Humana Dental — cancel plan
In summary, this is a very poor dental plan with very few dentists accepting the plan. My dentist explained to me that Humana would not cover some routine checkup procedures that every other dental insurance company would cover. I called and cancelled my Humana Dental plan on June 6, 2011. That lady said the plan would be cancelled by the end of June with no premium deducted in July. Sure enough, my credit card got hit in July so I called and the second lady said she would RESEND the cancellation request even though the first one was still on file. Two weeks later I called and was told that it takes 30-60 days to cancel the plan which is not what the first lady told me. Each time i was promised an email or call to confirm the activity...nothing happened.
Today is July 19, 2011...
More Humana Dental Complaints & Reviews
- Humana - stay away from humana! 
- Humana - fraud and cheating 
- Humana - worst insurance coverage on the planet 
- Humana - deceptive practice 
- Humana - worthless! 
- Humana - employee treatment
- Humana - medicare services
- Humana - financial recovery dept
- Humana Insurance Company - medicare supplement insurance plan f
- Humana - rude nasty telemarketers