Horizon Card Services — fraudulant credit card company
Attempt to de-fraud: I was mis led into believing I was purchasing the priviledge of a $500.00 unsecured credit card and for addition costs I would have other services to include roadside protection, advice from a legal network, discounts on a Rx plan, and services from Equifax for a credit report.
Fortunately I called the minute I received my "card" though not in time to get all my money refunded. The statement Michael employee #211 gave me is that no where does it read it's not a major credit card. My complaint on intent to defraud is that it also doesn't read www.thehorizonout.com any where. Because if it had I would have realized it's like the other on-line stores and I would not have been fooled. This is just my first stop I intend to report this to the attorney general here in Michigan.
More Horizon Card Services Complaints & Reviews
- Horizon Gold - dishonest business practices!
- Horizon Gold - scammed by horizon gold
- Horizon Gold Card - I don't want this card!!!
- Horizon Credit Card - not what it said it was
- The Horizon Gold Credit Card - not credit card like you would want
- Horizon Gold Credit Card - stolen card
- Horizon Gold - credit card fraud
- Horizongoldcard.com - unsecured credit card
- Horizon Gold / Hallmark Bank - beware - it's a scam!
- www.horizongoldcard.com - scam and rip off!