HP GasLate delivery

R

I booked gas for home delivery on03.05.07 but till today 14.05.07 not deliver. Whenever you visit there representative, he says tomorrow must be delivered. And when you call on phone no-body response.

I am very sorry to say we are facing much problem due to this type service and it is regular happening with HP.

Satish Bhardwaj May 16, 2007

I booked gas on phone for home delivery on03.05.07 but till today 16.05.07 not deliver. Whenever you visit there representative, he says tomorrow must be delivered. And when you call on phone no-body response on phone no.01681-255669

I am very regret to say we are facing much problem due to this type service and it is regular happening with HP. Very bad service!

PRADYOT N. BANERJEE Jul 17, 2007

I booked gas (HP) 25 days back, booking no. 4, my consumer no. is 601069. Dealer - Kanchan Flame, Rodkal, Kolkata. Every time when I am calling at 033-25006602, I have been informed that it will be delivered on next day and asked to contact 033-65111121. When we are contacting at Rodkal at 033-65111121, I have been told some or the other excuses and promised to send by next day. Unfortunately, the service is very poor and we are the worst sufferer.

• Ka
    Kavita Sep 05, 2007

I booked gas for home delivery on 23.08.07 but till today 5.09.07 not delivered. Whenever you visit there representative, he says tomorrow must be delivered. And when you call on phone no-body response. The delivery branch is in Balkampet, Hyderabad. AP.

• Ms
    Ms. Vyas Sep 26, 2007

I request you to take strict action for the delivery of Gas in Bhayander, Mumbai. Bookings are done one month before and still the cylinders are not supplied on time... once they say the door is locked other time they say the address is wrong where as the delivery has come for last so many years properly.. there is a business going on, they sell cylinders to those whose bookings are not there and earn 25-50 rupees from them... Request to take strict action against it...

I woud also suggest if the gas lines be brought to bhayanderas they have already come to Mira Road.

HP Customer from years...

Thanking you,

• Ms
    Ms. Vyas Sep 26, 2007

I would also suggest if the gas lines be brought to bhayanderas they have already come to Mira Road.

HP Customer from years..

Thanking you,

• Va
    vani harikrishna Oct 01, 2007

CONSUMER NO.627989
    NAME.V.NAGARAJ

I HAD BOOKED A CYLINDER 25 DAYS BACK THROUGH SUGAM ENTERPRISES WHO HAPPENS TO BE OUR AREA DISTRUBUTOR AND I WAS GIVEN ASSURANCE OF DELIVERYING OF GAS WITHIN 20 DAYS TIME FROM THE DATE OF BOOKING . BUT EVEN AFTER 25 DAYS THEY ARE LEAST BOTHERED TO DELIVER THE SAME AND WHEN I TRIED TO CONTACT THEM OVER THE PHONE THEY ARE GIVING ALL SORTS OF EXCUSES SAYING THAT LOAD HAS NOT COME, SYSTEMS ARE DOWN ANDTHEY JUST DISCONNECT THE PHONE INSPITE OF SEVERAL REQUESTS. HERE I WOULD LIKE TO REMEMBER THE OTHER TWO AGENCIES ONE AT RAJAJINAGAR ANOTHER AT YELAHANKA WHO GAVE VERY GOOD SERVICES ALL THESE YEARS AND FOR THE ONE AND A HALF WE ARE FACING THE SAME PROBLEM FROM SUGAM ENTERPRISES
    THERE IS NO LIMIT FOR THEIR ARROGANCY

• Sh
    shankar kumar dey Oct 01, 2007

HP Gas helpline No. 1716 is not responding for the last seven days and I am not able to book for a cylinder refill. Emergency No. 23507505 attended by one Mr. S. Thakur refused to take the complaint on 02.10.07 at 12.30 a.m.

I wonder what is wrong with HP Gas. God help the state.

• Pi
    Piyas Oct 01, 2007

I am very much agreed on what you have said regarding HP gas refill at kolkata. I also tried several times, but didn't get any response. Please someone, if you get any response at any phone number, let us know.

• Mo
    mohd shah Oct 02, 2007

it's to catch some concern of regrding officer's of the HP gas that their authorized center for public aid ,are just making your's coustomer fool on your's name.
    being one of the coustomer of your gas service at ALIGARH(ISAQ AGENCY),get no response from your so called service agency,interm of providing cylinder's on time.
    this agency before also is under the eye of local administration for their unsatisfactory and illegal activites also,so do take proper action against them to rectify the problem either from your side or from your agency side,so as not loose faith of your customer from HP.

• Sw
    swati sadanand salvi Oct 03, 2007

I want to booked cylinder my no.620557. cylinder egency so many time changed Office phone no without informed to cust. I want cylinder within 2 days please do the needful & give contact no

• So
    Soumen Kumar Das Nov 01, 2007

The Service of HP GAS is really worse in our area in Kolkata. They dont listens to customers at all, sometimes they misbehaves with us also. Their service is horrible here. I am planning to shift to other available agencies/dealers.

• Pk
    P Krishna Reddy Nov 27, 2007

Booking Date - 24 - 09 -07

Till date we did not get the gas. ( Today's date is 28 - 11 - 07 )
    Everytime we are asking them, they say that it will be delivered tomorrow, but that tomorrow never comes. and recently they have told us that on the date 8 - 11 - 07 they have delivered the cylinder, but till date we did not get any. I have not put my signature anywhere as at least it should appear on the receipt, if they say that the signature is there , then compulsory they have forged my signature , which is the biggest crime. Kindly look to this complaint and take action as soon as possible
    Consumer No: 600423
    Distribution Code - 95950 - 1
    Distributer's Name - B. S. Enterprises
    Address - Neredmet X Roads
    Phone - 040 - 27222238

NARESH Dec 09, 2007

I am in mire road and my dealers teir is jayshree gas services my customer id is 613949 I have logged a booking on 24-10-2008 yet I have not received cylinder from dealer. When ever we calling he is saying first we will send a engineer he will check he charges 350/- for checking. They want money only if. Before three months they came checked. I told first show letter from hp that they have given instruction to do show they have nothing to show this type of latter. Please improve the service!

• Ar
    arun kumar Dec 23, 2007

I booked gas for home delivery on04.12.07 but till today 24.12.07 not deliver. he says tomorrow must be delivered. And when you call on phone no-body response.

• Pa
    Pankaj Prasad Jan 17, 2008

I have booked a cylinder on 2/1/2008 and was told that it will be delivered in a week but till date I did not get it. I call up everyday and they responded that they have sent it thrice and the door is locked where as my wife is always at home. The delivery boy comes to deliver at the building near my apartment but not at my place. This is becoming a regular feature. My cylinder comes from M/S Satyatulsi Agencies, Hyderabad. I am very disappointed with the services.

• Ka
    Karan Mudgal Jan 29, 2008

I BOOKED GAS ON 9-01-2008 BUT TILL DAY 29-01-2008 I NOT GOT MY GAS.WHENEVER I CALL HIM HE ALWAYS SAY THAT 'TODAY YOU WILL GET IT' BUT THE GAS DOESN'T COMES!

Anuradha Koyan Feb 04, 2008

Government has to take some serious steps to stop such cheatings from the Gas agencies to public. We are paying tax to the governmnet not to get irriated with such cheap dealers. As a leader you are bound to listen to our problem & take actions.

• Mh
    M.H.ANAND Apr 29, 2008

I, M.H. Anand bearing consumer number-614337 at Dashmesh Gas Service, Sion Mumbai (dealer code-132080). It's a regular that in spite of booking the cylinder is always delivered late. At present, I have called them more than 15 days back but it is yet to come.

Being govt. organisation, i cannot expect any reply from HP GAS soon but hopeful of it.

Regd,
    Umesh Anand

Anila May 12, 2008

i am staying in kandivali east lokhandwala i booked gas on phone for home delivery on03.05.08 but till today 13.05.08 not deliver. Whenever you visit there representative, he says tomorrow must be delivered. And when you call on phone no-body response on phone 28870863, 28874277

Prafulla More Aug 20, 2008

As i have booked on 09/08/08 & no. was 7 but til date we have not recieved as i stay in mira rd our service provider name is Jayshree gas services They provide black cyl on time ans also deliver & if we people ask they tel us to take down by your ownself were we are paying the charges for the delivery also i wish you people take the action on this people. we are facing this problem from last 4yrs

Prafulla More Aug 20, 2008

This is my written compliant to HP As the service provider in Mira Rd Name : M/S jayshree gas services are not delivering cylinder on time & they provide cly of blacks on time if we people who are the member/ card holder they don't deliver the cylinder to us they tell us to take by your own way & if black people ask they deliver on time to them that also home delivery & we people do nt get home deliver. I pleased you people to take action against them. You people can go & also confirm from their & the person who is in charge over their he is also like that only. We people are facing problem from last 4yrs.

Manohar Aug 29, 2008

pls give me service officer land/cell number in udupi or manipal juridiction.

naveen pandey Sep 19, 2008

Res. Sir
    conumer no.502034. name - basant kumar pandey, subhash ward seoni. mobail no. 9425873639.
    sub. - gas cylinder supply delay.

• Sr
    S.Rahamathullah Nov 14, 2008

This is my written compliant to HP As the service provider in Ambur Name : M/S S.Rahamathullah gas services are not delivering cylinder on time .We People are facing lot of difficulties. And I booked the gas on 11.11.2008. Yet it didnt came, when I asked the people saying it will come on monday 17.11.2008. Last cylinder I have taken 50 days before. I cant manage. so pls tell him the peoples deliver the gas in time.

• Sr
    S.Rahamathullah Nov 14, 2008

This is my written compliant to HP As the service provider in Ambur Name : M/S S.Rahamathullah No. 610317 gas services are not delivering cylinder on time .We People are facing lot of difficulties. And I booked the gas on 11.11.2008. Yet it didnt came, when I asked the people saying it will come on monday 17.11.2008. Last cylinder I have taken 50 days before. I cant manage. so pls tell him the peoples deliver the gas in time.

• Ki
    kitex Garments Dec 04, 2008

Hi

My Dad is consumer in Rukmani Gas Agaency Coimbatore when we call them its always engaged & reply you get from them is very harsh this is not the way service is handled by a gas agency.

Regards

balaji

Sanjay Tyagi Apr 27, 2009

Dear Sir,

Dear Sir last one year we are facing continues too much problem after booking the cylender.My Gas connection is from Priya Gas Agency, Hapur branch Ghaziabad. Sir, I booked gas for home delivery on 27.03.09 (booking No. 20877) till today 27.04.09 cylinder not deliver. Whenever I make phone call & go to your office to their representative, he says tomorrow must be delivered. We had personally contact many times with agency owner Mr. Kamal (Date 16, 18, 21 & 23 Apr'09) but we have not received any positive answer from that side. Finally we had given our problem in writing on 25.04.09 to Mr Kamal & take receiveng. I am very sorry to say we are facing much problem due to this type of service with HP. Sir, This is totally harassment case. Sir we are going in consumer court after this. We are not responsible for any problem which u have to face in future.

Kindly look in to the matter & solve the problem otherwise I have to take a legal action against you.

Gas connection no. 601862.

regards

sanjay Tyagi

Nagrik Dec 01, 2010

I booked gas for home delivery but till today not deliver. And when you call on phone no-body response. Today when I called they tell me that their system is showing no booking since 26/9/2009, . So Gas delivery is blocked by the company now you can come and meet the manager or speak to the company directly. Ph. No. 26213104. No response.
    Agency Name -Jai Gas Agency-Pune

Nagrik Dec 01, 2010

Bharat Gas Agency near our place is giving good service i think seeing the service given by HP Gas Agencies we should shift to Bharat Gas.

Nagrik Dec 01, 2010

I hope actions will be taken against the complaints.

• Jr
    jrjay Mar 28, 2011

This is a regular practice of my Gas agency for not providing gas on time. I had been complaining about this for so long but there is no responce / Action from the company. Currently I had booked a gas on 15-03-2011 and till date the gas is not deliverd whaere as the worst of all is no body answers the call for quiery as well there is no such customer care support in HP gas. DISGUSTING BEHAVIOUR OF NEGLEGENCE FRO HP. Do we have an option to file a complaint that can be taken in action from these people or we have to live with it.(Ghaziabad-SEN GAS Agency)Jitin

• Mu
    Mumtaz imam Apr 22, 2011

This is to bring to your notice that I had been supplied gas by R.S. Sharma H P GAS FROM DECEMBER 2006 TO JANUARY 2011 and they had excellent service but since february gas suppply to me has been transferred to Dipto Jyoti HP Gas Service and am sorry to say that they have very poor service. I had booked gas on 23.2.11 and received it on 11.3.11, now I have booked again on 5.4.11 which I am yet to receive. I would also like to bring to your notice that before December 2006 I used to get gas from here only and had a terrible time. Every single month I had to go and bring the gas myself from the godown. Hence I REQUEST the person incharge at HP GAS to kindly look into the matter and solve it as soon as possible.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices