Huddle Houseservice. racist manager.

C Nov 15, 2018

I been working at this huddle house in McDonough for about 6 months. I've put up with a lot of drama and racist acts. The manager Mike Ripley does a piss poor job of running this company. I often times feel as if I'm singled out to be a little black slave boy. The way they order me around and ask me to go and grab something from the back or to drop something on the grill. I work my ass off and I'm a good worker. I'm completely tired and upset with the way I have been treated. Honestly if something does not change I'm willing to go to a lawyer and press charges. It is no reason why I should have to come to work in a toxic environment as this one. Something must change in my option... they need new management and a more diverse group of color in here. This place is racist the people are racist and more importantly the service is down right ridiculous. If I were to grade them on customer service it would definitely be a F. I reached out to people at the job but it seems as if no one cares. I have had enough and I'm emotional stressed and done with how things are conducted here at 350 keys ferry street McDonough ga.