Huddle House — employee eating while working
I was dining alone on Jan 5, 2018 in Rome, Ga.- 229 Sunset Dr.
As I entered around 9:15am, I noticed an employee eating at the counter.
She had orange tinted hair and wore a wrist brace on both hands.
I witnessed her placing food in her mouth and her fingertips touching her lips. Soon thereafter, a customer arrived and (prior to washing her hands) she grabbed a napkin, poured a cup of coffee and delivered it to the table. It appeared she knew the customer.
Upon completion of my meal, I addressed the matter with a man that identified himself as a manager. I relayed my story and asked if he desired me to identify the employee. He responded "yes, please" and I did so.
I told him this behavior was completely unacceptable and he agreed. He thanked me for pointing out my observance.
More Huddle House Complaints & Reviews
- Huddle House Diner - food allergies discrimination 
- Huddle House - employee abuse 
- Huddle House - I cant believe the response I got from the manager 
- Huddle House - lack of service 
- Huddle House - cleanlyness, lack of food, safety 
- Huddle House - chicken and dumplings/ swiss burger
- Huddle House - management kim newton
- Huddle House - under-cooked/ over-cooked food
- Huddle House - unprofessionalism
- Huddle House - visit as a whole