HP Pavilion DV6353CL — defective product!
I purchased an HP Laptop from Costco on 5/16/2007. Unfortunately, on 1/16/08 the computer crashed and would not reboot at all. I called Costco Concierge services and they connected me to HP who then sent me a recovery disk which was to no avail. Then on 1/18/2007 I called HP again and their rep, Warren, told me they have been having an ongoing issue with their motherboards and hard drives with some of the laptop systems and to send the computer in for a bench repair. I understand they are willing to repair it but I have an online business to run and without the computer for 2 weeks during the repair will cost me a lot. Furthermore, I want to point out that the HP Case Manager I spoke to Trystin Noel was very rude and not helpful at all... It seems they just do not care... not about the customer or their product... they know about the defect and they should have never sold me the computer or anyone else if they knew about the issue!
More HP Pavilion DV6353CL Complaints & Reviews
- Hp Pavilion Slimline - motherboard failures on new computers
- Hp Pavilion Dv2000 - laptop problems
- Hp Officejet Pro K550 - printer is hopeless!
- Hp Dv6000 - privacy violation and poor product!
- HP Customer Service - extremely disappointed with hp customer service!
- Hp Pl4260n 42 - failure to work
- Hp, Monitor, 22xi, - started hazzy lines and went bad within 4 months, accepted for repair but not completed within 2 months and requestint two more months now
- HP - hp products and customer service
- HP - repair scam
- HP - shipment delayed by 3 weeks