Having problems with Regus?

Regus Customer Service Contacts

26 Boulevard Royal, L-2449
Luxembourg
Luxembourg - 60611-1962

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Regus Customer Service. Initial Regus complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Regus above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Regus. Discuss the issues you have had with Regus and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Regusterrible service from regus

Our lease is going to expire in 3 months, we never confirm them and say we need to wait some time to make the decision if we will renew it. Regus also asked why and we tell them because we don't want to extend as we plan to move out, the maximum may only extend for 3 months. And also asked them to send us quotation for 3 months to consider. But when I push them for the quote, they said that we have renewed, I asked who give that instruction without my consent, they cannot give an answer so they then said it is auto renew 2 months ago.. .. Ridiculous!! VERY POOR Service, they tried to find some way to steal your money, don't use them any more!

Regus$30.00 coffee service fee ripoff

Periodically, I hire freelancers to assist in project overflow as well as a couple of full time employees. As my contract is coming to an end, I am moving into a new space. I contacted regus to shut off the $30.00 coffee/kitchen service since those employees are no longer affiliated with my company, I was told that I need to pay for those services even if the employee quits or is terminated. I brought in another contractor for another project for 2 weeks for more overflow and low & behold the "speed of service" to get that $30.00 charge added to my invoice made it in record time so now I am paying for coffee service for 2 former employees and 2 additional contractors who no longer even work for my company.

I double checked with the center manager and was told that "you are correct, I just had this same thing happen 2 months ago to another company, even if even if an employee quits or is terminated, you still need to pay for the coffee/kitchen service", until renewal or termination of contract I also was told "if I try to remove the charges from the invoice my billing department will automatically just add the charge back on"... Wow!!!

I sent an email to "customer service" and have not received any sort of a reply. When you are touring you are told "regus can grow with your company", however the "growth" is money in the regus pockets not the small business owner attempting to grow a modest company. Shame on me for even choosing regus to grow my little business, shame on you regus for unethical business practices... Word of mouth is the best advertising and I recently had 2 good sized clients who inquired about my office and I adamantly told them "no, do not even consider regus, thier business practices are unethical & sub par at best!! Never, ever again!!!

Regusauto renewal

I coulnt agree more about auto renewal — was auto renewed at 3 months for a further 6 months when I had a 6 month agreement. Was sent an email the day I went on holiday to say they were auto renewing. Never got the email, wasnt asked to sign anything. It was never mentioned by the centre manager at all. (Who is aw every day, its not a big centre) I would never have agreed to it if I had seen the email as we were moving away. Am currently therefore in dispute. I had not noticed it in the ts and cs so must be pretty buried and to be honest having looked it just says will be renewed, it doesnt say we will renew you at 3 months! I was told on viewing it was actually 2 months (Which I gave) and the auto renewal was never mentioned at all. Iwas given around 5 mins to read through the contract. This certainly doesnt sit with thier advertising as "easy in/easy out" as you would always have to know at least 3 months before you were moving out and seems to be a "trades description issue on thier advertising" and "get this" even though I moved out 5 weeks ago after giving notice, iw as advised I would have to "give notice" again because of the auto renewal. I think its fairly obvious I have given notice — ive left and gave notice 3 months ago!! I have sent a recorded delivery letter to the customer service director 5 days ago which so far appears not to have been "signed for" I wonder if this is deliberate as well.

• Al
          A-Long Apr 26, 2013

In their contract they stated unless cancelled in writing, the office will renew and cannot be cancelled. But in actual fact, when I tried to cancel in writing via email, they told me I needed to sign a document stating why I wanted to cancel and promised they would send me a template which they never sent. When I wrote them again after a month, they no longer replied to my email for the same matter.

• Ci
          Cindy from Sydney Jun 15, 2013

I am based in Sydney and took a virtual office in four states in Australia for a period of three months. On the internet they had two packages - one was for three months, the other was for 12 months. To take only the three month package, you had to pay a premium. I explained to the sales person at the time that I absolutely only wanted a three month package because I only needed the offices for that period. They had a special deal going that you got the first month for half price. When they double-dipped and that took the full price two weeks after taking the half price I let it slide. Then at the end of the three months when I had assumed the three month contract finished, they rolled over the contract still at the premium three month price. Every endeavour to get in contact with them was ignored for two months. Then they finally get back to me and say that when I took the three month contract that on the day I signed the contract I was to give them a letter in writing to say I was terminating the contract. If you purchase a three month contract at a premium, it should be exactly that. Regardless of the small print it is criminal to charge a premium for a three month contract and then put in the small print that you have to give three months notice in writing to terminate the three month contract you purchased. Now two of the states have come back to me when I went to them individually but the other two states will not come back to me so they have just rolled over their contract again even though I have sent notice in writing - they have just ignored it and now I have rolled over to October. I am now going to NSW Fair Trading and taking legal action and being in the media, I will be going down that track as well. Their behaviour is nothing short of criminal by ignoring your emails and requests so they can just continue to roll over your contract. Whenever you request information about extra charges taken from your credit card that do not respond. I am surprised they have not been exposed sooner than this and disciplined accordingly.

• Hk
          hkalai Oct 11, 2013

A-Long, I have the same experience, exactly the same. Poor Regus, Bad service, bad terms! Want to steal money from you, don't use them!

• Bc
          BCCW Jan 14, 2014

I have similar experience too. They concealed the auto renewal clause from day 1 and unilaterally impose a new contract on you.

Regus Management Grouphidden fees

Like previous complaints--the 3 months of VO tacked on at the end without ever going over that with me at the beginning. They took off the phone portion because I pointed out that I never used their phone system, but they insist on the mail forwarding and also charged me too much for fixing the office when any damage was extremely minimal.

• Regus's response · Oct 16, 2012

Sorry to hear you are unhappy and that the charges applied when your agreement ended were not brought to your attention earlier. I will ensure your comments are shared with our teams so moving forward we avoid similar situations again in the future.

Hq Regus — billing

Regus is a scam. Our company paid a lot of money each month. It was credited on our company credit card each...

Regusover billing, not honoring terms of contract

How is it that this company has not been investigated by the dre or whatever agency regulates their practices. All the complaints on all the review/complaint boards provide the identical feedback I have: they overcharge, have hidden fees, and the contract attempts to keep you locked in for long periods of time.

Advice: 1) have an attorney carefully review the contract; 2) do not give them your credit card; 3) use them as a last resort and expect a legal battle.

• To
              Tony Coo May 18, 2012

i agree with you 100% - the are getting away with lots, and they must be stopped.

• To
              Tony Coo May 18, 2012

I AGREE WITH YOU, THEY MUST BE STOPPED, LOTS OF HIDDEN AND FINE PRINT.
              PLEASE PEOPLE READ THE FINE PRINT. DO NOT SIGN BEFORE YOU READ THE DOCUMENT 10 TIMES.
              HAVE THEM REVIEWED BY AND ATTORNEY BEFORE SIGNING ANYTHING.
              WATCH OUT FOR WHAT THEY CALL CONTINUATION FEES.
              RESTORATION FEES.
              GOOD LUCK

Regus Hq — poor service - lack of integrity

Where do you start, from the moment you sign the contract to the day you get the keys, and later throughout...

Regussales people lie

I firstly want to say that i am not the kind of person that writes reviews, i am a busy web designer and trainer and i have no time but i think it is amazing that a company can get away with sales people that lie to make sales, a customer service department that is the most unhelpful i have ever seen.

I teach graphic and web design, and i teach loads in London, i was using the royal festival hall but the Internet is not the best so i thought i would try and get a day office with regus. i saw someone at Trafalgar Square,

she meet me in a nice board room, showed me a 5 man office, and then told me that i could use the room how ever i wanted, including teaching 2 or 3 in there at a time. This was a compete lie as you can only have 1 guest at a time.

I left it for a wile, and then thought i could try it for a couple of months.

I spoke to someone on the phone who told me that i could have it for 3 months, so i could try it. this was another lie as i only found out after that the min term is 6 months with a 3 month notice. also i was never told that they take 2 months upfront.

I used it for about 1 month, it was terrible, most of the rooms were 1 man, its was always too cold in the rooms, they were mainly in the worst places. the place were so busy all the time with people walking past the rooms so u could not have the room open, no windows and they there really stuffy.

when i tried to call customer service, i never got through, wasted hours on the phone to them. i finally got through on email to right department, told them what had happen, they still made me pay for 5 months alto i only used it for 1 month !!!.

it is the worst service i have ever had, to be lied to more than once, they stopped replying to my emails when i told them about there lying sales team. even tho i told them that had i have been told about the 6 months contract with a 3 month notice i would have never signed up.

I am going to take them to the small clams court after i make it my life's work to make sure that all there portal customers know how bad they are.

I would highly recommend avoiding them like the plague,

Alex from london

• Mi
                Milhouse Jan 21, 2012

"...was always too cold in the rooms, ...", ... " no windows and they there really stuffy."

So was it too hot or cold?

Regus Hq In Round Rock, Texasdisorganized from head to receptionist!

Upon signing for the six month lease, it was trouble for the beginning. My contract was violated in the begining when I was denied access to the time usage as outlined in the contract. I was told that I had to take the site hours as she understood it. Informed the representative I was reading my contract and she continued to talk to me as if I was lying. Upon strong complaints with the representatives, corrected sorta, Never got an apology from the one that did it, she will not even make eye contact with me. Then Regus bills for the next month two weeks into the prior month. A bill aka invoice is sent for the next month two weeks into you current paid month. Just received an "e-dunning statement for the next month not being paid, Today is 11/22/11. Payment was sent 11/15/11 and they received the payment on 11/18/11 and it was not posted by then until 11/22/11. Really four days to post. Poor use of resources and time. Maybe if they take this time to help with the posting delays, would be a better use of resouces, .Offices for drop daily use have no books on the shelves in any of the office for daily use, some have no pictures, dusty and its so obvious that it makes you appear unprofessional or just moved in minutes before your clients arrived,

• Regus's response · Nov 23, 2011

Hi Ben

My name is Gabriel and I work for Regus. I would like to investigate this issue a bit further, and get customer service to look into this. Could you please provide more details such as your name and company name so they can follow up? You can do this anonymously via this site: http://www.regus.com/customerservice/default.htm when you do so, can you use the reference code SMC00444. I have told customer services and they will be awaiting more details

Thanks

Gabriel

Regus Hqhidden fees/ misleading business practices

Had a one yr lease agreement. Upon entering into the agreement it became clear that the entire yr would be a headache of contacting the corporate office to have unauthorized charges removed from my bill. They have so many added and hidden fees you need an attorney to go over the lease. The offices are the size of a closet. They charge 30 dollars a moth at a three person minimm for a coffee fee even if you dont use their kitchen. Also charge extra and above for onternet service at an additional 30 per person. Joanie whos one of the managers is very rude and difficult to deal with. Upon leaving the office after my lease was up they charged my acct. For an additional 11oo dollars for a wear and tear fee! The ofice was occupied by one person and there were no damages to the office. They should be avoided!!! There are so many real offices that are available in the area at 30% of the cost

• Regus's response · Jun 28, 2011

So we can help with your complaint, please contact our U.S. customer service team via http://Reg.us/help and quote the code SMC00257. Please give as much detail as possible, especially your name, company name and full contact details.

Regus Serviced Office And Space — unethical and dishonest behaviour

I can only tell you my experience with Regus, unbelievably BAD. It is 2 months since my contract ended (I...

Adelaide

Regusnon-complaint

My complaint is that you're all complaining! First off, the regus group, or regus, has no affiliation with any other company called regus investment group or regus realty or realtors, so the scam artists you're talking about here has nothing to do with regus! Second, all these complaints have no merit, mostly because half don't have to do with regus, and the other half because I know firsthand what kind of company regus is. I've been working for regus for 4 years now and have never had one client complaint, or employee/coworker ever talk negative about the company. Regus offers a great working environment and unlimited experience for those who use the chance to push themselves and be ambitious with their future career opportunities, especially the ones that regus has to offer. Working for regus allows you to use your skills to the best of your ability and lets you create a professional work atmosphere that's exciting and a great learning experience. I would recommend anyone apply for a position with a regus center if they want to gain an immeasurable amount of knowledge and work experience in a business environment.

• Ju
                      justice4crime May 05, 2011

They are a bunch incompetent fools

• Bl
                      bluercer Aug 20, 2012

Watch out for the fine print. They will charge you for virtual office services after your lease expires and for renewal of the office even if the office is in the same shape as when you started your lease.

• Gu
                      guest8k Jun 01, 2013

Everyone is talking about Regus the company that provides office and virtual office services. Your opinion about Regus being a good place to work for doesn't contradict or disprove the FACT that several customers are dissatisfied. Regus has deplorable practices and mistreats and misleads its customers. Anyone looking for virtual office services or office space should look elsewhere. STAT AWAY FROM REGUS!!

Regusvirtual offices

Regus are a joke, they are fantastic at getting people in the door with all their "special" offers though that would appear to be the only way they can get clients through the door, due to the amount of complaints I hear about them these days, and even then they do not deliver on what they promise! They lie through their teeth to get people on board and customer service would appear to be bottom of their list of priorities!!! They put you in contracts that are near on impossible to get out of with their fantastic "auto renew" service and they have a 3 month notice period, I saw a quote one here which stated regus are the like the hotel california, you can check in but you can never leave, fantasic and very very true. If flexibilty is what your after forget them!!! Their call charges are through the roof, if you are considerig getting phone answering with them... Dont, they just do not value existing clients! The moment they have you through the door, they could not give toss about you.in fact it took me 4 days to get someone from their customer service team to call me back but they were sure as hell happy to take my money and insist I setup the same day I called!!! Avoid regus like the plague, do not be sucked in by their cheap prices and setup costs! Trust me for the poor service you are almost guaranteed to receive it is not worth it.

• Regus's response · Apr 29, 2013

Hi. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this feedback. We're sorry to read your comments, though and have forwarded them to our customer service team for review. In the interim if there's anything they can do for you please don't hesitate to contact them directly at [email protected] Thanks

• Al
                        A-Long Apr 26, 2013

I have similar experience with Regus, though my case is in China and it's office space rental. More specifically, my bad experience is related to their Tianjin office. They are extremely good at wooing a potential customer and promised office items that you would need but later they wouldn't deliver. They first let me view an office furbished with racks, a writing table, a desk and a lamp. But on the day I moved in, they let me wait and took out everything but the desk and the chair. I told them that their manager told me these items were part of the package, but they said they were for rent only. When I asked for how much as I needed them, they said, they belonged to another client. They have contract provisions that automatically renew any office rent for another term if not cancelled three months in advance for long term rentals. When I notified them I would like to cancel it they told me I also need to sign a document stating the reasons why I wanted to cancel. The manager promised to send me a template to sign but I never heard from her for the next 1+ month. When I emailed her again, I got no more replies again. This is how Regus treats their customers.

• E3
                        E3image Sep 09, 2015

Regus is a complete hack job. Sure, they will say and do anything selling a "cheaper" high end office suite. They have the worst customer service and the bogus 3-month auto renew is a scam to ensure you can't get out of your lease. Where in the world is there a 3-month auto lease contract. I didn't get one email for months, and I had no idea about an auto renew as I received zero communication concerning such a ridiculous clause. Free parking offered for a year was only reason I took an office over just doing a virtual. The up charges and kitchen entities are about the stupidest thing I've ever seen, but for a company with no morales what do you expect?

• Wa
                        Wallydb May 04, 2016

I Agree. Regus, to date, is taking more than 12 months to refund my deposit. We had a rather good "stay" and read the contracts and understood all the terms and ended the contract before the renew. We were sent screenshots of our Deposit Refunds that were loaded and approved and that we should expect it in a max of 10 days. It is now a month after that conversation - still nothing. Well done Regus! I was planning to use your services again but now that is down the drain.

• Wa
                        Wallydb May 05, 2016

I did receive my deposit after more than 12 months.

Regus Investment Groupknow their scamming strategy

I was scammed by a loan company named Regus Investment Group. They say they are located in Cedar Rapids, Iowa 52401. The phone # is [protected]. I was told by a Tina Bishop ext. 230 that I qualified for a loan but that I would have to send $800 via western union as colateral. I have never done something like this before but I was desperate. Needless to say the next day Tina called me to tell me that I needed to send more to secure the loan and I refused. She said she would send the money back to me via mail and that I should get it within 7 to 30 days. This was on November 25th. It has now been over 6 weeks. I have been calling there office for 2 weeks now and have not recieved a call back. I should have gone with my instincts and never accepted the offer but like I said I was desperate and now I am out $800. I need help in reporting these people. I am now more in debt because of this. I have documents that I signed regarding this loan and these people have my personal info. They have my bank account number and social security number along with my home address, work address, etc. I feel like such a fool. I have read tons of stories about people who have been scammed and I feel there pain.

Regus — hidden renewal clauses and misleading info by reps

Good morning. I've read what happened to jeff in the us and I am sad to say that the same situation i...

Regus Group / Realty / Realtors — customer service position

Was offered job position of customer service rep. From home & online. Will have 2 weeks training probation...

Regus Groupabusive practices - arbitrary charges

I agree with most of the complaints presented here. Regus "terms and conditions" mention services for which the fees are in their "house rules". The business continuity service is one of those ripoffs regus pulls. We are being charged 52% of our monthly office rent for a period of 3 months after the termination of our contract.
                        Beware also of the telecommunications and internet charges - which are another ripoff, as well as the $30/mont/person fee they charge for providing coffee.

Angela ATL Jan 27, 2011

Thank you so much for your warning. I just received an offer from them today, although the job description does not mention collecting any funds. It says it's an at home administrative assistant position. It will be interesting to see what they tell me. I did do a reverse look up on their phone numbers and both the office phone and fax number come up as non published landlines in Chicago. If you're running a business why would you have non-published phone numbers?

Angela Atlanta

Regus Mail Forwarding — terms & conditions & contract tie in

I set up a mail forwarding service for my company with Regus and after finding it difficult to pay their high...

Regus Hqhidden fees misleading info by reps

I signed up with Regus in May 2010 with a 1 year agreement. I was told a lot of different things that did not add up in my first billing cycle. The Area manager Judy is very misleading. She told me that they had a 6 month clause stating that if you need to cancel your term agreement before your contract ends that they have a clause that would allow you out depending on the circumstances. When I called Judy to ask about the clause because my job is ending in December of 2010, she told me that she did not add that clause in my contract, after she had told me I had the option. When I complained, she just simply hung up the phone. I called what I thought was the corporate office and talked to a gentlemen that said, someone would call me within 72 hours. I received a call from a lady that heard me out and stated she would call Judy. I called for 2 days to get the results there was no answer. The number that the lady called me from was a personal cell phone. I called from a different number other than my own and suprisingly she answered. She stated that the 6 month clause is not built into my contract that they have to create a seperate clause agreement. When I responed that's what I was told I have she stated Judy said that she remembers mentioning it to me but she did not add the clause. I will not fold and pay these scam artist without a fight. It's a lot easier for me being some of my family members are lawyers but this has to be stopped. Anyone wanting to take this to the next level with these scammers count me in.
                          I appreciate the advise about the Virtual Transition fee and the hidden 3 month auto renewal clause. I do not have mail sent to the office nor do I use the phone. I will wait to see if they try and charge me with those fees.

• Regus's response · Sep 16, 2010

Hi Jeff,

We are sorry that you've had a negative experience with Regus and would like to have the opportunity to put things right.

Please do get in touch with customer services directly via the following email address: [email protected]

Please provide the following info:
                              - your company name
                              - the center you were based at
                              - your full name and contact details
                              - a link to this forum where you posted the complaint (and please copy & paste the text into the email)
                              - mention me (details below)

Here at Regus we are happy and willing to help sort out any issues our customers may have. We also aim to learn from customers' experiences and develop our products and services accordingly.

We're also on Twitter where we'll respond to any pleas for help as quickly as possible and put you in touch with customer services (or relevant department concerned). Any ideas you have to improve products and services - we'd also like to hear your views!

Regus on Twitter:
                              Global – http://twitter.com/RegusBlog
                              USA & Canada - http://twitter.com/regususa
                              Netherlands (Dutch & English) - http://twitter.com/eduardschaepman
                              Singapore - http://twitter.com/RegusSingapore
                              Hong Kong & Australia - http://twitter.com/RegusAsia

Again, we're happy to help. Please do get in touch.

Chris Woods
                              Group Social Media Manager
                              Regus

• Hu
                              Huh Oct 31, 2010

Jeff - First of all, don't worry. You will win this one very easily, and there is no need for a class action suit. The first step is to always contact your credit card company. They can dispute the fraudulent charge, report the questionable business to visa, mastercard, etc., and creat a formal report. Chances are very good that your credit card company will be the one call you have to make to correct this problem.

One key thing you mention is that they have acknowledged discussing the cancellation clause, but just failed to include it. The fact that you discussed it and they recall that is probably good enough for you to win the argument.

By the way, be careful of anybody named "Chris Woods". It might be a different person, but fraud seems to follow that name.

• In
                              InesArditto Feb 07, 2011

Good morning. I've read what happened to you in teh US and I am sad to say that THE SAME situation is happening to me right now in Buenos Aires, Argentina. The hidden 3 month Virtual office fee that, after the 12 month contract I've signed, they try to charge me. In addition to that nobody seems to take action on that. the GM who sold me the 12 month package is aroind the office all the time and say nothing about this even when I copied him in my several emails. Someone from somewhere answer my emails in a rude way saying that I have to paid what I've signed (in fact the contract is in english and is not clear whatsoever about thiis) That's not the point because Istated very cleary that my commintment was for a campus office for 12 month. what surpirsed me is that the modus operandis is being exactly as you stated. EXACTLY so, I asumme that this situation is not a punctual one but a general scam where they want to beat you by tireness (as we say here).
                              can you tell me how your "story" ended?
                              At least I do not feel lonely in this frustrating and awful situation.
                              Regards from Buenos Aires, Argentina
                              Ines Arditto

• Am
                              amelia brown Jun 06, 2011

Hah Hi what do you know about this Chris Woods? The guy who says he is with Regus in customer service (Group social media manager) Title sounds very suspect . When I asked Regus for Customer Service department they said they do not have one (surprise surpise, that would mean that they would actually have to deal with customers)!! Not something Regus like doing. Regards Millie Brown

Regus Group — billing scam fraudulent charges

Signed up for virtual office mailbox service was signed up for an additional account without my authorization...