HSBC — suzuki motorcycle
I purchased suzuki motorcycle in june 2007. I thought I was getting a good deal with a percentage rate of 13.95% and payments of $105 a month for five years.. no. since the purchase of my bike, the percentage rate has gone up to 24.99 and my payments usually average about $150 a month but being that I fell behind one payment I have been getting hit up with extra charges and harassing phone calls from the company even though I do make my payments every month. this company is so frustrating and I did not get the deal I was promised.. I am to busy trying to pay the finance charges and other crap they tack on to my bill every month I shouldn't owe $6800 but I do and I try to make a effort to pay on a bill that never goes down.. I am out of answers and hsbc is not helping.
More HSBC Complaints & Reviews
- HSBC Retail Services - credit card ripoffs!
- HSBC UAE - poor service
- HSBC Credit Card Collection Department - getting regular calls asking for another customer
- HSBC Malaysia Credit Card - hsbc malaysia customer service for credit card
- HSBC Credit Card - my application status
- HSBC Bank - deactivating personal bank account without notification and charging service fees while I have no access to the account
- HSBC - 0800 783 1609
- HSBC Bank - complaint against hsbc credit card-levied late payment surcharge and name in cibil report
- HSBC Retail Services - they are extortionists!
- HSBC Auto Finance - lying reps