H&R Block / HRB Digitalfailure to put in peace of mind h&r block are not honoring their own policies they did taxes wrong for the 2015 year

C

I am a college student christina palumbo I took out piece of mind and paid a lot of money for my 2015 taxes to be done by your professionals . I work part time for disabilities and I am a full time college student . I received the first notice December 19, 2016. I live in north haven I went to that h & r block as my mom is separated and my brother is disabled. They sent me to new Haven I went I did the paperwork with Christine gulyban. Lisa Silverstri (teaches of taxes) requested i take out peace of mind I did for the 2015 taxes. My family and I to date have had issues with the north Haven office Lou dawn Lisa all will not comply . My mom and dad stepped in to put in the peace of mine claims only to have the north Haven office stop them . We have been calling your customer service and the calls we were told would b escalated and someone would call us back. No one to date called . We also called the IRS ourselves on 3/20/17 to hear they answer all issues by 30 days ? How can this happen. Also they will not allow me to do my new taxes as I owe 2, 575.00 which I am not responsible for. I took out the piece of mind. Again to help h and r block I went to my college and got a print out of Payments. We only have 1 car therefore my mom and autistic and mentally challenged brother had to come . We did all we could to help h and r block. My dad put piece of mind complaints in o LH to have the north Haven office stop them .. ex. 1327960.. now no record . This is very disappointing business and I am a full time college student woth a 4.0average and I try to help only to be treated inappropriately by the staff at your north haven branch on more then 1 occasion. We again had to go over this weekend . The office manager spoke to my dad he told my dad we didn't give him the info. We did we completed it with your office manager lou on 12/19/17 . He said he would fax it over and follow up. No follow up was done my parents and myself have been running around and they will not abide by the rules they put in place . It is now march 20, 2016 i again put in a peace of mind claim for the 5th time claim number 1329492 and I called the IRS. To date your office refuses to pay or put in the peace of mind. The IRS told me they answer all in 30
Days . I need your help to resolve as the IRS is adding penalties of 24percent and your north Haven branch will not help me ? Now dawn wants me to do my taxes and the IRS will take my New money :( . I can not have this I paid a lot to have your huge company do my taxes. I want this settled immediately as your peace of mind states. And I need to get my 2016 taxes done before the deadline . I don't understand how these specialists messed up my taxes so bad I'm a college kid ?

I need this settled immediately if not sooner .. please help me. My mom is Again taking me and my disable brother back to the branch tonight at 530 6pm as they did not answer us over the weekend as they promised and they did not call us to date with any update . This is so sad and my
Mom and brother r not well . I can't do it on my owns as again I keep getting the run around . I am only 21 I don't understand how a Company can be so cruel after I did all that was asked of me. It is now h and r blocks responsibility to get this done .