Hungry Jacksfood

M Oct 30, 2018

Well where do i start..i traveled to Mrlbourne yesterday and was feeling weak as i had not eaten since the day before.. i stoped at the hungry jacks in southern cross station the one upstairs as thete is 2 at southern cross.. at Melbourne on 29th/ 10/18. I orded a double whopper large meal upsize with cheese..with orange juice. I waited over 10 minutes for this as everyone else hot there order before me. I was patience waiting and said thank you when it finally was given to me.. i walked to the window bench to sit and eat my meal.. the chips where overdone brown and limp.. yuk.. i then proceeded to eat my burger only to find it was only a normal burger and it was also vold.. the meat was cold the bun also and with the cold tomato and lettuce it also eas yuk.. i looked in the bag..no straw no serviette.. i looked over to see what was going on in sevice and there was to many people there and i had a 10.00am appointment so had to leave as i travelled 4 hours for my appointment so had to leave.. i left my meal in discuss and was feeling sick with what i just got served.. i am so discussed with this meal that it made me literally sick on my way to my appointment. .this is the second time that this has happened to me.. the other was Horsham Victoria store.. i have waisted a total of $13.. yesterday and the Horsham store last year was over $50. total.. this is unacceptable to me and the other with my family.. absolutely devastated and this is sickning literally i am thinking of social media reporting but decided not to.. this matter needs to be addressed ancd an apology fourth with as its not acceptable or good enough. Regards Michael.
[protected]@gmail.com