Horizon Card Servicesfraudulant credit card company

A

Attempt to de-fraud: I was mis led into believing I was purchasing the priviledge of a $500.00 unsecured credit card and for addition costs I would have other services to include roadside protection, advice from a legal network, discounts on a Rx plan, and services from Equifax for a credit report.
Fortunately I called the minute I received my "card" though not in time to get all my money refunded. The statement Michael employee #211 gave me is that no where does it read it's not a major credit card. My complaint on intent to defraud is that it also doesn't read www.thehorizonout.com any where. Because if it had I would have realized it's like the other on-line stores and I would not have been fooled. This is just my first stop I intend to report this to the attorney general here in Michigan.

Jose Manuel Rivera Sep 10, 2018

And im been charge this is the tird month you guys charge me and still nothing whata [censored] thats not fair i want my money

• Me
    Megan Vestal Sep 02, 2018

There isn't any right size for my girls so I would like to cancel my services you put me in the negatives in my account I said last month i didn't need it when I called so I would like a refund thanks

• Me
    Melissa9401 Sep 01, 2018

This is a big fat joke I spent 100.oo to activate this card that is fraud you can't even get into the site what the hell is this I want a refund.

• De
    Deborah Light Oct 21, 2008

I received the Horizon Card it is no good i was under the impression that it would be 500.00 unsecured Visa card. Please let every one know that this is a scam.

samantha chambers Mar 31, 2008

this card is a scam it is not what you think you are getting i want my money back