Hindustan Petroleum [HPCL] / HP Gas Logo

Hindustan Petroleum [HPCL] / HP Gas

Having problems with Hindustan Petroleum [HPCL] / HP Gas?

+91 26 572 808 (Ahmedabad)
+91 242 286 (Anantapur)
+91 248 4846 (Aurangabad)
+91 30 128 601 (Bangalore)
+91 278 9791 (Bhopal)
+91 249 2912 (Bhubaneswar)
+91 504 6517 (Chandigarh)
+91 258 0124 (Gorakhpur)
+91 659 0230 (Hazira)
+91 260 875 (Hoshiarpur)
+91 248 6827 (Hubli)
+91 240 0357 (Jabalpur)
+91 274 0087 (Jaipur)
+91 221 000 (Jammu)
+91 645 7589 (Jamshedpur)
+91 645 3888 (Jodhpur)
+91 239 2074 (Kochi)
+91 22 627 883 (Kolkata)
+91 230 8863 (Lucknow)
+91 248 8577 (Madurai)
+91 254 7083 (Nagpur)
+91 27 836 027 (Navi Mumbai)
+91 223 2348 (Patna)
+91 222 9060 (Raipur)
+91 27 716 349 (Secunderabad)
+91 291 1112 (Solapur)
+91 731 807 4533 (Varanasi)
+91 287 2329 (Vijayawada)
+91 271 6122 (Visakhapatnam)
Petroleum house 17, J Tata Road Churchgate
Mumbai
India - 400020

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Hindustan Petroleum [HPCL] / HP Gas.

Complaints & Reviews

Hpclcomplaint againest the dealer Dealer code(725750

sir/mam i am sudesh kumari from taragarh consumer of hp Gas consumer no(604026), .ir my coustmer copy has been lost accidently and i intimated regarding this to the dealer Asha Rani Dealer Code(725750). i and said them to inactivate the status of previous copy.and issued me the new copy.but they r dnaying to do so.she said me that throw away your boucher it not of use. i think they r looking for money for issueing the new copy.i have booked the cylinder there and they have given me the date 29 dec .dut i have visited to them four to five time. every time they made excuse and did not give me gas cylinder. and their behaviour with the coustmers is not good.they started scolding to coustmers. plz sir help me.and said them to issue me new copy of cylinder.and take some strict action againest the asha rani and their employee thank you sir sudesh kumari phone no [protected] Email id [protected]@gmail.com

Hindustan PetroleumDelay in supply

sir
    Complaint against Bathinda gas service Gali no 5 Power house road bathinda 151005.
    My consumer no s 705125. I hv got my last delivery of cylinder on 23-11-2009. And ur dealer ask me to book my next cylinder after 21 days so i booked my nxt cylinder on 15-12-2009 booking no 3196. But inspite of contacting them several no of times and even personly visting there office 5 times i hv not got my delivery and they r asking me to wait for 10 days more to get delivery. I request u to take needed action against the dealer.
    Thanking you

sukhjinder singh
    46, veer colony
    Bathinda (Punjab) 151005
    India.
    consumer no:705125.

• 51
        514282 Feb 05, 2010

RESPECTED SIR WE R IN SO MUCH TROUBLE AGAINEST BY NON DELIEVRY OF CYLENDERS LET I TELL U IN DETAIL
        LAST TIME I GET CYLENDER ON 26/122009 ND AFTER BOOKED 21 DAYS ON 6JAN2010 NOW AFTER ONE MONTH ELAPESD BUT OUR DISTRRIBUTAR SAY TO US IT WILL TAKE MORE 15DAYS NW WE R SO HELP LEES PLZ SOLVE OUR PROBLOM
        WITH REGARD
        CONSUMER NO 514282
        TIRLOK CHAND
        CO SANDEEP CELL NO [protected]
        [protected]

• Ar
        aroosa sultana Nov 07, 2013

sir,
        complaint against hindusthan petroleum gas DELAY IN SUPPLY.
        last cylender i got on 27-sep-2013 and booked after 22 days on 20-oct-2013. BILL NO 151550 dated 27 -oct-2013.
        but our distributer still not supplied us . .I REQUEST YOU TO TAKE ACTION AGAINST IT.
        "awaiting for your reply"
        agency name= swamy enterprises
        consumer no=[protected]
        azher mohiuddin=[protected]

HP Gasvery worst service

Hi,

Today i went to my gas agency to get my gas refilled, i went at areound 1:40 pm becouse between 12:30 pm to 1:30 pm the agency is closed for lunch time but after reaching their, i tried to get my gas booked which i could not becouse the office staff said that they have just started their lunch and so i have to wait.
      even security gaurd at the entrence asked me to wait outside for an half an hour, then i tried calling dealer & he responded that he will check and get the things done for me, which after a while he did.

This was the fourth time and luckly i got through.

I would request that their should be regular check from company end to meet costumer requirements as the service at BADAL AGENCY Vashi are gone bad to worst .

Regards,
      Manoj R.Shinde
      CON. NO. 609348.

• As
          ashwani khosla Feb 02, 2011

I booked my cylinder refil of M/S H P GAS(GANGA ENTPS) PANHSHEEL GARDEN, SHAHDARA-DELHI-32, on 11/01/2011 thru toll free No. of the CO. [protected] as no direct booking of cylinder is entertained at the agency s office. But I am sorry to poiont out that till date I have not got my cylinder refilled. I have been visiting Agency
          M/s Ganga Entps, time and again for the last one week, but everytime
          their reply is that the cylinder will be sent tommorow. Only God knows
          when their tommorow will come. I, therefore, request kindly look into the matter and monitor the activities of this agency .

Ashwani khosla
          Cost no 647388(shahdara-32)

aman gas servicevery poor service

very poor service of aman gas service, mandi gobindgarh.distt.fatehgarhsahib(punjab)

sir i am booking gas cylinder at dated 29-12-2009 after 25 days .but the delivery of cylinder 9-jan-2010 tell the agency .my contact no. is [protected], black cyclinder at any time buy why?

Hpcl Comco — cheating in filling petrol

I am a regular customer of hindustan petroleum and fill petrol in my caar and even in my byke... These days I...

HP Gasleakage of gas

i satyanarayana janga, homoeo doctor, chintachettu cer r.r.pet eluru have gas connection bearing no.631839. with vijaya agencies, canal road, Eluru.W.G.Dist.[a.p] on 28.11.09 at 6.am that i call them for attendance of gas leakage at my house.they given emergency nos. for that phone nobody lifting phone.At the time of emergency how they are showing negligence of their services.

• So
              soorya-p Aug 22, 2011

sir i gave a compliant about leakage of gas from the cylinder no action till now

Hindustan Petroleum (HP)Fraudulent practice of filing the petrol

i am Jayshree Tupe, regularly filling petrol in my scooty from HP petrol pump, pimple gurav, pimpri-chinchwad, pune, State- Maharashtra, India.
            On 23/11/09 at 5.00 pm i visited petrol pump, ask to fill Rs.100/- petrol means nearly 2 Ltr petrol. but after filling up petrol. i found my scooty indicater shows only 1 ltr petrol filled so i compaint him for the same. i told Mr.Vishnu ( Petrol pump person ) to check my petrol tank of scooty. he remove petrol from scooty tank. it is only one litre. means they have filled up only 1 ltr petrol in Rs.100/- so fraud of 1 ltr.

even we have inform this matter to Manager of this petrol pump but no use.

Pls take immediate action for the same

Regards

HpclNon Delivery of LPG gas cylinder

My cooking gas consumer No. 0603398
              Dealer Code is 512470 :
              Agency Address: Bimbis Gas Agency,
              Joys Bldg, Near Post Office, Main Road, Kaduthuruthy. Phone [protected]
              booked for refill cylinder on 22.08.2009. On enquiry on various dates, we are told by the agency staff that the cylinder will be delivered in two days. Every time it will be the reply. On 05.10.2009 I personally called on their office and was assured of delivery by evening. Nobody has turned up. I again telephoned them on Tuesday and was assured of delivery before 5 p.m. They have not delivered. Wednesday their reply is that it will be delivered on Saturday. What is to be done for getting our cylinder refilled. As both of us are employed at distant places and have to cook early morning we find it hard to cook the food for our kids and ourselves in time. Please help us.

• Luckose Muricken Oct 14, 2009

I am happy to report that I got a gas cylinder from the Agency today. Thank you for your support.

Luckose M j
                  14.10.2009

HP Gas — gas servsices

dear, sir/madam I am Gyanandar choudhary my gass cancation in pawar gas agency, agency stafe behaviour very...

HP Gasnot booking gas

I have been having a HP Gas connection in my name in ghaziabad
                HP GAS PHONE Numbers is o120-2779744

I had gone to book the same several times and every time I found that COMPANY/HP GAS BOOKING STATION has kept the phone in hold position, I checked it whether it is really for hold. But I found that they have done it so that nobody could make them call. They are making the people fool and they are totally failed to provide the best services to customers.

I request to all of you and to HP Company please do something so that the mischief could not be continuing.

• Ks
                    K. SRINIVAS Sep 20, 2010

Dear Sir,

As we are HP GAS CONSUMER with gas no.653688 as our concern gas agency is AISHWARYA GAS AGENCY malakpet

when we call for booking they were not taking, they werre asking for book on 27 th but we receieved the gas on 31-08-10

after 20 days also they were not taking booking and also they were taking 8 days time after booking when we Mr. Raju

operator attended the phone they were not feeling responsible to give answer in proper way.

please consider and look into the matter for delivery of gas.

thanking you,

K. SRINIVAS
                    [protected]

HP GasHP Gas Complaints - DELIVERY NOT AS PER COMMITMENT

Dear Sir,

I have a great complaint with Hp Professional and its dealers. My consumer No. is 626880. we have this connection almost 5 yrs. ago. Wow days whenever we book the gas on online, our dealer "MADHU GAS AGENCY" never delivered the gas as per committed time since one week whenever i called (everyday) it will be deliver today. my recent online requesation date and no. Monday, September 07, 2009 and booking no. is 166400

So, you are requested to please look into this matter and delivery the requesrement on commited time

Surender Challa

Santosh050380 Oct 26, 2009

My Consumer No.P21045, Padma Gas Agency, Namalagundu, Secunderabad.
                      I had booked gas on 08/10/09 and at that time they said delivery will be within one week. After one week when I enquired they said they had already delivered the cylinder and immediately they disconnect. Continuously since then I am trying to explain my problem but in vain. Today after calling again they say one week. Actually I don't understand, this oneweek business. What can I do? Whatevery I am trying to say they are not listening. Is there anybody to help me.
                      My contact no.[protected] (Santosh)

HP GasNon availability of gas agency

Sir,
                    I am the residence of the punjab state, india. Distt. Ropar, tehsil: anandpur sahib. In our area anandpur sahib there is no gas agency. Due to this all the residence of this area are suffering from shortage of lpg gas. Actually in our area there is sub agency from kurali. But due to fixing between their servicemen they are blacking the gas cylinders. Duet to common person is suffering. Please do something for our area whether supply for our area should increase form one truck to two trcuks daily. Or open some independent own agency of our area. I heard so many persons are willing to take agency but due to political pressure from kurali gas agency they can't take it.
                    From
                    Amandeep singh
                    Vill. Sadhewal.
                    Email address. [protected]@yahoo.com

• Co
                        Comdrade Jul 19, 2010

Not getting the refill cylinder in time. May be the dealer doing some malpractices.

Hindustan PetroleumNon supply of Gas Cylinder

I am very much fed up with HP Gas and feeling uncomfortable with gas. There is always shortage for gas cylinders with Gas Dealer, Kalka Gas at Pinjore (Haryana). I have booked the gas on 31.01.09 and till date the gas cylinder is not provided except this they are denying to supply for next 10 days also. Every time they are refusing to saying that NO STOCK at Godown. And i m also fed up with the dealing hand at Kalka Gas Service. I have 2 cylinders and both are empty with stupid dealing of HP gas services.

• Ou
                          Ousmer Jul 19, 2010

Today while taking petrol I noticed that another guy came and disturbed me. I was keeping a eye on the pump reading, when suddenly I saw that one of the guys there touched the number pad on the pump and suddenly the reading went from Rs 750 to Rs 1000. When I confronted them, they said that this is not the case and all. But I am sure that this happened. As my car petrol reading was only half way thru. Now capacity of satro is 35ltrs and according to them they filled 19.9 ltrs and I had say close to 5 lts in my car also. so the needle should be much more than half way. They cheated me by 5 ltrs.

• Br
                          Brayan Aug 03, 2010

I have purchased a HP LPG Gas Connection with 2 cylinders in the year of 2017 and in the month of may. This connection was allotted to me in the town of Gurajala, Guntur Dist. Recently our family is shifted to Hyderabad. we have made a request at the HP dealer in Gurajala, for that they have issued a transfer letter for the connection after returning the 2 cylinders and regulator. The same was submitted at the HP gas dealer, Ratna Gas Agencies in Kukatpally on 2nd September 2017 for which they have issued a reference number 3449. At the time of submitting the transfer letter they said that the connection will be provided within the next 10 days as oppose to 5 days it takes to transfer a connection with other dealers in twin cities area because of everything is done online. That was fine even if it takes five days more than other dealers to transfer, means i should get my connection be tansfered by 12th September 2017.

When I went there for the enquiry they said that it will take another week as they are not received any new gas regulators. Again went there after a week then they said still not received any new regulators for the transfers. I went there again in the first week of Oct 2017 that just before the Dassara festival., They said one of their employee went to the HP head office to collect the regulators once they received then they will inform the consumer and they promised that it will be provided immediately after the dasara festival. I went there again after the festival now they are saying that it will be provided on Monday 13th Oct. Now I fed up everytime personally going there and getting the same kind of answer so I thought it s better to phone them up and find out so i made a call and guess what got the same kind of reply that they said it will be provided on thursday the 16th Oct provided if they get any regulators from the HP Gas Head Office in Hyderabad.

It seems to be that I will never be able to get my connection transferred to this Kukatpally area. Another thing that they have several employees working in the office and have several phone connections working. If you want some information to find out over the phone they never answer your phone. Dont know why.

Is it not something that as soon as you got a transfer letter from a dealer the Head Office of HP should be notified that so and so gas connection is waiting for transfer. And immediately make available of his regulater to be given at another dealer as soon as the consumer requests it. we are not in those old days where you were carrying letters by bicycle or by walk. Now a days the communication is instant and every super organisaction such as HP is having the letest communication technologies for faster communication. Infact HP has already got these and proved by some other dealers where the transers has already took place within the 5 working days period.

Imagine a family with two little infants struggling for their daily food and milk to the infants. Cooking without an LPG gas connection. you have to go to a place where you buy your infant milk heated up properly, and a place where you get your food in packets...so this was the daily routine since the last 40 days of my application to this gas dealer.

• Ha
                          harshavardhan bagde Feb 16, 2012

non delivery of cylinder booked by sms on dt 02 02 2017 consumer no 620897 my booking no is 215762, how should we came to know, when we get the delivery of cylinder, on calling to VASAI BAZAR GAS SERVICE they does not pickup the phone its habitual process.

Animesh Anand Mar 21, 2013

no fix working on patrol pump without fix process gave patrol of patrol pump (campaient mob.-[protected])

• Mu
                          Murlidhar N Patil Mar 01, 2014

Sir,
                          I have booked one refill vide booking No.373926 dated 24/02/2017 09:34:00, when I have seen the Refill Booking History:, I was shocked and seen that in the history it is written that it is cancelled on the same date i.e. 24.02.2017 (cash memo number 181809. It is for the information that we are senior citizen and never locked our house . This is the regular complaint of other consumer also. Please enquire the matter and direct your dealer Akola Gas Service, Ratanlal Plot Akola to deliver the cylinder at an early date. Expecting your reply please.
                          Hoping for early action please
                          Yours truly

M N Patil
                          [protected]@gmail.com
                          Consumer No. 103600

HP Gas — Non delivery of cylinders

The gas companies H P Gas and Indane Gas take a long time in delivering the gas cylinder.I ring up at least 5...

Hpcl / Domestic Gasnot giving new gas connection

Respected sir,
                        I am working as a junior engineer in pwd mumbai maharashtra state at high court mumbai and staying in panvel, tapal naka, maruti arcade bldg, room no 205/A .
                        On 22aug 2008 I went to hpcl gas agency, Ishwarlal Mohanlal Parikh, sector no 1, S.vijay marg, new panvel for taking new gas connection .On this date they given gas connection to so many peoples but not given to me because I refused to take thier expensive gas stove .I have already gas stove which is given by father in law.
                        They told me that as per rule i have to take gas stove. Is there any rule? Please suggest me and give me the controlling authority adress, phone no & e-mail.
                        Please treat it urgent because my wife facing so many problems.She is also working in govt sector.

HP GasAdditional cylinder

Had got HP gas connection 4.5 years back, but still no additional cylinder provided. Whenever I ask, they will tell after 3/5 months. The same answer is given after that also. When we book a cylinder, it will be delivered after 157 days. No control over it...

• Sh
                              Shailendra Singh Bhadoria Mar 23, 2009

My name is Ravindra Singh Bhadoria & my HP Gas connecrtion no. is 613383 from Tyagi Gas Agency, Ghaziabad (UP) . My cylinder is stolen by someone from the balcony of first floor of my residence. I was having single gas cylinder & now I facing problem. We have already informed & registered a complaint of this in local police station. Please issue us second cylider as soon as possible.
                              An early action in this regard will be highly appriciable.
                              My Address is-
                              Ravindra Singh Bhadoria
                              Plot no. 154, UGF, Nitikhand - I,
                              Indirapuram,
                              Ghaziabad - (UP)
                              Mobile No. - [protected]

HP Connection No. - 613383

Hindustan Petroleum PumpNot filling normal petrol though it is available

I reached for filling Normal petrol @ HP Station at Rajbhawan road, Trivandrum, Kerala. They told only premium available. Suddenly I noticed stock is showing plenty full for both Normal and Premium Petrol. When asked, they told that is for auto and two wheelers. Actually the tank was same for all. Locally at dealer level, /station level/ or the the employees themselves taken the decision not to deliver normal petrol.

When I shouted at them, the delivered normal petrol.

HP GasGas leakage complaint

Forget about other common services, they have been least responsive when I complained about gas leakage. I filed a complaint at 11 am and they never turned up until I called them 4 times to turn up. They give reasons and at last when the guy arrive he blew my head off when he said he was not told about it earlier. Anyhow, I think they should have something called priority and severity set in the process. Gas leak can really prove dangerous and they should give some importance. I would rate it as very bad service.

The Dealer details are:

SWAMI ENTERPRISES
                              SHOP NO.10 APHB SHOPPING COMPLEX, VIJAYANAGAR COLONY, HYDERABAD -57
                              swami.[protected]@hpgas.hpcl.co.in
                              [protected]@hpcl.co.in

Phone: [protected]

HP Gasgas cylinder supply delay

We have gas connection from HP with two cylinders. The booking has been done on 22rd March'08 (Reg. No.60 of M/s. Kanchan Flam & HP online booking No. 52 dt:19.03.08) and still now we have not received any gas cylinder. This is horrible supply from HP and it happens in almost every month. The dealer is Kanchan Flam Supply in V.I.P/ Baguhati Kolkata.Only one repay that say that your slip alreay taken place. Please help.

• Bh
                                    bhaskar shetty Oct 23, 2008

sir,

my consumer no.612857 (bhaskar shetty) i have booked the gas onemonth back buttilldatenot received my gas(2nd connection). the present gas can get completed anytime. i am facing this problem from pastone year.pleasehelp me. my mob.no9866234580. theyhave comeoncebut aswego to office he has taken back and saidbook again. ifweare workingwhat todosir. i have already told them please provide gasafter 6in the evening or before 9.30morning or any sundays. they shouldalso understand the customer. whomcani beg every month for gas.Diwali isapproaching and i want to make sweets and this time no neighbours will also help me. pleasedo something at the earliest.

HP GasGas transfer

Gas card no. 703448
                                  Location . machilipatnam
                                  Dealer . Varadarajulu & sons

complaint : As we have the hp gas connection no. 703448 with two cylinders in machilipatnam.
                                  and my son got transffered to hyderabad. Then we submitted two cylinders for the transfer from machilipatnam - hyderabad. After one month they are saying the connection no. 703448 is not there on the online list, the dealers have forgetted our gas connection no . to enter in the online list so that they are saying it is not possible for them to transfer the cylinders .

The fault was done by the dealers ie. varadarajulu & sons. and the sufferer is we.
                                  Already 3 months gone we are suffering a lot in hyderabad to get a cylinder .
                                  please do the needful sir .

yours truly,
                                  M.Arjuna Rao
                                  cell:[protected]

• Kr
                                      Krishnan Menon Aug 11, 2008

Hi,
                                      I need to transfer my gas from one location to another location within Pune. I have completed my formalities with the first dealer & have all the transfer related documents from HP with me. Can you please let me know what documents / proof do I need to show with the second (new) dealer to get my gas transferred to my new place?

Thanks!

Krishnan Menon
                                      #[protected]

• Pm
                                      pm12345 Feb 05, 2009

As stated in HP website FAQ,

Q5. In case of transfer, what is the procedure to transfer the connection?

A. In case, the transfer is within the city or in certain adjoining city, then

The existing distributor will issue Customer Transfer Advise (CTA) on production of Subscription Voucher (SV). The CTA is valid for 3 months from the date of issue.
                                      The SV with the CTA-OUT should be produced to the new distributor, who will issue a CTA-IN & return the original SV after endorsement. Both these documents should be retained safely.
                                      Here, the equipments (cylinder + regulator) need not be surrendered, but be carried by the customer.