Horizon Goldcredit card fraud

K Review updated:

This so called business has been taking 6.65 dollars out of my bank account since June 2015 and I have just figured it out I was supposed to get a card line of credit up to 500 dollars and I never got the card or anything didn't use the 500 dollars or anything I thought I didn't qualify for the loan being since I never got the card or any paperwork though the mail I have bank statements to back up everything and I would like to have my money back.

• Am
    Amygreen37 Jun 30, 2019

I was a victim of identity theft