[Resolved] Hotelsone.comservice complaint

J Aug 14, 2018

Today I tried to submit a cancellation for a reservation. They stated it could take up to 30days to reverse with my bank. In working with my bank USAA which is wonderful they said all we needed to do was call and get a transaction number from HotelsOne.com and they could immediately stop the process.
HotelsOne.com refused to cooperate. One customer agent said she wasn't allowed to give the code to USAA but she could give It to me. I asked to be transferred. Her manager said they didn't have access to any transaction codes and had no telephone number for their own billing department. Needless to say they are not service oriented and only care about adding to their bank account at the cost of losing customers. I was going to rebook with them in the future but not anymore. I will be telling everyone to beware.

• Resolution Statement

• HotelsOne.com Customer Care's Response · Sep 03, 2018

Dear Jansen Alburger,

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for the delay between issuing your refund and receiving it on your bank account. Upon inspection we found that your refund was issued on August 14 2018. The refund has processed on our side within 24 hours and will return to the form of payment used at the time of booking within 3-7 days or on your next billing cycle. Your bank is currently processing the refund. For more information, you can contact your bank.

Best regards,