The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Hyatt Vacation Club — misleading information when buying
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Think twice before buying a Hyatt Vacation Club Time Share. They tell you that you can trade your week for other weeks at other Hyatt resorts, but in reality they sell the inventory for cash customers like a hotel, and there is very little or no inventory left to trade for. When you call for a reservation, the agents are very rude and unhelpful, and do nothing to accomodate your request.
In addition, the fees go up every year. You are better off saving your money and getting a hotel room.
More Hyatt Vacation Club Complaints & Reviews
- Hyatt Vacation Club - fraud
- Hyatt Vacation Club - unavailability of property
- Hyatt Vacation Club - misleading sales
- Hyatt and Associates - title and closing company
- Hyatt Hotel - negligence and deficiency
- Hyatt Hotel - refuse to refund my money
- Hyatt Corporation - customer service
- Hyatt Corporation - Change reservation without notice
- Hyatt Corporation - product/customer service
- Hyatt Corporation - I was told that a reservation I paid for, but couldn't keep, would be honored after the peak season to no avail.