Hoovercruise cordless ultra light stick model #860742 part number bh52210

L Aug 07, 2018

Dear Complaint Dept,

I have purchased the above mentioned vacuum in 12/2017.. I truly enjoyed using your vacuum.The issue is My husband by accident broke the charing core.I been trying to replace it since Feb/2018. I called your service dept, and sent letters from your website. I was told inJan/ Feb that they are all out .I called in May and I was told 6weeks, called again and was told it will be replaced inJuly. I am very disappointed and would like someone to call me that can just fix this issue now.. I asked for a new whole vacuum and was told it is out of the question and we broke the core not them.!!!, They also said they will send a core free of charge when it comes in. At this point I feel Hoover should have replacement parts, I understand things run out but this is not something I would ever want to buy again, .. I like to purchase items that can be fixed (it don't matter that I broke the core.).I purchase a lot of hoover items and for the first time I am not at all happy with your company.. I like someone to contact me to fix this issue. Signed Not happy waiting this long) Lynn Rubinson [protected]