Hotels.comawful service to myself and family

G Jul 16, 2019

I wanted the price that was on my reservation and he told me he could not do it so she was going to charge me $76 and I read was 5999 and he said after the full price went through he would refund my card I told him I'm not going to do that and he told me that customer service will call me within two hours cuz they're going to investigate my card I said there's nothing wrong with my card why are you going to investigate it and I need to check in there going to kick me out he said sorry I'll call you in 2 hours I'm tired of customer service doing this to me I've been credited two times this week because of their negligence and I'm tired of a customer service.

awful service to myself and family