ICICI Bank β€” closure of account and balance is told to collect in branch...

M

Hi,

I was one of the old customer opened my accout at knightbridge branch eight years ago.

Recently, I got a call and told to collect balance at one of their branch. When I asked they said due to security reasons we have closed this account. When I stressed they said since I did not respond to their mails and dud not update address they have taken this step but it was very astonishing that they made me to use my online account for sending and receiving money. They called 1 month before and told to come to branch which I did not do coz I was working mon-sat 10-5pm and I live far away and most branches are in west and east london.

Anyway at the end I went instead of apologising for their harsh action they just behave they dont want customer same like local banks staff of india... Its sad to see people never grow where they grow they want to live like immature creatures...

πŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘Ž icici uk