Icelandair — fi555/fi855 delayed luggage by 4 days
On Sunday July 29, Didier Argentin and Corinne Lecuivre have taken the flight FI555 at 2pm Belgian hou from Brussels to Chicago, through Rijkavik.
When arrived at Chicago, at about 6pm local hour, we were told that the luggage of Corinne Lecuivre would only arrive on the Monday morning, July30, and that we had to fill in a luggage description form at the Icelandair desk, where there was nobody during more than one hour...
We've called back Icelandair USA every day without success and have registrated a internet file on the Icelandair website.
Finally, we have got back our luggage at the Chicago airport, by insisting again, but only on August 2nd, when taking the flight FI854 back to Belgium...
Knowing that we stayed at Chicago for our most important annual congress, the AACC, my colleague Corinne Lecuivre had to purchase new clothes, make-up, ... in order to work on our SynAbs booth, which amount up to 460US $ :
@ TJMax : 58, 40$
@ Jewel Osco : 67, 90$
@ Nordstromrack : 91, 41$
@ Zara : 19, 80 and 222, 32$
AGGREGATE TOTAL : 459.83$
More Icelandair Complaints & Reviews
- Icelandair - horrible customer service 
- Iceland Air - bad plus late service 
- Icelandair - delay and bad service
- Icelandair - no reimbursement for a change fee due to death in the family
- Icelandair - cancellation fees 
- Icelandair - missing luggage
- Icelandair - airline service and baggage delays
- Icelandair - fi852/fi532 flight delay
- Icelandair - icelandair
- Icelandair - change of aircraft and seating