Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Mobile/Cellular Service Providers Idea Cellular Passing fake information among the customers

Idea Cellular  -  Passing fake information among the customers

K
Author of the complaint
1:57 am EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I would like to bring to every one's notice that not choose Idea as your service provider. Because I got a call from some Idea representative saying that there is an unlimited plan of Rs. 799 (including unlimited calls to local and STD, Unlimited data, 1500 sms, and 1000 roaming minutes) and I have ported from Airtel to Idea to avail the same plan. Once the connection is activated I got to know that the above mentioned details are fake. How can he cheat customers with some fake information and make connection. I will be happy if some action is initiated by any means against this.

Thanking you

More Idea Cellular complaints & reviews

Idea Cellular - reg: CONVERSION PREPAID NO. TO POSTPAID
Idea Cellular - Sim Card not activated
Idea Cellular - Fraud company
Idea Cellular - service bard
11 comments
Mar 26, 2010 3:40 am EDT

I have never activated but my idea prepaid no [protected] was activated with cricket alerts automatically by the company itself. They have deducted Rs. 50 on 23rd of this month. Very poor response from customer care.

M
May 02, 2008 5:42 am EDT

this companyhas pay me bad service.he cut my balance without information.he false me.his cutumer service is also tell me wrong.my phone bill is very coastl.they make not me sufficient.he poor gsm service.

R
Oct 10, 2007 12:00 am EDT

From last 2 months 30 Rs. Per month is being deducted from my prepaid balance on account of Caller tune (Not requested by me). Many complaints lodged against this in customer care time to time but all in vain. They are making me fool.

A
Aug 20, 2010 7:04 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

i have a idea prepaid connection no [protected], 15 or 16 days ago i have subscribed a dnd(do not disturb) service on my cell no. but serrvice in not activate on my no. my avtivation uniq no. is 1-[protected]. i am very disappointed due to this problem. so please look this matter...

C
Apr 25, 2011 3:43 pm EDT

start dnd

S
Mar 29, 2010 11:48 am EDT

Name...: sachin
Email..: [email protected]
City..: ludhiana

Subject: net setter amt refund

dear sir,
i would like to draw your attention towards my problem. i have recharged
idea net setter. yet, till now the net connection is not provided. i have
also talked for it on their customer care, but they themselves get confused
over this issue. none have any knowledge on my matter.
instead of listening to my grievances they start giving me their ideas about
the problems. no one knows tries to understand the problem. i have also said
to please transfer my call to their senior, but no result.
in last they say that try such n such number that is for idea data card, "but
sir the number does not exits".

well my idea data no. is - [protected]
my phone no . is- [protected]
please take care of my grievances.
thank you.

yours sincerely,
Sachin Verma

Apr 23, 2009 2:23 am EDT

Unlawful deduction/carges
My mobile no is [protected]. Without my consent, Caller Tune charges have been deducted from my account. I have naver requested to activate the same. Message is sent to me by ID-55456 .I strongly protest to this unlawful deduction in which no consent has been taken from the consumer. I request you to withdraw this facility otherwise I am compel to lodged a formal complaint.

K
Feb 28, 2009 10:56 pm EST

i m having idea phone from long time. since 1997. when idea was AT&T. now i live abroad. my friend regularly recharge my mobile but card i take it with me for privacy. now idea is disconnect my services even i rechage it proper time. mail me [email protected]

Feb 04, 2009 9:31 pm EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

hi u all in admin office,

hi i m student of computer engg and i m in last sem, i want to show some detail of your product, but i m fail to understand your site. i m who is totally technical person and i m hard to understand your site so what about all customers...
u r most leading cellular company of india and u make evolution in gsm side internet surfing, i big fan of your company but u have lake resource to give me more information about your product, i also try to communicate with your customer service but they haven't more information about idea-netsetter. Plz help in this away.
have good day,
Parth Soneji

B
Jan 16, 2009 4:18 pm EST

I m Dr. P.K. Sharma from NOIDA, n I m getting regular problem in d Network of Idea Cellular. Since 26th Dec. 2008, I m having a lot of problems regarding d sudden Loss of signals n net work too . I had made so many times my Complaints on ur Customer Care n so many times I tried, even today I tried, ut every time I cd'nt talk to ur Customer care's executives, bcz. of ur POOR Signals n Net works. I m a Visiting Consultant of " APPOLO Hospital ", New Delhi . A lot of times, my Patients want to contact me, ut they ca'nt contact me, bcz. of ur Net work n signals problems n sometimes, I hav to contact my staff in Hospitals or my patients in emegency, even sometimes I hav to Discuss some of my other consultants too in emergency cases . So, I want to WARN U, either PROVIDE me d Perfect Signals n ur Net work or Take ur my all connections back. I hav 5 Idea Mobiles Connections, right now. If, u ca'nt make my Net work n Signals Perfect, then let me SSURRENDER my all 5 connections back to ur Company . I m not Happy 2 say u all these words, ut I m feeling very sorry to say 4 SURRENDER my all 5 Connections . Any way, if, it is possible n U may giv me d PERFECT Net work n Signals, then, I do'nt mind. Since last 5 years, I m d user of ur IDEA Cellular co. .
I Hope, U n ur company w'll nvr. disappoint me in FUTURE n dissolve my Problem immediately .

Dr. P.K. Sharma,
C.M.D. ( SHRI RAM HOSPITAL ) &
Visiting CONSULTANT to APPOLO HOSPITAL, New Delhi.

J
Sep 19, 2008 8:35 am EDT

respected sir
my company is using ur services since last two year now i like to close my more than 25 connection

we secure financial services
207, kalash 2, navrangpura,
ahmedabad, gujarat
etc

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

67 complaints