is not settled cancel my subscriptions. Check why you are refusing my pictures. What else can I say. Check your records an see the last time you sent pictures out to me I was billed but could not send them. Please answer by mail. Georgette pester. 37westmainstbox6 quakake pa. 18245

GrooveBooktook money out of my account unauthorized

$46.52 was taken out of my account last night. No phone number to call left email. No way should this company take that kind of money when it's $3.99 plus tax for a book. Which I haven't received all they say I have. I've went ahead and cancelled my subscription hoping it may resolve some of the issues. But as I am seeing online there is several issues with this company now charging and not closing your account

• Updated by Not happy w groovebook · Jul 28, 2019

How can a book cost $3.99 plus taxes and you took $46.52 out of my account last night. I have sent an email asking why you took that kind of money from my account. I have also closed my account. This service is not working like it use to. I use to send pictures they were printed and sent within a month at least. Now you may or may not get pictures and you are taking unauthorized funds from my account. If this is not resolved in a timely manner I will contact the BBB and may need to speak to my lawyer

• As
          ashleemillsap Aug 14, 2019

I just checked my account today and noticed they charged 38.42 and I started to panic. I went to the app and checked my transaction history and there is nothing that shows what this purchase is for. I have been a happy customer for a while but I will be cancelling my membership and getting a new debit card!

Jul 08, 2019

GrooveBook — service and cancellation

groovebook takes money out of my cking account every month ...with no photos coming to me...i have tried to...

GrooveBooknever received my groovebooks

I created, ordered and paid for 3 groovebooks, the app just keeps saying they have been shipped since May 22, and 23rd of 2019 and will delivered thru usps bulk mail. However today is June 22nd 2019 and I have yet received any of the three groovebooks I paid for since May ...I would like to know where are my books ! There is no phone number to contact!

never received my groovebooks

• Updated by Williamsj92 · Jun 22, 2019

I paid for three groovebooks since May 22 and 23rd 2019 I have yet to revive any of the three books, where are my books please !

Comments

Jun 18, 2019

GrooveBook — app

My Grovebook app is not working I tried several times to get it started this is a big inconvenience to my and...

GrooveBookunauthorized charges

I did sign up for Groovebook and have used it for the last couple of years. Now, I want to close my account. I have tried since March 2019 to close the account, either by email or by going into the app on my phone. When I go into the app it tells me I do not have an account under my email address, so when I try to sign up for an online account it tells me I already have one. My account is debited every single month without fail. Such poor customer service. I just want my account canceled!!!

GrooveBookgroovebook

I am being charged monthly but haven't received pictures for 3 months?? ? Now I can't open my app to counsel my membership?? ? What a waste of time and money. I hope I can get this fixed before I get charged again😢😡 and anyone reading this good luck finding a contact number.
            Now it won't let me submit my complaint because it's not 350 words. Do they really want me to complain that long.
            In beginning groove book was great. Then I didn't take as many pictures and the books were filled with random pictures(some I didn't delete and want) .

GrooveBookthey are taking money out of my checking account when I have canceled my account with them.

I have canceled my account with groove of the beginning of 2019. As of May 19, 2019 they have taken out the membership of $3.99 out of my checking account. I have not ordered any more pictures from them of my own personal pictures if you're allowed to get a groove book for. I was just like my membership to be over with them for them to stop getting in my checking account and taking out money that they do not need or deserve because I have not ordered any more of my pictures to become in a group book. Thank you

GrooveBookpictures and not being able to login into my account

I sent photos to my husband three weeks ago and he never received them. Groove book. I want my money back. Asap! You are a [censored] company using people for there money. That's why u don't have a number because y'all are sceaming. I cannot login to my account as well. And u have my [censored]ing pictures. Now I'm pissed! Send my [censored]ing pictures to my husband Now! Or u will be hearing from my attorney!

May 03, 2019

GrooveBook — groovebook photo album

I use groovebook for my classroom for the past two years and have been very pleased. This past time my...

GrooveBookgroovebook

Today is 4-5-19. Unable to contact by phone. Recorded message says send an email, and unable to get response from email. They're still charging my card with no way to get rid of them. This has been going on for three years. I've gotten atotal of 2 groovebooks over the past 4-5 years. Please help me just get this damn account cancelled. They were a self made company that got their big start on shark tank. Now all they want to do is collecy $ and don't give a [censored] about their service or the money they're scamming people for. They're rolling in the money for services that people try to cancel and can't!!! They're totally evasive once they have your cc#.

Jan 18, 2019

GrooveBook — five pictures were damaged or perversely marked

I received my first GrooveBook and found five pictures were damaged or perversely marked. I received the book...

Jan 08, 2019

GrooveBook — my money is taken out my account and no pictures

Hello my name is Mary Helen Dominguez and this is about the 3rd time this happens to me . I have an account...

GrooveBookHow to unsubscribe to your app

I want to unsubscribe off of hroovebook so yell need to take my information off of ur app. I can't find a way to contact you it shouldnt be this hard to unsubscribe to this app it wont let me take my card information off of it r nothing I haven't even received a book from ya'll yet so it shouldnt be a problem. PLEASE people dont go on this website r app because u will regret it .

GrooveBookSo confused

Idk what's goin on but I downloaded the pics did all the steps went to hit print now & the picture I attached popped up... I but in [protected]@groovebook.com & nothin pops up.. Help! Im not sure actually what to do at this point soooooooo please help me! I keep goin to my card info & retyping it so now what do I do?! Do I need a certain kinda bank card or somethin so lost so get back to me as soon as possible thanks

So confused

Dec 19, 2018

GrooveBook — at the very end of ordering and it says it needs more pictures for another book... I don't want another book... I just want to finish my

12/19/18 at the very end of my order, it says it needs more pictures for another book. I don't want another...

Dec 17, 2018

GrooveBook — october's book

I received my book a few days ago and half the pictures I uploaded aren't in the book. A few of them I didn't...

GrooveBookphoto book

I ordered my first Groove Book on November 14th and here it is mid December and I have yet to receive it in the mail. There's no phone number to contact anyone to talk to and I have emailed the company with no response. All companies should have at least a contact number to talk to a person regarding their products. Horrible customer service in my opinion and I do not recommend this company. I will cancel my subscription as well

GrooveBookforgot the code

I do not have a complaint but a problem, and I hope we can be solved. Last month I ordered my first Groovebook and forgot to put a code down to get my first book free. Also I forgot to put my family ‘s code down so they can get a free book free. It's my family that I found out about Groovebook. Please can this still be done? Help please. Here is a picture of my family that wanted to use their code.

• Updated by Diana Agate · Dec 02, 2018

I wish Groovebook can Straighten this out. Sorry for the inconvenience but really would like my relative to get a free book because it’s because of my family members that I’ve learned about groove book and have a Lotta pictures to submit

• Updated by Diana Agate · Jan 04, 2019

Where can I put the code to get a free book for myself and for the person I found out about Groovebook. This will be my 3rd printings and I forgot to put the code. Can I still do it or what can I do. Please help. I have call and got nowhere talk to no one just a michin. I have sent messages.