The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Hughesnet — billing mistakes-horrible service
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
In 5 weeks we have had to call in 5 times in order to fix billing issues and get our internet service reconnected, all because there is an issue with their billing! We have provided our checking information 4 times in the past 5 weeks, yet although it is THEIR issue, we are unable to access the internet and have to go through the laborious process of getting through to their technical support and have them walk us through unplugging, replugging, checking systems, etc. I need to warn anyone who has ANY OTHER OPTION than Hughes.net to go for it and only use Hughes.net as a LAST RESORT! We have had service for 3 years now and hate their service. Hate their customer service, hate their ridiculous techincal support issues that have no rhyme nor reason, and their download speed is no better than the wireless cards such as Verizon Wireless. Unfrotunately for those of us who live "in the sticks" wireless coverage isn't very good and therfore we don't dare disconnect Hughes.net. Once there is any other option, I recommend any and all users to drop this ridiculous service and sign up with another company who actually cares about their customers, and wouldn't charge the $90 a month Hughes.net extort from us for this broken service.
More Hughesnet Complaints & Reviews
- Hughesnet - corporate office contacts
- Hughesnet - 2-year contract??
- HughesNet.com - make me feel used and abused!
- Hughesnet - terrible service! lies and more lies!
- Hughesnet - fap's "fair access policy" is a fraud!
- Hughesnet - phone service and sales
- Hughes Network Systems - Internet service
- Hughes Network Systems - hughesnet service
- Hughes Network Systems - cancellation fees
- Hughes Network Systems - data usage issues