Hungry Jacks Midland Australiachildren's playground

Myself my mother and 2 year old daughter all dined arvo your establishment in midland at 10:30am we purchased breakfast the food was eatable the tables sticky however my biggest concern was the fact my almost three year old came running over and said oh mummy that's yuck and refused to play this is unlike her to run from temptation of a playground. I went to have a look at was she was disgusted in and to my horror there was bird poo everywhere, there was what only appears to be snit finger prints graffiti ect ect there is no way Thisbe. Play equiptment is fit for children's let alone to be in an eating establishment the risk of disease and food contamination is at an up most high surly this place would be shut down for health reasons alone. I also took photos I am happy to share with you.
Sending this in hope that something will be done. A cleaner should be attending to this daily and should be disenfected daily if that can not be done it should not be there.
If this were my business I'd be horrified.