Hosting Rajahosting raja hostingraja.in

J

HOSTING RAJA: THE TOP SPAMMING INDIAN HOSTING COMPANY
Hosting Raja in an Indian Domain registrar and web hosting company; on their well designed website they refer to themselves as No.1 Hosting company in India. Well they jury is still out and they are involved in FRAUD AND SPAMMING company. we have already complained against them and also need some other people who are affected by their activities

RESOLVED

• Me
    Megha Rajput Sep 18, 2021

Nice article Hosting Raja, Quick response, and good customer support makes Hostingraja a choice of hosting thanks. If you are interested to know about the dedicated server you may know Managed Dedicated Server which is affordable in price.

• Ya
    Yashwant Singh Mars Nov 21, 2018

I have purchased domain and hosting from hostingraja.in but their servers are down .You can check marslifecare.com.Now when iam telling them to change nameservers they are fooling me.
    Mysite will not go live If you go for hostingraja like my site marslifecare.com, Cheap are not the best.

Dear Subhankar Sengupta,

A customer support staff has replied to your request, #389208 with the following response:

Dear client, As discussed we have sent the verification mail to [email protected] email id, Kindly have a check with the same and verify it and update us. please update on this. As we have informed it will take 5 working days for the new email id to get updated. Regards,

Yashwant Singh
    Attachments
    12:37 PM (2 hours ago)
    to sales, tech, support, crm

Hi
    How many times i am telling you that I am not getting any verification mails.Please check my attached screenshot.Same thing you guys are repeating for last 5 days.
    I don't know whether you guys want to do l or not, Yesterday i shared my emails id and password also for my gmail [email protected] amd password is
    and [email protected] password is
    I am struggling for last 5 days to make my site live.I am requesting for a transfer to other hosting companies.or else I cannot go live.
    Regards
    Subhankar

• Th
    Thomson Shaji Nov 12, 2018

I reported the problems to them and they promised me refund and it has been 1 week they are very irresponsible.So, i want to cancel my domain and need refund.

• Ar
    Arjunkotri Oct 22, 2018

hosting raja is a froud compny
    i buy unlimited hosting from hostingraja but after 30 day my site is down and sarver is closee
    hosting raja pe koi bhi hosting mat lena sala farzi hai

www.fyzones.com
    www.firstprimedeal.com
    www.computerprince.in

• Md
    MDIsh Sep 04, 2018

Very bad service provider in India HostingRaja
    i am facing lot of problem in HostingRaja

• Su
    Surya Shrivastava Aug 20, 2018

Almost last 1 year of I am dealing with Hosting raja and I can say for Indian web hosting, they could be good choice in terms of cheap hosting plan and technical support. Their support team members are equipped with almost all popular Indian language, resulting on time and proper support.

Thanks
    Surya,
    Founder https://www.hostingmall.in

• Su
    Surya Shrivastava Aug 20, 2018

@Surya Shrivastava for more reviews one can visit my web site https://www.hostingmall.in/hosting-raja-review-hosting-plans-offers-discounts/

• Us
    usatvnews May 18, 2018

Hosting Raja is a No1 Fraud Company
    Don't Buy any server space with Hosting Raja as they are Fraud
    Hosting Raja is totally a fraud company and they have no right to write No.1 Hosting Provider. I have companies in India and USA. I bought there Cloud server plan on 10th Nov. I told them to host my website usatvnews.org and worldwidenews.news on their server. They took 5 days to migrate my website and from 15th Nov 2017, my website is not working. I send them emails so many times but never got a proper response. Every time my site is down and my technical staff told me that our Media website is down because their server is down. They spoiled my business as my clients told me every time that your website is not working so I request everyone to never take any server on Hosting Raja as they are totally a fraud company. I am going to ask them for my refund. My admin and I called so many times on their phone numbers but nobody picks the phone. Technical support is also not available for chat.I tried to contact them so many times on chat also but i received this message:- I am sorry, Our agents are busy supporting other customers or offline. Please let me know your mobile number. We will certainly get back to you.Thank you, Sorry for the inconvenience.
    The toll-free number is also not working. If you are going to buy any server space or cloud server space on Hosting Raja then you will spoil your business yourself and your website will never open.
    Even they are providing such poor services then how they can write on their website that they are No.1 Hosting provider. Who declared them to write No.1. They are only fooling people and making money.
    I am going to launch a Press Release on my more than 200 Media Websites as well as on all Reviews Website and all Social Media Links related to Hosting Raja.
    Interesting thing is Hosting Raja website is also not working sometimes.
    Till today their server did not work more than 50 times in last 6 months.

• Ga
    Gaganmohan Singh Apr 11, 2018

Very Poor Server from Hosting Raja. Poor Service and poor server. The worst company you can buy your server from. Be assured of atleast a 2 to 3 hour downtime every few days. Also they will never agree to this downtime ever.

We have a Dedicated Silver Server plan from them. They charged us a hefty fee for a year. We looked at all positive comments which now it seems as if they post themselves and bought the plan. Once you buy the plan your issues start.

They give you poor uptimes, hardly any support and delay issues.

We made email accounts on their server and the mails would end up in spam in gmail. The issue continued for 4 months after which they just removed the incident.

We had to final shift our main website kiryanaoffers.com to another server.

Our app connected to website babynames.net.in is down as I write this message.

Connect with us if you want to see the list of the tickets we have raised to them and the kind of responses we have from them.

• Pr
    Priya Florence Feb 14, 2018

When I connected with HostingRaja customer service to migrate my websites to a VPS, they were very eager to get my money (Rs 20, 000) and even charged me 10, 000 for a RAM upgrade. However, while the migration was going on, they were less eager to respond to my support tickets, even over 24 hours later. Also my websites were not migrated properly. They did a very shoddy job. This is not what I expect from a webhost with whom I plan a long-term relationship. I requested them to cancel my account and refund my payment, however, they have not bothered to do that. I now plan to esclate this to the consumer guidance forum so I can get my refund. Don't bother hosting with HostingRaja. They do not care about their customers and their customer service is completely lacking.

• Ka
    kaviyarasan Aug 09, 2017

No hostingraja is worst technicle support . if we ricesed complient they are call we are only call and take status . if we are not called nobody not take responce .

• Mo
    Mokhan Aug 06, 2017

Its a worst company, I was hosted sites here from last 3 years but one day at once they deleted my whm account without any reason, when I contact them they told me to change whm password immediately the its happening from log file (I am not understand this) so I changed my whm password as suggested, but after 3 days its still not working, they are not replying to my tickets now, all my clients are angry on me, this is an spam company in india, I never suggest to any one.

Mahesh Choudhary May 09, 2017

They are money takers. I opted gold plan and every thing seemed to work fine. I paid for full year hosting. after 30 days the problems started. they suspended my account 3 times in last 10 days saying that my website is making extra load for other users. How can this be technically possible? they gave me certain ram, bandwidth and space and mysql space.. this should not be technically possible. They say that their customer service is superb.. its FAKE. customer people are so arrogant. When i asked to unsuspend my website.. they said that they cannot give me whole server of 30 lacs to me. They fools cant even provide the service for which people pay. I ask them. Can you provide me the service for 2500/- Rs i have paid you for 12 months with customer support? They also did not gave me the back up of my site. I made my site for last 1.5 years and they taken it away and never bothered to give me back my intellectual property. I am a musician and i make my site own. I do a lot of work to make quality content without violating others copyrights. I asked them for refund and still they are not replying. They want to take more money. They always say to take VPS. My site only gets 100 views per day and i dont require VPS. I dont want their hosting anymore. Even free hostings like 000webhost are great then Hosting Raja.

Mahesh Choudhary May 11, 2017

@Mahesh Choudhary now they have promised to refund me, thanks to their customer supports

Raj Desai May 01, 2017

Thank you people for taking such a step and providing these reviews. We were looking for VPS servers from hosting raja but due to above reviews we have changed our thought. Thanks a lot for taking such initiatives to write about your experience.

Ramalingam Periaswamy Apr 11, 2017

I have been using other VPS server for 5 years with the same amount of trafic, bandwidth, data, emails etc.. I had no issues ever with that but since I have registered with Hosting Raja, my customers getting too much problem in communicating through email and even accessing the website. The downtime is high, there is no spam filter or virus protection. Its been 3 months, they hardly pick up the call or respond to email or chat. One day the server was down for 3 days and there was no resolution. I finaly decided to change the hosting provider and ask for refund for the remaining months.

Its been more than a month now and they are avoiding my emails and calls. they are totally fraud and has no customer sensitive. I strongly do not recommend the company.

• Ho
    Hosting Raja Apr 11, 2017

@Ramalingam Periaswamy Dear Client,
    Sorry for the inconvenience you are facing, Please share your contact details with us so that our support team can contact you.

Thanks,
    Hosting Raja

Navneet Gupta Feb 15, 2017

Worst customer support making pity use of sorry

Navneet Gupta Feb 15, 2017

Worst customer support making pity use of customer support

Rafi Ahmad Oct 10, 2016

hosting raja is fraud the sales team promise me for the service but when i did payment they refer me to technical team and technical team refuse to provide the service and then i request for refund but they don't even response on it

• Ta
    Tamil Nadu Sep 11, 2016

Poor and worst service.Very fraud also.My domain expired 20/8/2016.They give only 10 days for renewal.I could not renew.After 12th day I tried to renew.but they said renewal period is over.If I pay 9, 000/rupees they will restore the domain, .They are reseller of godaddy.

Raaz Raaz Sep 10, 2016

i have raised a cancellation request for 3 months VPS after few hours because they didn't set up the server in time. now its 12th day they are not ref responding my request.

Manjula Minukuri Aug 07, 2016

I am not sure what spamming is to you, anyways if you are unhappy you can move to some other hosting companies in India

Goodluck

• Dh
    dhrumil4u360 Jul 25, 2016

The worst hosting provider. I have hosted my websites with them and I just terminated the account. Not to mention they will make refund process misery for you. So, don't fall in the trap about 100% refund!

I still didn't get a refund from them. You will feel initially good with them. Soon you will realize, following problems :

- Security is worst of all. Your site will get affected by many viruses.
    - They block some features which every other hosting allow in the name of security!
    - Their customer support will answer promptly but never solve your issue! (Try it!)

I wonder why they call themselves no 1 hosting in India. Stay away with their prompt sell agents. There is nothing worth with them. Don't trust hostingraja. I have kept all records and mail stating that your refund is accepted. I can prove every proof that they are spamming and harrasing people.

Hostingraja have marketing campaign who keep on writing fake good review on web. Beware of such fake review. They are cheating customers yet one more morality issue with hostingraja.

• Re
    Reddy reddy May 13, 2016

Dear Friends im reddy from Hyderabad and i had the account with hosting raja dat was taken 3 months back and i was using der service after seen all above comments i can say some employees of hostingraja.com or review writers also wrote some review and i could say onething dey are not Fraud but also not fst service providers bt i will say dey are better i was writing dis if any found usefull so below are my experience with den den u can deside
    1.Untill take the package called many times and dey gaved good discount happy with dat and provided free domain of .com was taken and also gaved free wordpress and some other good site builders u can see all in der website,

2.Later dey forgot to to activate the server i had tried to create website bt not working called tollfree no many times no response very upset dat time den free chat always availble so went der and asked person who sold me and dey connected and i asked him and den i told no person answering my call den he told me to call nw i called den he picked and connected to support team after spoke dem i could say dey dont had better knowledge on dat dey told me to write a ticket den wrote later waited one day no response again went chat asked dem explained my problem der one girl did great work she told me server is not activated so she did and after i was using very happily.

3.And later security was better i had did wrong work in password and atomatically my ip was blocked i dont know what to do der showing ip was blocked so plz fill below details fillesd den says details was wrong i had shocked wen i was taken i gaved all dis details but still same problem again wrote tickets and calling tollfree no one answering i was angry with der service and again went for the chat and told dem my problem dey were not responded so i done opened hostingraja.comin chrome and mozilla and internet explorer all new chats availed same person tried to chat in others der also im i told him still waiting in other chat den she came previous chat i scolded dem and den she was not reply again went another browser other was came i told here i am waiting in other chat with her i told other person and later she told her she cam and answered updated my details clearly and later unblocked dats happened 2-3 times and later no problem

all dis was happend in 1st week after taking the package

BY MY EXPERIENCE I WAS POSTING DIS REVIEW AFTER SEEN SOME ABOVE REVIEWS I COULD SAY IN ALL ORGANIZATIONS WILL HAPPENS LIKE DIS KIND OF ISSUES BY ONE EXPERIENCE WE CANT SAY FRAUD OR ANY OTHER BT EVERY PROBLEM HAD A SOLVATION WE NEED TO FIND AND I CAN SAY THE SERVER AND SPEED ALL GOOD I DID NOT FACED ANY PROBLEM WITH DEM REGARDING SERVER OR SPEED BT ONLY DER SERVICE WAS NOT BETTER DEY NEED TO UPDATE THEMSELVES

i am from a digital Marketing Company i was updating dis every time bt the SEO Was poor if u go any top company der u get top in SEO Results page bt dis company will takes time in Top page SEO Only dis was small problem

U can find below is my screen shot wat dey providing services

• Ne
    Neel Roy Apr 26, 2016

Excellent Hosting company!!!.. Very genuine and professional group of people. As per me this is One of the best web hosting companies with expertise in what they do. I Really appreciate your work.
    The whole team did an awesome job for me in setting up my web Hosting, Domain account and getting my website up and running.

• Ho
    HostingRaja Apr 07, 2016

Around two years back, I planned to get a website and take my business online. So, I was looking for a good web hosting company where I can get reliable hosting services. After doing research, I finally made my mind to go with Hosting Raja as it appealed to me because of its reputation of being the most customer-friendly service provider. I already came to know from my research that they are definitely the affordable and reliable web hosting providers and their customers are satisfied with their services and one of them. Thanks Hosting Raja.

• Am
    Amitabh001 Mar 22, 2016

worst service, hostingraja.in sucks, they have very low category tech support,

ram raj Mar 22, 2016

Very Worst service. Any one not response from support team. Dont host your domain at hostingraja.in

• Am
    amaresh babu Mar 20, 2016

I can't believe that I am seeing so many negative customer reviews for HostingRaja. It's been over 1.5 years with them and never faced any big issue. I have been with Hostgator in the past and i'm very happy that I made the switch to HostingRaja.

I'm also a big fan of their customer support and technical team because they are available 24/7. This host definitely deserve a 5 star rating and review. Carry on guys and Keep up the good work and continue giving us great discounts as well as customer service.!

Chinnaswamy Iyar Mar 20, 2016

I faced several problems with other hosting services providers, so I switched to HostingRaja, with HostingRaja I had had great experiences. With HostingRaja, we faced very few issues, which were resolved quickly via 24/7 Support Chat. Getting unlimited email ID's and Unlimited GB's of bandwidth with my account was like icing on the cake.

If you are planning to Hist you website and looking for reliable web hosting services in India Then this is the right place for you.

• Sh
    Sheetal Golghate Mar 16, 2016

This is really great site to host, today I had a problem and was worried to get it up and running quickly. but the support is extremely good. It was very quick and my experience was as if the team was waiting to support me only. Awesome experience.
    Thanks Dinesh for helping out...!!!

• On
    Onyeuche Godson C Mar 16, 2016

It is quite obvious that; there are places and there is a place. That one that is known to be a place is highly distinctive from the rest and stand out to be the best. HOSTING RAJA is indeed the place we are talking about and should keep being a place we should talk about. Here is the best place to afford your services regards to internet and software activities. Your website work is assured with great quality of unlimited renewal and outstanding end-products/produce, reaching audience all over the world. Many great internet workers are talking about HOSTING RAJA, and you cannot afford to be left behind. Here got what it takes to boost your business! Here treats you warmly! With low cost! Just try it out, what are you waiting for? Regards to Hosting Raja – the best place to be!

• Lo
    LoviJ Mar 15, 2016

Don't host here. You will never get your money back. Even if you cancel the order they will not refund you and keep on charging your account.

You will die talking to their staff and they will keep on telling you buy this buy that but will never cancel or refund your account.

Hosting raja is the worst company in India for hosting.

Do not recommend it to anyone. WORST hosting company in india HOSTINGRAJA.in

• Sp
    S Praveen Kumar Mar 12, 2016

worst service...

Mahendra S Rawat‎ Mar 03, 2016

Earlier I was using a host for my website who doesn’t give me 99.9% uptime, No Telephonic support, and the website load time is more than 200ms. Still I was using their service but when my website goes frequently down. I made plan to change host for my website www.ikamai.in and searched online for web hosting after going through the many review site as mouthshut.com and hosting website. I made plan to go with Hosting Raja. I went to Hosting Raja website filled the required details and log out without completing the order (without paying the payment). Actually by doing this step I want to check the seriousness/interest of Hosting Raja. I did this step at night 3:00AM. Next day at 10:00AM I have received a call from hosting Raja I replied yes I will but not sure when. Same day I have received second call from Hosting Raja then I ask him will you migrate my complete website from existing host?. He agreed then I replied ok I will join your hosting after 4-5 days. When I have received third call on same day I completely convinced and join Hosting Raja on (12/02/2016). It is not sufficient time to say about their speed and uptime but it is the right time to say about their support team. In my one day journey with Hosting Raja I have submitted more than 5-6 tickets for website migration. The support team comes with prompt response with the solutions. Now within 4-5 hours my all the issues have been resolved by hosting Raja support team. I wish every success to hosting Raja and its support team.
    Awesome experience of 1 day ||

• Av
    Avni Shankar Feb 10, 2016

Earlier this month I purchased a new domain name and web Hosting from Hosting Raja. From the starting day itself there is no website downtime and they have the best servers and customer as well as support service.

• Mi
    Milind Athawale Feb 10, 2016

I am happy about services extended by Hostingraja. Quick response and good customer support makes HostingRaja as choice of hosting. Good!

Narendra Naveen Feb 09, 2016

Hosting Raja is a spamming company
    i Raised a support ticket 2 months back
    they were not responding till now
    they are perfectly fake company
    i lost 5000 rs with them
    a no1 fraud hosting company in India
    dont pay them

• Ku
    Kundan Srivastv Jan 21, 2016

I am happy about services extended by Hosting Raja. Quick response and good customer support makes Hostingraja as choice of hosting. Good!

• Mi
    Milind Athawale Jan 06, 2016

I am using Hosting Raja services for more than a year now. I have found their support staff to be very helpful and fast in resolving my queries. Their website is also very well designed and easy to navigate. Any requirement of yours is only a few clicks away. I am satisfied with their services and wish them all the success.

• Pa
    Pawan Diwakar Nov 26, 2015

“Great hosting and superb customer support!”

I accidentally choosed Hosting Raja for one of my domain www.bloggingmeans.com and its 2 months but I never faced downtime issue and moreover speed of my website is too fast even my visitor are commenting for same on my website, the hosting has been great and the customer service top notch.

I’ve found any issues have been quickly dealt with quickly and efficiently and they have gone out of there way to help in times when it’s been needed such as when we’ve needed a backup of our site uploaded. It’s normal for my emails to be answered in minutes and the issue fixed a few minutes after that.

I would highly recommended them as your hosting provider and look forward to continuing using them.

• Di
    Diya Kapoor Nov 23, 2015

Hosting Raja is really good to me, I have hosted my website updatedreviews with hosting raja and i Never had any downtime so far. Their technical team is really expert and one of the best thing is they are offering 24/7 live chat support.