Hotels.com — reservation to a closed hotel!
I had made a reservation on hotels.com ( Reservation number : [protected] ) to Nirvana Lagoon Villas and Suites Hotel. Me and my boyfriend arranged flight tickets and travelled from Istanbul to Antalya or this vacation. When we arrived at hotel, security of hotel told us that hotel is not opened! We were shocked and showed our reservation details. A responsible from customer relations came and said that they informed hotel.com that they will be closed. So he asked if we were informed or not but nobody informed us.
It was a complete scandal, hotels got the payment in advance and sent us to a closed hotel. Then thanks to hotel stuff, they transferred us to a group hotel but we lost half day and got stressed.
Hotels never answers phone calls when needed, so their service is awfull. I will never use it again.
More Hotels.com Complaints & Reviews
- Venere.com - Refuse to honor confirmation of booking
- Book In Hotels.com - fraud
- Hotels.com - no customer service
- Hotelclub.com - Hotelclub.com uses the bait a switch scam
- Hotels.com - scam and lies
- Hotels.com - hotel bentleys colaba mumbai
- Hotels.com - refusal of refund
- Hotels.com - refund cancellation payment not in full amount
- Hotels.com - refund issue
- Hotels.com - overcharge on reservation of hotel