HSBC GM Flexcard Credit Cardwebsite

T

This website for viewing credit card account is horrible! Never up and working properly, must always call in and have the tech reset THEIR system in order to access it. Never lets you get by the login page and keeps making you enter more and more information only to bring you back the same login page that you started on. And yes I have set up my security to accept the site and talked to the It person on their end. They fix it while I'm on the phone with them and then the next time one tries to sign in the same thing happens. this has been going on for almosts 2 years and it doesn't matter how often I erset my password or try from another computer. If this is indicative of the shoddy way the GMcompany is run no wonder no one is buying their cars.

• Kh
    KHRIS Sep 14, 2011

What can I do? I paid flex card $39.00 so they could send me a credit card. since july 27th i've been waiting for my card. and they don't want to give my money back or card.

• Ro
    Roman32 Jul 15, 2020

They don't negatively affect an organisation's financial plan and extremely successful in revealing clients' needs, observations, and complaints.