Hunter WarfieldAlex jensen

J

(f*** Hunter Warfield. A few days ago this dude call, Alex Jensen call everyone else in my family and leaves everyone a message at the end, he gets to me, and tells me about this debt, I did pay it after struggling a lot with this f***er to give me a discount and he didn’t commit to it, but I had no choice but to pay this bill because he quick starts telling me a whole bunch of crap about my credit and further efforts’ on collections so I decide to pay this ### and move on, So from now on, everyone read the contract and don’t rent on Camden Apartments take this as an advice or live it, Is your choice I had to pay f***ing
$ 635.00

• Co
    Compl HWI Jun 26, 2012

Don't rent from Colonial Grand at McDaniel Farms in Georgia either. They use these crooks too. I'm researching how the are legally able to apply interest to a debt - if it was legal, everyone would do it. The fact that everyone isn't doing it must mean it's not legal or that it won't hold up to legal scrutiny.

• Lo
    Look at Yourself Sep 10, 2011

Jannice:

I understand your frustration but I applaud the fact that even though you're angry over the situation you admit you should have read what you signed. Understand Camden is not the only apartment complex that will charge you after you leave if you fail to do a move out inspection.

It is important that you ALWAYS read what you sign to avoid future charges from an apartment complex after vacating.

jannice texter Aug 26, 2011

You know what at the end, You are so right that guy has nothing to do, it was our fault for not reading the freaking contract, but I won’t disagree with you at all, you are so right me and my wife we just realized that, thanks to that guy, we Heard about this and had the chance to resolved this.