Hutch / Vodafone Prepaidsuspended my connection

V

hi

my mobile number is [protected], This is a prepaid connection i recharged my prepaid connection with Rs.100 and got a talktime of Rs.86 .
I made a call from the place where i recharge to check
whether everything is working fine or not, at that time i talked to the person to whom i call in that way i thought everything is working.
then today when i try call my friend i got a message stating your account is suspended.
I dont what the damn ### problem with this vodafone or hutch networks. I want this problem to be taken care as a vodafone/ hutch customer and solve this as soon as possible
reagrds,
Hari

• Updated by biswa dey · Feb 06, 2018

kindly stop the unauthorised calls immediately as it keeps disturbing the whole dayduring working hours

• Ve
    Ved Prakash1 Nov 05, 2018

There is no network available at my home
    Mobile number [protected]

• Ar
    Arjun.Kumar Oct 28, 2018

Worst worst network in my area ... I can't able to use Internet ..oh dammm...I have been registered so many complaints regarding this issue .. But no response from Vodafone ... As for that we 1000 people ( minimum ) changing the network to some better one ... Buy buy [censored] vodafone...

• Ri
    Ritik Singh Oct 21, 2018

In Guru Nanak Dev Institute of technology Rohini, sector 15, New Delhi. the connection and internet speed of vodafone network used to be awesome but since 1 month, speen and connectivity is a huge issue in our college. please solve the issue as soon as possible.

• Am
    aman pandit Oct 21, 2018

Dear vodafone service, recently i have quite from idea postpaid in to vodafone postpaid but still i have faced network provlem, 2 to 4 time i have raised the complain about network issue but no any type of action done by service provider, i request to you resolved that problem otherwise i go in another network

• Cs
    C shekhar Oct 16, 2018

No network of Vodafone in my area...very poor network... Hardly we can make calls...signal strength remains:- -125 dBm...plz check the issue...
    Address- New Mal junction railway colony
    Dist - Jalpaiguri, WB

• Yo
    yogesh kumarhj Oct 02, 2018

Vodafone 4G is not at all worth...it becoming worst day by day.in almost 50% of the day I experience low speed Internet that too important hours ...

• Mu
    muneer khan Oct 02, 2018

Sir" akhandnagar kadipur sultanpur uttar Pradesh me Jo exchangers laga hai aur sabko problem hai networks ki bar bar 3G, 4G volte hamesha nhi pakadta hai. Exchange se networks band ho jata hai, generater hamesha band hota hai light katne ke baad turant 3G, 4G volte band ho jata hai

• As
    Ashour Sep 18, 2018

I did communicate with the CS in Egypt for Vodafone, they turn me super mad They belittle me they make it seem like my problem is not important they push me to close the call, was on call for 1 hour and they affected me and my blood pressure got low and i was about to be moved to hospital

Ansary Sep 02, 2018

I am facing the same problem since 2 weeks, and when I called the customer service since couple of hours, Hazem, the C. S. reprasentative insult me, then he blocked my number, I will send an email to Vodafone worldwide unless no one contact me now.

• Ke
    Keval M Sep 02, 2018

I have been complained many time but your net speed is below 2 G speed in my area. I want to portability in JIO.

• Bi
    biswa dey Aug 29, 2018

this is to inform you that the unauthorised calls from your company keeps disturbing the whole day. It is very difficult ot concentrate with the work during the day time. so kindly stop all the unauthorized calls immediately.i hope you understand the situation.

• Ba
    Bassem Sharaby Aug 28, 2018

Good afternoon

I recharge with amount of 60 l.E last week to transfer flex 30 plan wich cost 30+8+ 30%of amount taxes with total amount about 42 lE where is amount of billing
    Please send me details billing...i am dissatified with your servi e as you stole your balance

Thanks in advance

• Su
    subhash khanorkar Aug 26, 2018

Ported post paid cellphone no. [protected] from Vodafone to bsnl on 19/02 /2018 .Even after many rounds to the csc refund of security deposit still not received.

• Bh
    Bhavesh619 Aug 15, 2018

Many time complaints to Vodafone customer care Number and mail dropped issues for network & internet but till date no response
    Vodafone service not good till date not resolved problem
    Vodafone claims for network issues and internet issues and customers suffers till date not responding

• Ev
    Eva Studio Aug 15, 2018

no voice i am caller 2g
    no voice 2g
    no network 2g

• Ha
    HABEEBU RAHMAN May 13, 2010

please send settings and details in this phone number
    [protected]

phone model no; NOKIA 6120 C

Jay Shukla Jan 12, 2010

I have got the solution for this. I called at the Vodafone Customer Care, and I came to know that to again activate the account we need to recharge it with a minimum amount of Rs.200. This has to be done every 6 months in order to prevent suspension in future.

Hope I have helped you.

Jay Shukla

Jay Shukla Jan 12, 2010

Does recharging the account solve this problem?

Jay Shukla Jan 12, 2010

Even I am suffering from this problem. What is the solutions to it. There is some balance in my prepaid account, though I cannot call anyone from this cell phone. Any one, please can you suggest anything that can help me solve this problem?